+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
jigar.sah said:
Hi BB,

Have you received any update? Its almost 2 month and not received even single communication from high commission. This is really frustrating

Regards,

Jigar
Hi Jigar,

Same here. still under process. :'(

Regards,
BB

jigar.sah

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
This seems to be a reason of delay in most of our application processing as they are in strike mode:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/post/canadian-foreign-service-in-strike-mode/2013/04/12/bd7e3f78-a226-11e2-82bc-511538ae90a4_blog.html

sanmee

Mar 26, 2013
Finally, my wife got the visa.... OWP-S visa..
Timeline: Applied on Feb 11, MRR on April 5 and visa received on 13th.

Thanks for all your valuable suggestions and contribution to this forum. I hope you all get it asap.

Thank you.

gg77

Apr 10, 2013
Pippin said:
Not an authority and I can't say for sure. It is nice for you that your employer is so supportive. From the letter content, I don't see how the VO's concerns regarding finances and staying beyond the end of the visa have been addressed. In cold, hard terms, the VO is not concerned with the company's staffing problems, that need was accepted when the LMO was issued. The letter may actually give more reason for the VO to believe your ties to Canada are stronger than those to your home country. I don't see anything that deals with the financial reason for refusal. If specific reasons for refusal are not met, I don't think one can expect the decision to change. I am sorry.
Hi, pippin

I got my M R today ...............now wat do u think they give me visa or not ????You told me vo's is not concerned with the company's staffing problems,I don't think one can expect the decision to change. I am sorry.

Thanks ........

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
gg77 said:
Hi, pippin

I got my M R today ...............now wat do u think they give me visa or not ????You told me vo's is not concerned with the company's staffing problems,I don't think one can expect the decision to change. I am sorry.

Thanks ........
Hi,

How u received MR request ? through mail or they sent ur passport with MR forms ??

Regards,
BB

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Sorry I haven't been around Forum for a while. My wonderful father died yesterday. It did bring me a spark of happiness to see your Med Request. I am truly pleased things have turned around and wish your every success in your new job in Canada. I don't have to wish you good luck as it appears you already have plenty!!

decentguy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Pippin said:
Sorry I haven't been around Forum for a while. My wonderful father died yesterday. It did bring me a spark of happiness to see your Med Request. I am truly pleased things have turned around and wish your every success in your new job in Canada. I don't have to wish you good luck as it appears you already have plenty!!
Sorry to hear , may god bless his soul

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
jigar.sah said:
This seems to be a reason of delay in most of our application processing as they are in strike mode:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/post/canadian-foreign-service-in-strike-mode/2013/04/12/bd7e3f78-a226-11e2-82bc-511538ae90a4_blog.html
Hi Jigar,

Any updates ?

Regards,
BB

piku

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Joy Addya Maa, Joy Tara Maa
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Joy Tara Maa
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Pippin,

Sorry to hear that news regarding your father, May GOD keeps his soul in most beautiful place of HEAVEN.

Piku

Pippin said:

jigar.sah

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
blackbeauty_xxx said:
Hi Jigar,

Any updates ?

Regards,
BB
No updates yet. In most of the cases I have seen so far for CWP, have received some communication in at least 1 month and 5 days but in our case they have taken more than usual time.

Do not know how to find out what's going on there. Hoping for good news this week. Looks like we are almost there. Let's see how this week turns up.

Regards,

Jigar

vishsang

Mar 26, 2013
jigar.sah said:
No updates yet. In most of the cases I have seen so far for CWP, have received some communication in at least 1 month and 5 days but in our case they have taken more than usual time.

Do not know how to find out what's going on there. Hoping for good news this week. Looks like we are almost there. Let's see how this week turns up.

Regards,

Jigar
I am CWP... But it is now the 7th week and no update!

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
Pippin said:
Hi Pippin,

Sorry to hear about your Father.

Sincere condolences to you and your family.

May his soul rest in peace.

Regards,
BB

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
jigar.sah said:

Regards,

Jigar
Hi,

Keeping finger crossed....! :'(

Regards,
BB