+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

saini84

Jun 26, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172 - Business Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
June 06, 2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 (From GCMS notes)
Med's Request
Aug 30, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 03, 2013 (ECAS 2nd line for Medicals Received Sept 30, 2013)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 01, 2013
LANDED..........
In Canada since Jan 2010 on Study/Work Permit
piku said:
@ Saini 84

Thank you for your valuable advise. Please tell me the process for applying GCMS. some one from Canada whom I am ready to give him 5$ for applying. Please help or tell me the other process.

Piku
Ok....
This is a confidential information and you should have some trustworthy person here.

- If you want to apply on your own and do not reside in canada, here are few sites that offer you the services:
http://www.visafile.info/
http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
http://www.caips.ca/costs.shtml

I would still say that you first hire a good consultant and ask them to do it for you. A good interpretation of the GCMS notes is necessary as you will not understand some codes which are mentioned in the GCMS notes. Be careful in selecting your consultant and if someone guarantee 100% visa to you, DO NOT GO FOR THEM.

Just tell them your problem and see how they respond. In my opinion, hey should also suggest for GCMS notes and only then start working on your application.

saini84

Jun 26, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172 - Business Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
June 06, 2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 (From GCMS notes)
Med's Request
Aug 30, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 03, 2013 (ECAS 2nd line for Medicals Received Sept 30, 2013)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 01, 2013
LANDED..........
In Canada since Jan 2010 on Study/Work Permit
blackbeauty_xxx said:
Hi decentguy & jigar.shah,

Still under process. too much frustrated... :'(

Regards,
BB
Ha ...you can add another person in the list.

My wife applied OWP(S) AGAIN from Chandigarh VO on 25th Feb 2013. Her case was rejected on Feb 04, 2013 just after 4 weeks of application; she applied first time on Jan 07, 2013.

I am hoping success this time.

piku

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Joy Addya Maa, Joy Tara Maa
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Joy Tara Maa
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
@Saini84,

I really appreciate your good wishes and I am really feeling great. I am now doing fill up all forms for GCMS notes collection and trying to send one Canadian PR who can collect my GCMS notes on behalf of me and will send me through email.

This time I will hire one consultant and will take his valuable consent before apply as per your advise. Could you please help me to give some good consultant name who can really help me?

Really Really feeling frustrated. You can also email to:- piku_30@rediffmail.com

Piku

saini84 said:
Ok....
This is a confidential information and you should have some trustworthy person here.

- If you want to apply on your own and do not reside in canada, here are few sites that offer you the services:
http://www.visafile.info/
http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
http://www.caips.ca/costs.shtml

I would still say that you first hire a good consultant and ask them to do it for you. A good interpretation of the GCMS notes is necessary as you will not understand some codes which are mentioned in the GCMS notes. Be careful in selecting your consultant and if someone guarantee 100% visa to you, DO NOT GO FOR THEM.

Just tell them your problem and see how they respond. In my opinion, hey should also suggest for GCMS notes and only then start working on your application.

fibby85

Dec 5, 2012
mmmmmmmmmmm...After a long 3 months and 2 days wait, finally i got the medical request form CIC..Thank God for his Mercy...All the best for waiting ons

nikoli

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
vishsang said:
Can you please share what additional documents were asked for? If you don't mind :)
If only I knew! They are not sending the list. I just got a phone call where a lady enquired if I have received any mail for additional docs. I said I havent and she said they will send the mail right away.

Something crazy is going on here.. Dont know what they are upto..

canadahelp7

Sep 3, 2011
fibby85 said:
mmmmmmmmmmm...After a long 3 months and 2 days wait, finally i got the medical request form CIC..Thank God for his Mercy...All the best for waiting ons
Congrats fibby85.
Did you apply online or was it a paper application? In btwn, what are the documents you presented ?

vishsang

Mar 26, 2013
nikoli said:
If only I knew! They are not sending the list. I just got a phone call where a lady enquired if I have received any mail for additional docs. I said I havent and she said they will send the mail right away.

Something crazy is going on here.. Dont know what they are upto..
These guys used to always finish the processing within the processing times mentioned on their website. Yea, I agree something crazy is going on. :eek: Could it be because it is student season and they are too busy? Or the recent NDVO address change?

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
For those of you outside Canada you are probably unaware of the massive uproar regarding TFW programme and jobs being taken from Canadians. Check RBC on google. This all came out in media recently and I don't know what if any impact it will have in future. If companies had to follow LMO rules there shouldn't have been a problem. I suspect it is to do with intracompany transfers but no one has identified the issue.

gg77

Apr 10, 2013
Hi..
I apply cwp on march 25 2013...its 2nd ti...me i applied....cpw with lmo...pls add me...
thanx