+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

piku

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Joy Addya Maa, Joy Tara Maa
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Joy Tara Maa
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi,

Same thing happens to me on last year. I have also got the same rejection letter from Canadian Embassy, New Delhi, India. I had applied 3 times but they refused and last time they said I don't have enough tie up or bonding with India, whereas my family form is stating my wife and my father will be in India.

Now I am planning to apply for GCMS notes to see the for actual cause behind of rejection. Friend do you want to apply for that then we will do together. Actually I didn't have any info about GCMS notes.

It will help us to get Work Permit. U please contact me to my email piku_30@rediffmail.com

Piku

(piku_30@rediffmail.com)

Dino2985 said:
For my Rejection there are two reason:
First One: You were not able to demonstrate that you adequately meet the job requirements of your prospective employment.

Second one:Other reasons:

I am not satisfied you are well established in your home country and that you would depart canada at the end of the period authorized for your stay.

The second reasons are two weird for me to understand.

saini84

Jun 26, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172 - Business Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
June 06, 2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 (From GCMS notes)
Med's Request
Aug 30, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 03, 2013 (ECAS 2nd line for Medicals Received Sept 30, 2013)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 01, 2013
LANDED..........
In Canada since Jan 2010 on Study/Work Permit
Are medical requests sent via email or via phone or updated online(VFS)?

Dino2985

Mar 13, 2013
piku said:
Hi,

Same thing happens to me on last year. I have also got the same rejection letter from Canadian Embassy, New Delhi, India. I had applied 3 times but they refused and last time they said I don't have enough tie up or bonding with India, whereas my family form is stating my wife and my father will be in India.

Now I am planning to apply for GCMS notes to see the for actual cause behind of rejection. Friend do you want to apply for that then we will do together. Actually I didn't have any info about GCMS notes.

It will help us to get Work Permit. U please contact me to my email piku_30 @ rediffmail.com

Piku

(piku_30 @ rediffmail.com)
Hi Piku & Experts,

I am going to apply again, in my case family members are three totally myself, mom and my younger brother. How to show the strong enough of family ties got in india, if got only two members.

What are all the main reasons for three time refusals?

saini84

Jun 26, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172 - Business Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
June 06, 2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 (From GCMS notes)
Med's Request
Aug 30, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 03, 2013 (ECAS 2nd line for Medicals Received Sept 30, 2013)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 01, 2013
LANDED..........
In Canada since Jan 2010 on Study/Work Permit
Dino2985 said:
Hi Piku & Experts,

I am going to apply again, in my case family members are three totally myself, mom and my younger brother. How to show the strong enough of family ties got in india, if got only two members.

What are all the main reasons for three time refusals?
I would still suggest that you should fist apply for GCMS notes. Then hire a good immigration consultant.
These guys know the loop holes as they read all the immigration acts and laws. Although, they just write an additional application accompanied with some affidavits or oath stuff. But they can show the right direction considering the fact that you go to a good immigration consultant.

In case of refusals, we need to be extra cautious and take steps carefully.

Dino2985

Mar 13, 2013
saini84 said:
I would still suggest that you should fist apply for GCMS notes. Then hire a good immigration consultant.
These guys know the loop holes as they read all the immigration acts and laws. Although, they just write an additional application accompanied with some affidavits or oath stuff. But they can show the right direction considering the fact that you go to a good immigration consultant.

That's good idea.... How long does it take for GCMS notes processing time?

decentguy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
jigar.sah said:
Hi Nikoli,

From which number you had received the call from high commission? I received one call today from +91-11-46302100. But could not hear anything as voice was getting truncated and voice quality was also very poor.

Regards,

Jigar
i think they will send you email

nikoli

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
jigar.sah said:
Hi Nikoli,

From which number you had received the call from high commission? I received one call today from +91-11-46302100. But could not hear anything as voice was getting truncated and voice quality was also very poor.

Regards,

Jigar
Hey Jigar,

I got the call from +11 4178-2000

nikoli

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
sanmee said:
Is there any possibility that the visa will be rejected even after a medical request (MRR) ??
I assume MRR is the last step of the process. Correct me if I am wrong..

I applied on 11/02 and did my medical on 5/04 for a OWP-S visa
Looks like medical might not be the last step.. I received my medical on 28th Feb. And a confirmation of receipt of "satisfactory" medical reports on 17th Mar. But I got a call last week asking for some more documents. They said that they had sent a mail in February for additional docs.

its all very confusing, if they needed more docs why did they send a medical request. In both the correspondence for medical test there was no mention of additional documents..

vishsang

Mar 26, 2013
nikoli said:
Looks like medical might not be the last step.. I received my medical on 28th Feb. And a confirmation of receipt of "satisfactory" medical reports on 17th Mar. But I got a call last week asking for some more documents. They said that they had sent a mail in February for additional docs.

its all very confusing, if they needed more docs why did they send a medical request. In both the correspondence for medical test there was no mention of additional documents..
Can you please share what additional documents were asked for? If you don't mind :)

piku

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Joy Tara Maa
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
@Saini 84

Thank you for your valuable advise. Please tell me the process for applying GCMS. some one from Canada whom I am ready to give him 5$ for applying. Please help or tell me the other process.

Piku

saini84 said: