+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

tarakvshah

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Hi All,

Please guide me for finding job in CANADA .. I just got my VISA.. and now worried for job finding ..

Expert please share...

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanmee said:
Thanks decentguy and nikoli for the responses...

Has anybody had any fruitful responses by using the individual case enquiry after the 2 month processing time. I do understand that the delhi immigration office is not prompt in responding to queries but can anybody share your experience by using the case enquiry webform .

Thank you.
@ sanmee ,

There is no harm in sending a case specific Inquiry, Because there is no other option than sending a case specific Inquiry when the things are delayed beyond normal processing time lines. Imagine just in case they sent a medical request e-mail and u have missed that by any chance then u will come to know abt this. You should go ahead with case specific inquiry if its more than 2 months.

I applied OWP ( self + spouse ) 1st week of Jan and now its going to complete almost 3 months, I am still waiting, So patience is the key with NDVO . I know there are many plans linked with the visa. But I think we can't do anything else other than waiting and responding in a prompt manner when NDVO asks for any additional documents. Good Luck.

varsha13

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
NDVO has not come out with results from past 2 weeks, Maybe the working too hard on the applications and soon we may get to hear from them back to back :D tooooo much optimistic right??? ;D

nikoli

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
ssenjaliya said:
@ Nikoli,

pl. update your timeline...

Thank you,

SS
App - 22Jan2013 (Reached on 23Jan2013)
MR - 28Feb2013
Got an email on 17Mar2013 that I dont have to submit the medicals and they have already received satisfactory reports.

I have raised a case specific enquiry as i have completed 2 months.. keeping my fingers crossed..

Its actually sad, cause now i dont think i would be travelling to Canada after all.. not immediately at least..

sanmee

Mar 26, 2013
O_Canada, Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

Can somebody share your case specific enquiry experience ?
Does that in anyway help in visa processing ?

Thank you.

canadahelp7

Sep 3, 2011
We have an OWP-S application in progress and my spouse is tested to have typhoid. Will this have any impact to the application as we are awaiting medicals?
Is there anyone who faced a similar situation or would have info?

Is it possible to extend the medical date so he can get better and then complete the process? or should we proceed and as such, end up being denied?

Thank you!

decentguy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
tarakvshah said:
Hi All,

Please guide me for finding job in CANADA .. I just got my VISA.. and now worried for job finding ..

Expert please share...
you can try over there, there are lots of job IT

piku

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Joy Addya Maa, Joy Tara Maa
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Joy Tara Maa
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Everyone,

I applied with all documents for work permit in VFS-Kolkata including LMO and offer letter from employer on 16/12/2011 New Delhi Canadian embassy had returned my passport with a note that I don't have enough tie up in India and reject my case, again I applied on January'11 and February'11 with ll documents but same thing happens with me.

Now can any body advise me what is the main reason behind it whereas I am having my father,my wife here in India. If I submit the same thing for work permit in New York then will it be successful?

Please looking for your advise.

Som

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
So sorry about the rejections. Have you done a search on the forum for rejections to see what others have reported? I suggest you order your GCMS notes as they will give a broader understanding of where your weakness lies. Do you currently have a job in your home country showing that you have employment opportunities to return to? Do you have savings showing that you were able to get paid well? Do you have any travel history showing that you leave and return, abiding by the rules of the visa AND have finances to afford trips? Is your wife employed and staying in your country or is it likely she would accompany you? Any children? Property? All these things provide evidence of ties.

mapleplease

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
14-09-2014
Passport Req..
12-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING (Already in Canada)
tarakvshah said:
Hi All,

Expert please share...
Did you apply for a PR?

decentguy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
chintan_155 said:
Hi Guys,

Today I have received Fees refund of my 2008 file. As everyone knows pre 2008 files were cancelled because of "Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit". Amount refunded is INR 57651.99 (equivalent to CAD 1100 with conversion rate 52.4109)

Though I know this message is not fully relevant to our forum but I have just placed it keeping in mind that many forum members might be victim of this lawsuit.
Did you recive any response????

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanmee said:
O_Canada, Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

Can somebody share your case specific enquiry experience ?
Does that in anyway help in visa processing ?

Thank you.
@ sanmee,

If you go through this forum then u can find many instances where people were waiting for response from CIC and upon sending case specific inquiry they found that CIC sent an e-mail / letter which due to any xyz.... reasons did not reach them so In nutshell CIC was waiting for action from applicant side.

Now regarding help in visa processing : It will only help to remind them that you are waiting beyond normal processing time lines , no other Help like this inquiry will be accounted towards IELTS score , just kidding :)

From my experience I can tell you that if you call CIC - NDVO , no inquiry is entertained over the phone.
Their office windows are open to public from Monday to Thursday for just 1 hours . If you go to NDVO Chanakya Puri there is no parking space for visitors, so either your car / bike will be towed away or you have to Park your Car 1 Km away at Nehru Garden area near Niti Marg. Or you have to go there by hiring a Taxi / Auto. Basically they discourage ppl to visit their office personally and entertain only those candidates who are called for personal Interviews. They prefer ppl to submit their applications at VFS Canada office.