+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
Fasuu11 said:
Dear gg

If LMO is expired , you cannot submit the application
With the same LMO , however the visa officers are junior
Officers as they are not familiar with issuing work permit
However if you didn't sign the contract it is your fault
U should have sign the work contract before Submitting
The documents.

Regards

Shanmuga

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 - 04 - 2013
File Transfer...
04 - 04 - 2013
Med's Request
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully Soon
gg77 said:
I got refusal . When i open the packet their was a letter, in this letter no reson mark for refusal on second page they mention the only reson is you didn't sine employ contrect , i m totally confused !is this the right reason to refuse ? Can i reaplly ? My lmo is expire now in this case same lmo is valid for resubmit the application . Pls pippin suggest me some thing !
Hi gg77!

What was the reason when they rejected you first time?????

Manish25

May 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2013
Med's Request
22/08/13
Med's Done....
23/08/13
Passport Req..
submited with application
VISA ISSUED...
6/09/2013
any update this morning friends.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
gg77 said:
I got refusal . When i open the packet their was a letter, in this letter no reson mark for refusal on second page they mention the only reson is you didn't sine employ contrect , i m totally confused !is this the right reason to refuse ? Can i reaplly ? My lmo is expire now in this case same lmo is valid for resubmit the application . Pls pippin suggest me some thing !
OH BROTHER!!! It is a nothing ventured nothing gained situation. I think I would SIGN the darned contract and return it with the refusal letter AND a cover letter apologizing for your oversight and requesting that they please reopen the application and process it. It is worth a try. Alternative is to get a new LMO and start from scratch. All the best.

simran RANDHAWA

Aug 9, 2013
Pippin said:
OH BROTHER!!! It is a nothing ventured nothing gained situation. I think I would SIGN the darned contract and return it with the refusal letter AND a cover letter apologizing for your oversight and requesting that they please reopen the application and process it. It is worth a try. Alternative is to get a new LMO and start from scratch. All the best.
yes u r right pippin...

Dip4u

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
online / New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
Med's Request
04/12/2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013
any update for today????

madu1107

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
07-06-2013
IELTS Request
Band 8 (submitted with application)
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
Nope... :-X :-X :'( :'(

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
Manish25 said:
any update this morning friends.
Hey manish did you find out from the hospital ,when did they emailed your MR to cic,as that's the date from which you should calculate the days. My MR was done on 24th but they emailed it to cic on 27th.

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
I need an advise. Do we need to be working when applying for work permit (TWP+LMO) to get positive result. I resigned from my organization 3 mths back and am waiting for the work permit approval. I have applied for work permit in the profession in which I worked for 12 years. I have provided all documentation for that. But currently I am not working.

I would appreciate any replies.

gg77

Apr 10, 2013
Pippin said:
Thanx pippin for givin me valuable suggesation ,i was submit my application threw vfs delhi ,they checked all the papers but they didnt told me that you did not sine the contract letter and 2nd thing is can i resubmit application with expire lmo or without lmo and do you think they accept my application with out lmo i m confuse

foruaks

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
foruaks said:
I need an advise. Do we need to be working when applying for work permit (TWP+LMO) to get positive result. I resigned from my organization 3 mths back and am waiting for the work permit approval. I have applied for work permit in the profession in which I worked for 12 years. I have provided all documentation for that. But currently I am not working.

Any replies....

This group was never so silent.

Any visas in recent days.

Dip4u

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
online / New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
Med's Request
04/12/2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013
foruaks said:
I need an advise. Do we need to be working when applying for work permit (TWP+LMO) to get positive result. I resigned from my organ
ization 3 mths back and am waiting for the work permit approval. I have applied for work permit in the profession in which I worked for 12 years. I have provided all documentation for that. But currently I am not working.

hi, i left uk. in dec 12 n came back india. applied online in march 13 (on the base of 3 yrs experience ) and i got approval in may..
but now waiting for MR from cic delhi...

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
gg77 said:
Thanx pippin for givin me valuable suggesation ,i was submit my application threw vfs delhi ,they checked all the papers but they didnt told me that you did not sine the contract letter and 2nd thing is can i resubmit application with expire lmo or without lmo and do you think they accept my application with out lmo i m confuse
You have to include all the same paperwork they got from you WITH the signed application. I am wondering if they kept the paperwork? If so you would have to include a copy. This isn't a new app (you would have to have a new LMO). You are just asking them to reopen the old one now that you have signed the contract. It would be worthwhile to state that it was your oversight not to sign and that the omission was also missed when screened by VFS. With the LMO expired they could say an outright no. You'll have to cross your fingers. Good luck.