+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

Dip4u

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
online / New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
Med's Request
04/12/2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013
hi all, ppl getting MRs, decisions, PPs back and so on... of course these are good things but, cant understand which order they processing files ???

aplicant like us applied in feb/march/april are waiting & some who apply afrer it, r almost ready to fly... good luck to them... n may god bless us soon...

my time line:
apy: online in march 13,
cat: TWP+LMO (with depen. spouse)
approval email: 16 may
MR: received on 1 july (but cancelled by cic dlhi due to srike, and told to wait until they send new MR) SO STILL Waiting..

query emails sent but no reply ...

time line also updated @ google docs..

Fasuu11

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 August 2013
AOR Received.
05 August 2013
Interview........
12 September 2013
gg77 said:
Hi all

Today i got refusal Again .............. :'( its 2nd time ...........i think its allover ........what do you think what do i do
Gg7 sorry to hear that
Don't be disappointed
Email me the reason they gave u
On fasuu12@yahoo.com

Take care

freefaller

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
madu1107 said:
Not sure why they would do that!!! I guess you will have to wait and see...

Thanks Madhu, yea i guess we gota wait n watch... u already submitted your medical right ? any idea how long its taking after medical ?

madu1107

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
07-06-2013
IELTS Request
Band 8 (submitted with application)
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
Hey freefaller,

I am not exactly sure but going by the trend (post 20th August), I would say 5 -10 days for new delhi. My medicals will be sent by the hospital via online by today. Have to wait and see... :)

eva88

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
Med's Request
24-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
Hi

After medicals from which e-mail Id do we get the Work permit approval e-mail ?

madu1107

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
07-06-2013
IELTS Request
Band 8 (submitted with application)
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
My spouse got it from Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour@*******>

honey2vvandana

Mar 15, 2012
hi EVA,
you get email notification from CIC (donotreply@cic.gc.ca) and you have to login to MYCIC to download the pdf (work permit approval)

honey2vvandana

Mar 15, 2012
Mimmi said:
How much time do they take to send the approval email and how much time for the passport..any idea guys.
Hi Mimmi,
They send you approval email for work permit or study permit as soon as they are ready to dispatch your passport.
My spouse got work permit approval email on 26 aug morning and got message from VFS that passport has been been released by CHC.

Thanks.

honey2vvandana

Mar 15, 2012
honey2vvandana said:
Hi Mimmi,
They send you approval email for work permit or study permit as soon as they are ready to dispatch your passport.
My spouse got work permit approval email on 26 aug morning and got message from VFS in afternoon that passport has been been released by CHC.

Thanks.

freefaller

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
hey guys my spouse had got the medical request in email on 30th, and on 31st morning she got post mail from VFS containing passport, medical form 2nd page and a letter by canadian high commission stating :-

"........please provide proof of marriage, copy of original certificate, photographs of marriage and post-marriage and correspondence.

Please submit the above requested documents by the same means that you submitted your application, i.e. through VFS if you submitted your application through VFS or by courier or mail if you submitted your application by courier or mail. If you submitted your application in person, you may submit the above requested documents in person or by courier or mail

if the documents requested relate to your host/inviter in canada, he/she may send them (if they prefer to do so) directly to our office.he/she should clearly indicate your file number to avoid delays. ......."

my queries are:-

1, what is proof of marriage besides original marriage certificate ? are they talking about Video CDs here ?
2, why they asking for copy of original certificate when we already have submitted it with the application ?
3, does correspondence mean all the emails, Facebook chats and incoming outgoing call history on both sides ? if yes then do we have to print them out our personal emails & chit chats ?
4, and as they say that "if the documents relate to host (me) i can send them directly to there office" obviously they are related to me so can i send all of that here in canada ? if yes then which office location ?

inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

eva88

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
Med's Request
24-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
freefaller said:
hey guys my spouse had got the medical request in email on 30th, and on 31st morning she got post mail from VFS containing passport, medical form 2nd page and a letter by canadian high commission stating :-

"........please provide proof of marriage, copy of original certificate, photographs of marriage and post-marriage and correspondence.

Please submit the above requested documents by the same means that you submitted your application, i.e. through VFS if you submitted your application through VFS or by courier or mail if you submitted your application by courier or mail. If you submitted your application in person, you may submit the above requested documents in person or by courier or mail

if the documents requested relate to your host/inviter in canada, he/she may send them (if they prefer to do so) directly to our office.he/she should clearly indicate your file number to avoid delays. ......."

my queries are:-

1, what is proof of marriage besides original marriage certificate ? are they talking about Video CDs here ?
2, why they asking for copy of original certificate when we already have submitted it with the application ?
3, does correspondence mean all the emails, Facebook chats and incoming outgoing call history on both sides ? if yes then do we have to print them out our personal emails & chit chats ?
4, and as they say that "if the documents relate to host (me) i can send them directly to there office" obviously they are related to me so can i send all of that here in canada ? if yes then which office location ?

inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi,

1 ) You will have to provide Wedding Ceremony photos and if u have already submitted original certificate then please attach the attested copy of it again.
2 ) You need to attach the call records ( phone ) or e-mails or chats ( highlight dates ).