+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

ADEBOLA8310

Apr 9, 2017
Hello Everyone

One of my friend got this message to his Express Entry profile last night :

Dear XYZ

The Government of New Brunswick is interested to considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program through Express Entry.

If you want New Brunswick to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact New Brunswick directly after receiving this letter.

Now I am wondering what should my friend do now? How can he communicate with the NB authority ?

Thanks
Your friend will need to create a profile via the INB portal and send an email to NB on completion. The details available somewhere on the thread.
Do you know when your friend submitted his/ her EE profile?

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
Hi All,
People who have registered for the Event(Virtual EE session), have you got any email confirmation of the registration??
I did register a few days back and I don't seem to have received any acknowledgement of the registration, however, on their page they have mentioned that "Once registered you will receive an email confirming we received your information. "
Just wondering if any registered applicant here has got the confirmation?

Thanks.
Same, even i didnt receive any auto reply.

fperk_83

Nov 1, 2016
Hello Everyone

One of my friend got this message to his Express Entry profile last night :

Dear XYZ

The Government of New Brunswick is interested to considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program through Express Entry.

If you want New Brunswick to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact New Brunswick directly after receiving this letter.

Now I am wondering what should my friend do now? How can he communicate with the NB authority ?

Thanks
Wow, thats great.. But did he apply for any information session OR he directly got an invitation for the March Information Session

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow, thats great.. But did he apply for any information session OR he directly got an invitation for the March Information Session

Actually, he has a family member in NB. No, He didn't register for the NB information session.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your friend will need to create a profile via the INB portal and send an email to NB on completion. The details available somewhere on the thread.
Do you know when your friend submitted his/ her EE profile?
January 2021 I think

Arshiadua

Mar 24, 2021
You’re right. None of them received LOI yet from NB.

I’ve many in my contact list who’s waiting for LOI.
Hi umer..i have also attended virtual session uae on 26 march..just need a little info if you can share..info session for nurses which they conducted just before our session,did they get their loi or still waiting???

Hopefull4ever

Mar 21, 2021
Hello All,

Any 2020 applicant of NB, can you confirm if the birth certificate of the main applicant or spouse would need to be attested to the normal is fine?

Thanks in advance

topwego

Apr 15, 2021
After the virtual EE session, A friend got a mail from NB that his express entry profile number is no more valid, what does it mean?

topwego

Apr 15, 2021
I read from the telegram group that some people that attended the March session have gotten the invite.. Anyone here?