+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Hi, my noc is not is list however my profile is available in express entry...still m i eliglible to apply for virtual job fair?

Umarsaeed

Feb 19, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
no

QUOTE="cooolideal, post: 9185619, member: 512795"]
Hi, my noc is not is list however my profile is available in express entry...still m i eliglible to apply for virtual job fair?
[/QUOTE]

skybolturs

Jul 30, 2017
anywhere mentioned?
[/QUOTE]

Try to submit your application for the event. You will not able to select NOC other than in the list.

arpit102

Feb 12, 2021
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-02-2021
Hi I submitted my EOI in (NB PNP) - Skilled Worker Applicants with Employer Support program and wanted to know how long does NBPNP official take to respond it?

Anyone received Nomination in this category. I would love to know experience.

Thanks in Advance!

arpit102

Feb 12, 2021
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-02-2021
Does Anyone know how much time is to taken for nominations under skilled worker with employer support steam under nbpnp? Thanks in advance...
Hi did you got invitation from NB PNP in employer support ? Could you please share your experience. I also submitted my EOI with documents and waiting for result.

thanks

Kb9

Feb 12, 2021
Hello! How soon did you get an ITA after you sent an email to NB that you received a LOI in your federal express entry account?
Hi I attended info session last dec 2020, do i need to wait to receive LOI first before submitting EOI? TIA
Yes, You have to wait for them to send you a Letter of interest on your email. Then that is the only time you can send your EOI in INB portal. I hope it helps.

Kb9

Feb 12, 2021
from what NOC is that? Ours is NOC 3012 Dec 2020 infosession for Nurses. We are still waiting for their feedback because after our infosession immigration officer said they will review profile of those eligible for pnp pathways. We also include our EEP during online registration. Slighty worried and a little bit hopeless. We are looking forward since that infosession is only for one NOC.
Hello, have you received a LOI from NB? They sent invitation first week of February for the said session

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi All,
People who have registered for the Event(Virtual EE session), have you got any email confirmation of the registration??
I did register a few days back and I don't seem to have received any acknowledgement of the registration, however, on their page they have mentioned that "Once registered you will receive an email confirming we received your information. "
Just wondering if any registered applicant here has got the confirmation?

Thanks.

Kijaz

Feb 26, 2021
Hi All,
People who have registered for the Event(Virtual EE session), have you got any email confirmation of the registration??
I did register a few days back and I don't seem to have received any acknowledgement of the registration, however, on their page they have mentioned that "Once registered you will receive an email confirming we received your information. "
Just wondering if any registered applicant here has got the confirmation?

Thanks.
Registered last week but didn't get any confirmation too. I guess maybe when it's close to the time, we'll receive emails

Reactions: mohit2018

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone

One of my friend got this message to his Express Entry profile last night :

Dear XYZ

The Government of New Brunswick is interested to considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program through Express Entry.

If you want New Brunswick to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact New Brunswick directly after receiving this letter.

Now I am wondering what should my friend do now? How can he communicate with the NB authority ?

Thanks

Reactions: ADEBOLA8310

ADEBOLA8310

Apr 9, 2017
What were the additional documents requested if you don’t mind sharing?

My details are as follows,
LOI - Jan 16
EOI - Feb 3
ITA - Waiting

Can someone please share how many days people usually get an ITA upon EOI submission and sending an email notification to NB re the LOI?

Thank you!
Hello!
When did you submit an EE profile? Do you know how long it took before you got LOI from NB?