+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

mohit2018

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi,
Did any outland candidate here, with no ties to NB, has been picked directly from the EE pool this year? I couldn't find any info on this so maybe someone here could shed some light on it.

shr7557

Sep 8, 2018
Hi All,

I have a few questions and looking for your guidance.
As I understand New Brunswick recently changed the process and now pick applications directly from the Express Entry. However, I attended New Brunswick information session that is valid. The session will expire this year. My questions are as follows:-

1. Can I send Expression of Interest to New Brunswick?
2. What is the best way to send Expression of Interest if I can send them EOI?
3. What are the chances of acceptance of Expression of Interest If I send them EOI?

*Additional Information:*
I have attended the New Brunswick information session in Sept 2018 in Dubai. The information session will expire in Sept 2020 because it is valid for 2 years. My NOC is 2171 and the calculated marks are 73.

I look forward to your replies and appreciate your help.

Gomex

Jan 5, 2020
I got nomination on 30th october 2019... It got reflected in my cic profile within few hours ... Also i accepted the nomination and post that my score has increased by 600 points.
Hi Sho_bha,

Please can you advise on the processing time for the new Brunswick express entry.

That is, when you get ITA and submit all required documents/ application, how long did it take for you to receive nomination?

Thanks,

Gomex

Jan 5, 2020
I got the nomination yesterday but it is still not reflected in my express entry profile. Can you please tell me how long it took for you too see the nomination in your EE profile?
Hi Mahfuz_ca

Please can you advise on the processing time for the new Brunswick express entry.

That is, when you get ITA and submit all required documents/ application, how long did it take for you to receive nomination?

Thanks,

Gomex

Jan 5, 2020
Hello

Mine took about a day to be reflected on my EE profile. And a friend who received nomination last week also had it reflect on the EE profile within 24 hours. Not sure why it would take longer than that.
Hello Nzkhn,

Thanks,

junegloom

Jan 15, 2019
Hi All,

I have a few questions and looking for your guidance.
As I understand New Brunswick recently changed the process and now pick applications directly from the Express Entry. However, I attended New Brunswick information session that is valid. The session will expire this year. My questions are as follows:-

1. Can I send Expression of Interest to New Brunswick?
2. What is the best way to send Expression of Interest if I can send them EOI?
3. What are the chances of acceptance of Expression of Interest If I send them EOI?

*Additional Information:*
I have attended the New Brunswick information session in Sept 2018 in Dubai. The information session will expire in Sept 2020 because it is valid for 2 years. My NOC is 2171 and the calculated marks are 73.

I look forward to your replies and appreciate your help.
1. You can send EOI
2. Create Account and Submit there https://inb.gnb.ca/
3. As far as i know, they pick directly from the EE Pool these days, but you never know that you will be selected or not, therefore, I have created one and patiently waiting for my turn since 2019

Good Luck.

Reactions: Mars20

Sho_bha

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
Hi Sho_bha,

Thanks,
I recieved it within 10 days .

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hello Nzkhn,

Thanks,
Sorry about the delayed response

I received nomination 16 days after submission, however it really just depends on the PETL and whoever is processing your application. Some people have had to wait over 8 weeks for a response

bejay1

Oct 20, 2020
A friend received an email from PETL to provide his EE number, Score and NOC any idea what they want to do,

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017

Mars20

Sep 17, 2020
Can someone help me with some information. I sent my EOI through INB portal in 4 September, and till now I have no news in my portal. Do you know if PTEL is working?

Farad555

Nov 7, 2020
Friends i need an advise,
1. I,m dentist,35, 2 yrs experience.
2. maximum can get IELTS 7.
3. 4 yrs experience as a butcher,
4. 6 yrs in agriculture management.
how can i apply as a butcher or farm manager in NBPNP or other provinces ? Thanks alot