+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

fxmt

Dec 8, 2018
But For CRS points, I can claim points for both 2 NOCs, right?

If your current NOC experience is at least 1 year of full-time experience then you can use it to apply for NBPNP.

However you cannot "accumulate" work experience from 2 different NOCs. It can only be the worK experience you have under your primary NOC

fxmt

Dec 8, 2018
Err....Do these two work experiences need to last for 1 year EACH? Or one of them last for 1year is engough?
Because for me, 11 months work+2 years unemployed+2.5years work . Can I claim 3 years in CRS ?I'm not sure

As long as you have 1 year continuous work experience in each NOC you can use them to claim points for CRS score, as far as I am aware.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Err....Do these two work experiences need to last for 1 year EACH? Or one of them last for 1year is engough?
Because for me, 11 months work+2 years unemployed+2.5years work . Can I claim 3 years in CRS ?I'm not sure

You need to have minimum 1 year (12 months - 1560 hours) CONTINUOUS work experience for EVERY NOC you are claiming points for. Otherwise that NOC work experience will not count

Edit: this is from the CIC website

Work experience can be calculated by:

• adding up the number of continuous weeks of full-time (or equivalent in part-time) paid work (i.e., 30 hours/37.5 hours per week in one full-time job, a combined total of at least 30 hours/37.5 hours per week in more than one part-time job,
  • 15 hours per week in one part-time job over a period of two years, etc) in one or more skilled occupations at Skill Type 0 (Managerial occupations), Skill Level A (Professional occupations) or B (Technical occupations and skilled trades) of NOC 2011.
Note: Work in excess of 30 hours/37.5 hours of paid work over a period of one week cannot compensate for less than one year of full-time work experience

Last edited:

fxmt

Dec 8, 2018
Ohh, I see....But my first job (11months) is 40 hours per week. 40×52week÷12×11month= 1906hours , greater than 1560h, so should this 11months count like this?
You need to have minimum 1 year (12 months - 1560 hours) CONTINUOUS work experience for EVERY NOC you are claiming points for. Otherwise that NOC work experience will not count

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Ohh, I see....But my first job (11months) is 40 hours per week. 40×52week÷12×11month= 1906hours , greater than 1560h, so should this 11months count like this?
Please read the edit I included in my previous post.

As the CIC clearly states working more than 30 hours a week does NOT compensate for less than one year of full-time work experience

dubaiuser

Apr 25, 2015
Hello everyone my aor is may 1st 2018. My status still says eligibility review required. I have ordered gcms twice with no movement. Any advise?

mrslaureano

Dec 13, 2018
Hello! I just want to share my timeline

NBPNP - EMPLOYER SUPPORT STREAM

Feb 12, 2019 - File Recieved NBPNP office

March 12, 2019 - AOR

March 19,2019- ADR (first review)

March 26, 2019 - ADR received

April 03, 2019 - ADR (second review)

April 04,2019 - ADR sent by email

April 05,2019- CONFIRMATION OF NOMINATION

Thank you Lord. All Glory to God. For those who are still waiting for Nomination, believe in your heart that you recieve it because nothing is impossible with God. Pray continuallyDont give up! God is amazing❤

Reactions: rily and Nkc2019

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi All,
I have now decided to go for a Masters education from NB to be able to live and permanently settle there with my family.

I would like to know, if NB have programs to support international students to live and settle permanently getting PR after completing the course.
Do they have such programs in place. I would be glad to know more about them which help me to take a decision fast. Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you all. Is there a group for international students.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hello guys, I just want to ask your suggestion about my IELTS result which is as follows. I just want to know if do you think I have the chance to be selected in NBPNP if ever.

L 8, R 8, W 7, S 6.5

When submitting EOI, they will rank the highest scores right? And the minimum score is 67. I have calculated my score and it's 75. This ranking includes all of the NOC, right? And the highest scores will be the one to receive ITA. Do you think I have a higher chance?

Also my husband haven't finish any degree but he has experience in non professional jobs like cashier, computer operator and store keeper. He haven't took IELTS as well, do you think it's fine I will include him in my EE profile. I want to be with him and our baby if ever I will be given the chance to have the ITA and nomination from NBPNP. My score will be 75 still in EOI even if he has no IELTS and if he has, it will become 80.

I have known a Filipino family with 3 children and his CRS is 280+ and he is now in NB. My CRS now is 380 without my husband on it. Do you think including him in EE profile before sending EOI would be a good idea?

Please let me know your suggestion about my condition.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi All,
I have now decided to go for a Masters education from NB to be able to live and permanently settle there with my family.

I would like to know, if NB have programs to support international students to live and settle permanently getting PR after completing the course.
Do they have such programs in place. I would be glad to know more about them which help me to take a decision fast. Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you all. Is there a group for international students.

NBPNP doesn't have a program for international students for PR.
However you can apply for PR through Express Entry and use your Canadian education for points, once you have completed your studies.
At the moment, if you want to study for your Masters degree in New Brunswick, you will have to apply for that at UNB or another uni in NB, and once accepted, apply for a study visa through CIC

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hello guys, I just want to ask your suggestion about my IELTS result which is as follows. I just want to know if do you think I have the chance to be selected in NBPNP if ever.

L 8, R 8, W 7, S 6.5

When submitting EOI, they will rank the highest scores right? And the minimum score is 67. I have calculated my score and it's 75. This ranking includes all of the NOC, right? And the highest scores will be the one to receive ITA. Do you think I have a higher chance?

Also my husband haven't finish any degree but he has experience in non professional jobs like cashier, computer operator and store keeper. He haven't took IELTS as well, do you think it's fine I will include him in my EE profile. I want to be with him and our baby if ever I will be given the chance to have the ITA and nomination from NBPNP. My score will be 75 still in EOI even if he has no IELTS and if he has, it will become 80.

I have known a Filipino family with 3 children and his CRS is 280+ and he is now in NB. My CRS now is 380 without my husband on it. Do you think including him in EE profile before sending EOI would be a good idea?

Please let me know your suggestion about my condition.

Hi @saveslife10

1. Currently NBPNP is not accepting any EOIs unless you are living and working in NB
2. What is your NOC? Please note: if your NOC is not on the in-demand occupation list, you will have a very slim chance of having your EOI accepted when the EOI window opens for overseas applicants
3. I don't think it's about the highest scores - people with scores as low as 67 have been given ITA and afterwards nomination depending on their NOC and experience
4. Even if your husband does not accompany you when you immigrate to Canada, you HAVE to include him in your application. If you don't include him, this will be seen as misrepresentation by the CIC and you could be banned from Canada for 5 years or more. So please include your husband and child in your EE profile.
5. If you submit your EOI at the correct time and later on receive NBPNP nomination, you will be awarded 600 points for your CRS score, which virtually guarantees getting an ITA for PR from the CIC

I would just like to emphasize once more that you should absolutely include your husband in your EE profile - even if he does not take the IELTS exam or get his credentials (and this includes high school education if necessary) verified.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi @saveslife10

1. Currently NBPNP is not accepting any EOIs unless you are living and working in NB
2. What is your NOC? Please note: if your NOC is not on the in-demand occupation list, you will have a very slim chance of having your EOI accepted when the EOI window opens for overseas applicants
3. I don't think it's about the highest scores - people with scores as low as 67 have been given ITA and afterwards nomination depending on their NOC and experience
4. Even if your husband does not accompany you when you immigrate to Canada, you HAVE to include him in your application. If you don't include him, this will be seen as misrepresentation by the CIC and you could be banned from Canada for 5 years or more. So please include your husband and child in your EE profile.
5. If you submit your EOI at the correct time and later on receive NBPNP nomination, you will be awarded 600 points for your CRS score, which virtually guarantees getting an ITA for PR from the CIC

I would just like to emphasize once more that you should absolutely include your husband in your EE profile - even if he does not take the IELTS exam or get his credentials (and this includes high school education if necessary) verified.

Hello, thanks for the reply..my NOC is 3012, registered nurse and I believe it is in demand everywhere in Canada. I have included my husband in application but non accompanying and it can affect my CRS. Sorry for the misleading explanation.

I'm targeting the info session if possible this coming months either here in UAE or Philippines. So if ever the EOI will be open with the info session as a connection to NB, will it be fine if I will edit my EEP and include my husband as accompanying so that when the NB will check my profile, they will see it? It will not affect my EOI score only in CRS.

During the EOI was opened in your batch, was NOC 3012 registered nurse was included in the in demand list who can submit the EOI?