+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Addy2018i

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Guys the new Brunswick job fair registration will open soon. Phillipenes and dubai... Also entrepreneur info session. But information session is not mentioned. I hope it will open soon

Addy2018i

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
N
@NAM_AC And seriously, thanks for all the info... this makes me happy... it's what I was hoping for from Canada in terms of living quality.... And hopefully both hubby and I will find jobs soon enough as we are both in IT

PS. NBPNP is currently accepting EOIs from those already living and working in NB.... SO SUBMIT YOUR EOI ASAP and all the best!!!!
New Brunswick job fair registration to be open soon. U shld register for that.

Addy2018i

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Fredericton is one of our choices of cities to settle in... could you give all of NBPNP nominees some ideas regarding Fredericton and NB as a whole? I mean in terms of living, working, etc.? It would be really beneficial to us to have some info first-hand from someone already living there!
New Brunswick job fair registration to be open soon. U shld register for that

NAM_AC

Nov 22, 2018
@NAM_AC And seriously, thanks for all the info... this makes me happy... it's what I was hoping for from Canada in terms of living quality.... And hopefully both hubby and I will find jobs soon enough as we are both in IT

PS. NBPNP is currently accepting EOIs from those already living and working in NB.... SO SUBMIT YOUR EOI ASAP and all the best!!!!
Yes originally from SA, lived in both Pretoria and Stellenbosch and the last part before moving to Canada I was in Namibia. Yeah finding a quality job might not be that easy, as the towns are very small. But you can have a decent look on indeed as the job bank don't really have a lot.

Yes, my company appointed a lawyer to assist me and my family to obtain PR so they luckily do everything for us. So when you got the nomination you added it to your express entry to obtain the 600 points, how long did it take you to be selected to obtain PR status? And how long have you now already waited for that? Seems like a long process... Having PR have so many more advantages than just being on a WP.

Stevewatson

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
PNP
I got the below email from NBPNP:

Good day,

New Brunswick is currently experiencing a high volume of applications to all provincial immigration programs, impacting standard processing times. At this time, all applications will be processed according to priority sectors and other labour market demands. Standard processing times for applications, nominations, extensions and endorsements will resume in 2019.

Regards,

NBPNP Team

NAM_AC

Nov 22, 2018

Good day,

New Brunswick is currently experiencing a high volume of applications to all provincial immigration programs, impacting standard processing times. At this time, all applications will be processed according to priority sectors and other labour market demands. Standard processing times for applications, nominations, extensions and endorsements will resume in 2019.

Regards,

NBPNP Team
Do you currently live and work in NB?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Yes, my company appointed a lawyer to assist me and my family to obtain PR so they luckily do everything for us. So when you got the nomination you added it to your express entry to obtain the 600 points, how long did it take you to be selected to obtain PR status? And how long have you now already waited for that? Seems like a long process... Having PR have so many more advantages than just being on a WP.
PR Processing for Express Entry is on average 6 months .. some get it quicker (e.g. within 2 months) and some wait over a year.

I was awarded the 600 points as soon as I accepted the nomination, and so I got the ITA from CIC to apply for PR at the next Express Entry Draw in the beginning of August.

Unfortunately due to issues with SAPS (they messed up my PCC) I was only able to submit my PR application in September.

Now I am nearing 90 days in the PR application process... and waiting (im)patiently for the PPR letter from CIC

Addy2018i

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
I already attended an NB info session this year and received PNP nomination from them :)

I'm currently in the PR process waiting for Passport Request letter from CIC
Yes i knw that. But job fair can help u in getting the job beforehand..

Talia101

Oct 9, 2018

Good day,

Regards,

NBPNP Team
Hello,

on which email you are communicating with them. i sent an email two months ago inquiring about my application but they didn't get back to me. thanks

NAM_AC

Nov 22, 2018
PR Processing for Express Entry is on average 6 months .. some get it quicker (e.g. within 2 months) and some wait over a year.

I was awarded the 600 points as soon as I accepted the nomination, and so I got the ITA from CIC to apply for PR at the next Express Entry Draw in the beginning of August.

Unfortunately due to issues with SAPS (they messed up my PCC) I was only able to submit my PR application in September.

Now I am nearing 90 days in the PR application process... and waiting (im)patiently for the PPR letter from CIC
WoW i was lucky, within 1 day of submitting my EOI
"Your expression of interest (EOI) has been selected and you are invited to submit a full application under the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Express Entry Labour Market Stream. "

But damn now i have to go find all my service letters for the last 10 years!! Also they asked me to ask WES to send them a mail directly to immigration@gnb.ca and WES say they dont mail to addresses directly :( I can only select Government of New Brunswick...how did you do it?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
WoW i was lucky, within 1 day of submitting my EOI
"Your expression of interest (EOI) has been selected and you are invited to submit a full application under the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Express Entry Labour Market Stream. "

But damn now i have to go find all my service letters for the last 10 years!! Also they asked me to ask WES to send them a mail directly to immigration@gnb.ca and WES say they dont mail to addresses directly :( I can only select Government of New Brunswick...how did you do it?
Yes, I think yours got processed so much faster because you are already in NB!

Getting work reference letters can be like pulling hen's teeth ... I had actually started emailing and calling my previous employers as soon as I attended the information session - just to be on the safe side. Funnily enough, my SA employers gave me no issues at all. It was the UAE one that took the longest and gave the most trouble.

As for the WES, you just choose "Government of NB" - that is the correct option. Order a duplicate copy from WES to be sent to them.