+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi brother, Thanks a lot for the help you are providing here. I look always for your profile's flag picture to see your answers because I trust you. I have a small question, I attended the information session held in Dubai on 22nd September 2018. I know that I can use this as a connection to New Brunswick. The problem is that from this moment until 25th September( two days later), I will be having the minimum 67 points they require on their scale. but starting from 26th September, I will turn 37 years old and lose 1 point, so I will be having 66 points only. My NOC is on their list which is 2171 (Information Systems Technology). I have my IELTS results ready (L = 8 , R = 6 , W = 6.5 , S = 6.5) + WES + Proof of funds ...My wife is an electrical engineer and she has her WES ready too). Do I need to get that extra point again to be considered??? it is frustrating to repeat the IELTS as you know..waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance

Hello

Thank you very much for the kind words :)

1. I'm female :)

2. Yes, unfortunately you do need to have a minimum 67 points to be considered.

3. Has your wife done the IELTS? If not, I suggest let her do the IELTS, as even if she gets a CLB 5, you will get an extra 5 points for the EOI, and then you don't have to worry about the age factor.

4. Another option for both of you (or just your wife) is the CELPIP, as this test is also accepted for PR and PNP. I still prefer the IELTS as that is accepted worldwide, but again depends on you and your wife, whatever is easier for you.

5. If you do decide have your wife write the IELTS or CELPIP, then what you can do is - submit the EOI when the window opens, and add a LOE for the fact that you are claiming the 5 points for your wife (mention the date she will be writing her exam and/or the expected results date. Then update the GNB team accordingly when you receive the results.)

Good luck!

Reactions: Runaway Train

dimp75

Dec 1, 2016
Hi brother, Thanks a lot for the help you are providing here. I look always for your profile's flag picture to see your answers because I trust you. I have a small question, I attended the information session held in Dubai on 22nd September 2018. I know that I can use this as a connection to New Brunswick. The problem is that from this moment until 25th September( two days later), I will be having the minimum 67 points they require on their scale. but starting from 26th September, I will turn 37 years old and lose 1 point, so I will be having 66 points only. My NOC is on their list which is 2171 (Information Systems Technology). I have my IELTS results ready (L = 8 , R = 6 , W = 6.5 , S = 6.5) + WES + Proof of funds ...My wife is an electrical engineer and she has her WES ready too). Do I need to get that extra point again to be considered??? it is frustrating to repeat the IELTS as you know..waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance

Hi,
I would like to know also from the Dubai session if ALL the listed NOCs are possible to send their EOIs once they opened?
Or it will still depend on their announcement?

kagpia

Sep 26, 2018
Hope everyone’s doing well!

I am new in this forum. Just want some advise regarding EE application. I have a pending application for about 10 months now. I got 341 CRS points. My bad though as it hs only been lately that I have searched for PNP options to increase my points. I’ve been reading about NB PNP and I did get a 68 points on the assessment. However, I don’t have any connection in NB nor have I attended any immigration session. I am in Japan and I don’t think they schedule any session here.

Can i still have a good chance of getting an invite without connections in NB? Or are there other PNP that I can try? My only connection in Canada is my brother in Alberta. However, I’ve reviewed their PNP and it doesn’t seem I qualify.

Thanks in advance to whoever will read and reply!

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hope everyone’s doing well!

I am new in this forum. Just want some advise regarding EE application. I have a pending application for about 10 months now. I got 341 CRS points. My bad though as it hs only been lately that I have searched for PNP options to increase my points. I’ve been reading about NB PNP and I did get a 68 points on the assessment. However, I don’t have any connection in NB nor have I attended any immigration session. I am in Japan and I don’t think they schedule any session here.

Can i still have a good chance of getting an invite without connections in NB? Or are there other PNP that I can try? My only connection in Canada is my brother in Alberta. However, I’ve reviewed their PNP and it doesn’t seem I qualify.

Thanks in advance to whoever will read and reply!
What is your NOC? If your NOC is in ICT, there is a chance. There was someone here who got invited even though he didnt attend a session and no connection in NB. Not a guarantee but you can try. But if you really want to increase your chance, the only way is to attend a session. Just keep checking nb website, they conduct sessions everywhere throughout the year.
But you mentioned you have a brother in Alberta, you cant register in a session if you have connection to other province because they advise you apply there instead. So keep checking other province and all your other possible options to increase your score.

Reactions: kagpia

Murthi

Sep 30, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-11-2017
Hi
I am planning to send EOI to NB pnp.
Is there any specific format for the email we send for EOI ?? Apart from the application and CV .

Kindly guide me on this regard.
Thank you in advance.

Reactions: kagpia

kagpia

Sep 26, 2018
What is your NOC? If your NOC is in ICT, there is a chance. There was someone here who got invited even though he didnt attend a session and no connection in NB. Not a guarantee but you can try. But if you really want to increase your chance, the only way is to attend a session. Just keep checking nb website, they conduct sessions everywhere throughout the year.
But you mentioned you have a brother in Alberta, you cant register in a session if you have connection to other province because they advise you apply there instead. So keep checking other province and all your other possible options to increase your score.

Thanks for the information. My NOC is 0125 Other Services BusinessManager, not ICT. I will check on other option. Again, appreciate your reply.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
UPDATE ON THE NBPNP WEBSITE:

PLEASE NOTE that the NBPNP EXPRESS ENTRY program is temporarily closed. We are not accepting any Expressions of Interest (EOIs) at this time. Please continue to monitor this website for information regarding its reopening.

kagpia

Sep 26, 2018

PLEASE NOTE that the NBPNP EXPRESS ENTRY program is temporarily closed. We are not accepting any Expressions of Interest (EOIs) at this time. Please continue to monitor this website for information regarding its reopening.

Sad! I saw this yesterday, too.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017

What does this mean? Are they going to cancel the whole program?
Does my bachelors degree have to be matching with my work experience to be eligible to nbpnp

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
What does this mean? Are they going to cancel the whole program?
Does my bachelors degree have to be matching with my work experience to be eligible to nbpnp
No, I think they may reached their ITA quota for the year and so won't open the program again until they have processed those applications :(

I don't your work needs to match with the degree you received. The main thing is that you have a verified degree and that you have a specific amount of years' experience in your primary NOC. I don't recall seeing anywhere that your degree NOC and primary work NOC have to be the same

Reactions: Zigzag85

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
No, I think they may reached their ITA quota for the year and so won't open the program again until they have processed those applications :(

I don't your work needs to match with the degree you received. The main thing is that you have a verified degree and that you have a specific amount of years' experience in your primary NOC. I don't recall seeing anywhere that your degree NOC and primary work NOC have to be the same
Oh thank god ... I panicked there for a minute:D
I hope they will hold a session soon in Dubai, I think it’ll be around march or April 2019 since it looks like they hold sessions in UAE every 5 months

Mohamed.Amer

Sep 30, 2018
Hi guys, I was invited to apply for nbpnp on June 1st, The papers were already sent, and I received AOR on Jul 24, Since that date, I did not recive the numenation and I do not know why, I called them many times and the answer is “Nothing wrong in your documents and nothing missing .. You have to wait .. Do not know the waiting period .. We can not give you information on the causes of delay”.
Does anyone know why this delay !!

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello,
According to people, in the latest Information Session in Dubai, it was mentioned that they've exhausted their quota and will not issue nomination until January 2019.
See you all in 2019!

Freedodge

May 2, 2018
Hello,
According to people, in the latest Information Session in Dubai, it was mentioned that they've exhausted their quota and will not issue nomination until January 2019.
See you all in 2019!

Is this based on speculations from the sessions or eas exactly stated by NB representatives because it was not mentioned by many attendants