+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hello,
According to people, in the latest Information Session in Dubai, it was mentioned that they've exhausted their quota and will not issue nomination until January 2019.
See you all in 2019!
Does this mean that they will still accept EOI? They will only not issue nominations yet to those who will submit? Is that correct?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Does this mean that they will still accept EOI? They will only not issue nominations yet to those who will submit? Is that correct?
No. They are not accepting EOIs currently

As per the NBPNP website - as mentioned in my earlier post:

"PLEASE NOTE that the NBPNP EXPRESS ENTRY program is temporarily closed. We are not accepting any Expressions of Interest (EOIs) at this time. Please continue to monitor this website for information regarding its reopening."

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
No. They are not accepting EOIs currently

As per the NBPNP website - as mentioned in my earlier post:

"PLEASE NOTE that the NBPNP EXPRESS ENTRY program is temporarily closed. We are not accepting any Expressions of Interest (EOIs) at this time. Please continue to monitor this website for information regarding its reopening."
I called the NB office yesterday, they mentioned that they have already reached the ITA quota but I was advised to keep on monitoring the website. As I understand it, they will re-open the program and use some of the allocated quota for next year.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
I called the NB office yesterday, they mentioned that they have already reached the ITA quota but I was advised to keep on monitoring the website. As I understand it, they will re-open the program and use some of the allocated quota for next year.
Good luck! :)

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Maybe EOI opens up this year but nomination will be given out on 2019 already. Either way, just monitor website :)
this is my understanding when I called them. they told me to closely monitor for the updates in their website. when they said "closely monitor", my impression was, they will open anytime soon.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
In my opinion if they have reached their quota for the year, I don't think they will open the EOI window nor will they be accepting EOIs until they are done going through the current applications received and issuing nominations from those applications.

I hope, though, that I am wrong and - especially for all those who have recently attended info sessions - that the window to submit EOIs does open again in this year, in this month or the next.

Good luck to everyone and please do keep monitoring the NBPNP website for updates! :)

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
In my opinion if they have reached their quota for the year, I don't think they will open the EOI window nor will they be accepting EOIs until they are done going through the current applications received and issuing nominations from those applications.

I hope, though, that I am wrong and - especially for all those who have recently attended info sessions - that the window to submit EOIs does open again in this year, in this month or the next.

Good luck to everyone and please do keep monitoring the NBPNP website for updates! :)

Do you think they will change their in-demand NOC list?