+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi everyone!!! I just want to ask if they are definitively going to open the EOI window this September?
I am anxiously awaiting it and I am fearful that they won't open up this year because I'll have my score decreased this year due to age :(
Thank you
It might open at the end of September or beginning of October. No guarantees unfortunately :(. Just have to keep monitoring the website.

Reactions: Runaway Train

niso

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
And are you the resident of Maritius ? Coz my friend was planning to attend the session, but i heard they only invite people who are the resident of that country, is that true ?
No i m not but when attended they accepted my profile...each session they change rules a bit...so this time may be only residents of that country r allowed

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Guys, i have this question for indian applicants. As per this eoi form 1 year of work experience is calculated using 30 hours a week. But in india no company is following these number of hours weekly. The average hours followed by each company in india is 8-9 hours a day which is equal to 45-50 hours a week. So my question is... if as per this snapshot 30 hours a week makes work experience of 1 year so for indian candidate if we have 45 hours a week then work experience will be equal to 1.5 years?? Need clarification on this. Pls reply

spaul87

Aug 1, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I have submitted my EOI recently am currently living in singapore, my CRS score is 332. How should i apply for NBPNP.

Do i need to fill the below form and send to entree.express.entry@gnb.ca ?

https://www.pxw1.snb.ca/snb7001/e/1000/CSS-FOL-NBPNP-019E.pdf?random=1537501915914

Please advice.

Also which thread to follow to know which PNP is currently open.

Thanks
U must send the filled EOI with ur latest CV. Mention the connection to NB in the subject. Thats all. But dont send EOI after 15 th of the month. Better to do it from 1-15 th of every month. Btw which connection to NB do u have?

spaul87

Aug 1, 2018
Guys, i have this question for indian applicants. As per this eoi form 1 year of work experience is calculated using 30 hours a week. But in india no company is following these number of hours weekly. The average hours followed by each company in india is 8-9 hours a day which is equal to 45-50 hours a week. So my question is... if as per this snapshot 30 hours a week makes work experience of 1 year so for indian candidate if we have 45 hours a week then work experience will be equal to 1.5 years?? Need clarification on this. Pls reply
Though i am not indian. But ur situation is similar with mine. I work for 48/week. But it doest mean u can convert the fime

waelh2001

Jun 21, 2016
I attended the session held in March 2018 in Dubai

Have you checked the NOCs for the Job fair? If your NOC is where you can register for the job fair instead.
Hi brother, Thanks a lot for the help you are providing here. I look always for your profile's flag picture to see your answers because I trust you. I have a small question, I attended the information session held in Dubai on 22nd September 2018. I know that I can use this as a connection to New Brunswick. The problem is that from this moment until 25th September( two days later), I will be having the minimum 67 points they require on their scale. but starting from 26th September, I will turn 37 years old and lose 1 point, so I will be having 66 points only. My NOC is on their list which is 2171 (Information Systems Technology). I have my IELTS results ready (L = 8 , R = 6 , W = 6.5 , S = 6.5) + WES + Proof of funds ...My wife is an electrical engineer and she has her WES ready too). Do I need to get that extra point again to be considered??? it is frustrating to repeat the IELTS as you know..waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance

basabi2520

Jun 29, 2018
U must send the filled EOI with ur latest CV. Mention the connection to NB in the subject. Thats all. But dont send EOI after 15 th of the month. Better to do it from 1-15 th of every month. Btw which connection to NB do u have?
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

I dont have any connection with NB. Is it a must to have a connection ?

Also am checking for other PNP, can suggest which other PNP is open to apply ? Any thread to follow.

Thanks again.

Regards.