+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Can_Pratheep

Jul 4, 2018
Currently those are the requirements for submitting an EOI

However, NBPNP does open temporarily for EOI submissions from those who have attended information sessions in the past 24 months and have experience in one of those NOCs listed.

That is how I got my ITA and nomination

I think your - or your friends' - main issue would be checking if you can submit an EOI without having a license and/or job offer as NOC 2173 is a regulated occupation

Hi NzKhn

For IT professionals, is it mandatory to get a licence for applying to NB PNP ? Any ideas how long with the process take so that I can plan to apply for one even before attending the Info session in Dubai?

Regards

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi Nzkhn,
I went to British council yesterday and they told me that they will send a duplicate (TRF) copy of my ielts to the NBPNP address. is it alright? Pls suggest me. TIA.
Yes, that is fine. As long as it's a duplicate original copy (yes it does sound wrong, but it's correct)

Reactions: spaul87

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi NzKhn

For IT professionals, is it mandatory to get a licence for applying to NB PNP ? Any ideas how long with the process take so that I can plan to apply for one even before attending the Info session in Dubai?

Regards
No it's not mandatory for all IT professionals. Only for those IT jobs that are regulated e.g. NOC 2173 .. what is your NOC? I am not sure about the licencing process and time as my NOC does not require licencing

Can_Pratheep

Jul 4, 2018
No it's not mandatory for all IT professionals. Only for those IT jobs that are regulated e.g. NOC 2173 .. what is your NOC? I am not sure about the licencing process and time as my NOC does not require licencing
mine is 2172. Where do we find this info ?

Akruby

Aug 10, 2018
Hi Nzkhn,

During your session attend, do you know how many people got job offer during job fair sessions.
My wife got invitation from one of the employer to attend interview in dubai.

Her Noc is 6311 Food Service Supervisor

Please share if u know they got job offer during job fair sessions

Thanks

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello everyone!

Is NOC 2173 regulated in New Brunswick? I've searched in NB website, they said nothing regarding this?

Thank you so much!!

Jann

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello everyone!

Is NOC 2173 regulated in New Brunswick? I've searched in NB website, they said nothing regarding this?

Thank you so much!!

Jann
Sorry to answer my own question since I was also looking for an answer. NOC 2173 is not regulated in NB as per this list of regulated oocupations: https://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/departments/post-secondary_education_training_and_labour/Jobs/content/LabourMobility/CertifiedOccupations.html

This is the official website of NB.

netcaf

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Sorry to answer my own question since I was also looking for an answer. NOC 2173 is not regulated in NB as per this list of regulated oocupations: https://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/departments/post-secondary_education_training_and_labour/Jobs/content/LabourMobility/CertifiedOccupations.html

This is the official website of NB.
I have searched the information and find out
Software engineers and designers (2173) Is regulated by apegnb? That really confuses me. Does it mean the government does not enforce that regulation?

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I have searched the information and find out
Software engineers and designers (2173) Is regulated by apegnb? That really confuses me. Does it mean the government does not enforce that regulation?

IT jobs are not regulated in the province. It's only for engineers and geoscientists.
From apegnb's website, they only regulate those with Engineering jobs and also Geoscientists jobs.

Experience Requirement
  • 4 years (48 months) of acceptable engineering or geoscience experience which can be attested to by a supervising P.Eng. or P.Geo.

Last edited:

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi Nzkhn,

During your session attend, do you know how many people got job offer during job fair sessions.
My wife got invitation from one of the employer to attend interview in dubai.

Her Noc is 6311 Food Service Supervisor

Please share if u know they got job offer during job fair sessions

Thanks
I do know that several people from the Food industry got interviews and job offers afterwards.
For example, one of the ladies I spoke to during the session was a pastry chef. She had had an interview with an employer the day before, and the day of the session she had a 2nd interview and received a job offer.