+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Murtuza S

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi all. I am from India. My NOC is 0621 and in my past experience I also had a NOC 6211 so I applied for the info session and express entry session to be held in Dubai this September. I haven’t received any email or confirmation if I’m invited to attend their sessions.

I wanted to know has anyone outside of Dubai received an invite for the Dubai session of NBPNP. Also should I expect a reply or invite from NB??

I will have to arrange for visa on short notice.

Pademola

May 20, 2018
Follow this Telegram Group to get latest update about Canada Immigration including PNP & how to get job. https://t.me/joinchat/G6V8i0rF58qctEcK8GyF-A
Hi I tried to download the link without any success.
I am looking for a group on those that have Submitted ITA to NB and have waited for more than 30 days without revert. I have send several mail and even call. The response is that your application is going through it normal course

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
I am looking for a group on those that have Submitted ITA to NB and have waited for more than 30 days without revert. I have send several mail and even call. The response is that your application is going through it normal course

It is clearly stated on the NB website that you should allow between 6 to 8 weeks for processing once you submit your full application.

Some people's application was processed quicker and some took longer. I suggest that you try to remain patient. If it is being processed then you will most likely get a nomination soon enough.

Pademola

May 20, 2018
It is clearly stated on the NB website that you should allow between 6 to 8 weeks for processing once you submit your full application.

Some people's application was processed quicker and some took longer. I suggest that you try to remain patient. If it is being processed then you will most likely get a nomination soon enough.
Thank you. What can i do? I have to wait

Reactions: jyyde

Chikwad1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017

Hello Nzkhn, pls I need your help. Can someone use attending job fair as a connection in NB to submit EOI?. Also, is it compulsory to have an express. Entry profile befor one can apply to NB even after attending Info session?.
Do NB use paper base for processing any application?. Am asking these questions because I have overall band 6.5 in IELTS.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hello Nzkhn, pls I need your help. Can someone use attending job fair as a connection in NB to submit EOI?. Also, is it compulsory to have an express. Entry profile befor one can apply to NB even after attending Info session?.
Do NB use paper base for processing any application?. Am asking these questions because I have overall band 6.5 in IELTS.
1. Unfortunately you cannot use the Job fair as a Connection to NB. This was confirmed by a NB official to someone who attended the recent Vietnam session

2. You should have an EE profile as you need to give the EE profile number on the EOI form. Also, if you get the nomination from NBPNP you need to have a EE profile to receive the 600 additional points and be issued an ITA by the CIC at the following Express Entry draw

2. Yes, NBPNP application process is paper-based. You can download and print out all the forms from their website, and send the forms and your supporting documents to them via courier

Reactions: Runaway Train

Chikwad1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
1. Unfortunately you cannot use the Job fair as a Connection to NB. This was confirmed by a NB official to someone who attended the recent Vietnam session

2. You should have an EE profile as you need to give the EE profile number on the EOI form. Also, if you get the nomination from NBPNP you need to have a EE profile to receive the 600 additional points and be issued an ITA by the CIC at the following Express Entry draw

2. Yes, NBPNP application process is paper-based. You can download and print out all the forms from their website, and send the forms and your supporting documents to them via courier
Thank you for your kind response. has really help my course.

spaul87

Aug 1, 2018
1. For NBPNP you need to send the original test result form (TRF) you received from your IELTS centre. Please keep scanned copies of these, as you will need it later for CIC application
2. You should show the last 6 months bank statements. Also have a bank balance statement for the current month as well as details of the account (like opening date, type of account, etc.)
3. No need for it to be in your account for 3 months. Gift deed is fine. You can also include a copy of the transfer statement from your dad's account to yours.
Hi Nzkhn,
I went to British council yesterday and they told me that they will send a duplicate (TRF) copy of my ielts to the NBPNP address. is it alright? Pls suggest me. TIA.