+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Taerg

Jun 1, 2018
Hello everyone,

Could you share your experience with sending EOI? The point is that I had missed 1st of May window for information sessions despite the fact that I checked site three times a day. Now I am sitting in front of laptop from 0:00 UTC and check site twice an hour. Is that reasonable? Do you have any tips not to miss a chance and not to spend so much nerve-energy? When 1st May window was opened and closed?

Also, of cause, good luck with you plans! :)

Dmitry

BARBOSA

May 19, 2018
Hi to everyone. Anyone got invited for Kiev or Bucharest? Please share details about events. Good luck to all of you

munif162

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
Hello everyone,

Could you share your experience with sending EOI? The point is that I had missed 1st of May window for information sessions despite the fact that I checked site three times a day. Now I am sitting in front of laptop from 0:00 UTC and check site twice an hour. Is that reasonable? Do you have any tips not to miss a chance and not to spend so much nerve-energy? When 1st May window was opened and closed?

Also, of cause, good luck with you plans! :)

Dmitry
Have you attended any sessions by NB?

munif162

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
munif162, yes, in Cairo, Egypt in March
Perfect.... Now let me share a tips with you..... Subscribe into some web page tracking site like https://changetower.com/
You may opt to pay a little subscription fee to get more minute monitoring. They will send you email in case any change in the webpage and that's exactly you would be looking for..... Cheers!!

Taerg

Jun 1, 2018
Perfect.... Now let me share a tips with you..... Subscribe into some web page tracking site like https://changetower.com/
You may opt to pay a little subscription fee to get more minute monitoring. They will send you email in case any change in the webpage and that's exactly you would be looking for..... Cheers!!
munif162,
Thank you very much! What about duration of the window? Do you have any information?

Taerg

Jun 1, 2018
It goes 1-7 days ...... Last may I think it lasted for 3-4 days.....
Thank you again,

And the last question, how do you feel, when it will open again? Silly question, however, your experience may help with rough predictions...

BARBOSA

May 19, 2018
To those who were in Kiev session. Do you mind to share some information about the event ? How was it? Did any of you received invitations for EOI by the companies ? Were there companies in IT field ? Would appreciate if you clear our minds. Thanks

mohmmadsaleh

Nov 14, 2016
Hello guys

Is there any upcoming session for IT people in Cairo or Dubai ? Or they have already revoke this occupation s from the demand

I need someone to explain to me please

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hello guys

Is there any upcoming session for IT people in Cairo or Dubai ? Or they have already revoke this occupation s from the demand

I need someone to explain to me please
Hello

Please check livinginnb.ca for details of upcoming sessions. Currently there are none for UAE or Egypt as they have already had sessions there in March this year. Possible they might have later in the year but the latest session dates are for September in Brazil.

And as per their gov website, IT professionals are still in the in-demand list of occupations.

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Hello guys. We received invitation the other day after sending EOI twice this year when it opened for those who attended the session. Now preparing the documents.
How long is the process after we submit?