+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

ASUAE

May 7, 2018
People planning to attend June 9 2018 Kiev session in Ukraine ..Pls share ur contact numbers to me if you are interested to join the wats up group
Hi Vikram
Kindly add my no. in Whatsapp group for 9th June Kiev Session.
+971 54477 3447

honeyjee

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Can someone guide me about below statement? Please see the bold text and let me know if I can get 5 points as my nephew and niece living in Ontario. This material I found from NB official site.

Relatives in New Brunswick:
You, or, if it applies, your spouse or common-law partner, have a relative, either a
• parent,
• grandparent,
• child,
• grandchild,
• child of a parent (sibling),
• child of a grandparent (aunt or uncle), or
• grandchild of a parent (niece or nephew), who is
- living in Canada
- 18 years or older and
- a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Rahma.Deha

Apr 20, 2018
Please @VikramK

Could you please add me in the whatsapp group

My stat:

NB's Nomination : 16/02
ITA: 21/02
Submission: 07/03
IP1: 16/03
IP2: 04/04

Outland.

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Can someone guide me about below statement? Please see the bold text and let me know if I can get 5 points as my nephew and niece living in Ontario. This material I found from NB official site.

Relatives in New Brunswick:
You, or, if it applies, your spouse or common-law partner, have a relative, either a
• parent,
• grandparent,
• child,
• grandchild,
• child of a parent (sibling),
• child of a grandparent (aunt or uncle), or
• grandchild of a parent (niece or nephew), who is
- living in Canada
- 18 years or older and
- a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
You cannot claim points for New brunswick if your relative is living in other province. It has even negative impact in your application because they advise you to apply in the province of your relative instead.

VikramK

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Please @VikramK

Could you please add me in the whatsapp group

My stat:

NB's Nomination : 16/02
ITA: 21/02
Submission: 07/03
IP1: 16/03
IP2: 04/04

Outland.
Looks like you are already in federal stage..the group was for folks who are planning NB information session in new

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum. My husband has sent the EOI on 03/05/2018. He has not attended any sessions, but his NOC is 2171 which matches the demand list. Is there a possibility of getting selected.? Anyone on the same boat?

nimbleguru

Oct 17, 2016
Hello,

I'm a bit confused about the latest message :
http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgramNEW/ExpressEntry.html

Please note that New Brunswick is only accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) for the PNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream from individuals currently employed in New Brunswick and from potential applicants who demonstrate French as a first language, proven by a Test d’évaluation de français (TEF), and with experience in the occupations below:
......"

I only satisfy the occupations condition "Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)"
I do not have a job in NB neither TEF language eligibility.

Can i still go ahead and apply for EOI or do I have to satisfy ALL three conditions ?

Thanks in advance.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hello,

I'm a bit confused about the latest message :
http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgramNEW/ExpressEntry.html

Please note that New Brunswick is only accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) for the PNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream from individuals currently employed in New Brunswick and from potential applicants who demonstrate French as a first language, proven by a Test d’évaluation de français (TEF), and with experience in the occupations below:
......"

I only satisfy the occupations condition "Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)"
I do not have a job in NB neither TEF language eligibility.

Can i still go ahead and apply for EOI or do I have to satisfy ALL three conditions ?

Thanks in advance.
Currently you must have EITHER a job in NB or a TEF result to submit an EOI.

However NB does open the submissions temporarily for those who have attended Information sessions in the past 2 years i.e. May 2016 til now. Have you attended any of the NB info sessions?

You will have keep checking the NBPNP link to see when they open the submissions again for the info session attendees.

Reactions: nimbleguru

BARBOSA

May 19, 2018
mine is 2281 (Computer Network Technicians)..
Hi vikram, mine is too 2281 and I am registered in both sessions that will be held in Kiev and Bucharest too with the hope I will be invited by one at least. Anyway, what comes to me a lot is the fact that since some days both of these sessions do not include anymore noc code 2281 in their list. In your experience, is there any chance that we will be invited ore we are excluded from these