+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Ok, Thank you for your guidance. Also, can we submit EOI even if we have not attended the information session
What is your noc? There was someone here who sent EOI without attending a session and received ITA. But i think his noc was ICT related or in their in demand occupation third priority. You can try to send though and hope for the best.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hello Friends,

I am planning to attend information session at Singapore.
Please share the address if anyone received it for Singapore,
I not received yet.

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Hello Friends,

I am planning to attend information session at Singapore.
Please share the address if anyone received it for Singapore,
I not received yet.
What is your noc? Did you receive an email asking for your resume? Because only after that, they will send the confirmation or details.

migrator2018

Apr 1, 2018
What is your noc? Did you receive an email asking for your resume? Because only after that, they will send the confirmation or details.
I received the email requesting resume but I have not received the email with session details yet (Singapore).
I followed-up this week and received this response:

"
We are closing all the applications and will send an email with the details for interviews shortly.

Regards,

Sergio"

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
I received the email requesting resume but I have not received the email with session details yet (Singapore).
I followed-up this week and received this response:

"
We are closing all the applications and will send an email with the details for interviews shortly.

Regards,

Sergio"
Still no details as of now. Are you in sg? Because the employer said they will not be there and will do online interview on different date.

migrator2018

Apr 1, 2018
Still no details as of now. Are you in sg? Because the employer said they will not be there and will do online interview on different date.
Yes, I am in SG. I thought they'll conduct information session here, I was looking forward on that so that I can claim points for connections in New Brunswick.

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Yes, I am in SG. I thought they'll conduct information session here, I was looking forward on that so that I can claim points for connections in New Brunswick.
As long as you’ve been interviewed by an employer it means you have “attended” an info session and later on you can send EOI once the stream opens for those who attended the info session. But of course the goal here is to get the job offer instead.

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
MY NOC is 2282 and looking to join info session at Singapore.
Please share address if some one got for Singapore.

Elena Nitich

May 12, 2018
Category........
Folks,

I have received ITA for PR in April, and completed my application on 18th of April. Just realised that i have only uploaded diplomas and transcripts of me and my spouse, and forgot to upload the ECA reports.
Today on 1st of May, I have uploaded ECA reports on Case Specific Enquiry.

Do you think it's enough, or I have to send an email to the Immigration office or make a call?
It is better to insure yourself by sending an email to the immigration office

Ehkenny

May 12, 2018
Hi everyone, please I love to attend the next session in Romania but my NOC is 6221. I need to know if this is possible