+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Hello Everyone,
I need a bit of guidance on two points for filling EOI for New Brunswick Express Entry:
1.) How do we attend the session for information, is it like we have to attend personally or through webex and how do we register for that.
2.) while filling the form for EOI, I noticed that we need a minimum of 67 points while calculating the points, I see that only comes if you have a job offer or skills in French being their first language.
Please suggest. Thanks
You can always check livinginnb.ca for schedule of info session. Check it everyday or once a week so you can register right away. Recently, it’s employer driven so they only have selected occupation or experience required. Usually it’s personal attendance or if the employer can’t be physically present to conduct interview they will do it online.
You can always get 67 points as long have you enough work experience (atleast 3 years i think), high IELTS score and if you have a spouse or partner with IELTS or ECA, they also add points. So it’s not necessary you have job offer or with TEF. But then again it doesn’t guarantee ITA. I think they select that NOC is in demand list and high ranking ranking score.

Omarse-80

Mar 27, 2018
Hello Guys,
I just applied for EOI for NBPNP. I sent the email with the following subject:
"NBPNP Information Session; Dubai, UAE; March 10th 2018, Senior IT Consultant, NOC 2171"

however, I got this auto-reply:

Please note that New Brunswick is only accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) for the PNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream from individuals currently employed in New Brunswick and from potential applicants who demonstrate French as a first language, proven by a Test d’évaluation de français (TEF), and with experience in the occupations below:
• Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)
• Computer network technician (2281)
• Software engineers and designers (2173)
• Database analysts and data administrators (2172)
• Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)
• Cooks (6322)
• Restaurant and food service managers (0631)
• Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (1311)
• Managers in health care (0311)
• Retail sales supervisors (6211)

Par contre, la province n’accepte que les Déclarations d’intérêt (DI) de travailleurs étrangers déjà installés au N.-B., pour le moment et nous acceptons les EOI auprès des candidats potentiels qui démontrent le français comme première langue, prouvé par un Test d'évaluation de français (TEF), et ayant de l'expérience dans les professions ci-dessous.

* Analystes et consultants/consultantes en informatique (2171)
* Techniciens/techniciennes de réseau informatique (2281)
* Ingénieurs/ingénieures et concepteurs/conceptrices en logiciel (2173)
* Analystes de bases de données et administrateurs/administratrices de données (2172)
* Programmeurs/programmeuses et développeurs/développeuses en médias interactifs (2174)
* Cuisiniers/cuisinières (6322)
* Directeurs/directrices de la restauration et des services alimentaires (0631)
* Techniciens/techniciennes en comptabilité et teneurs/teneuses de livres (1311)
* Directeurs/directrices des soins de santé (0311)
* Superviseurs/superviseures des ventes – commerce de détail (6211)

the stream is now opened on the website for people who attended an information session. did anyone tried to apply and got a different message?

is the subject I used for the email correctly?
I have the same noc but attend last year and I received the same msg
My score is 73
What about yours

Omarse-80

Mar 27, 2018
Furthermore, New Brunswick indicates it will be opening this stream on the first day of each month until an unspecified quote is reached, meaning eligible candidates who are best prepared may have the best chance of succeeding.

This was mentioned on the cicnews website

Anyone has any idea what does it means?
If they are going to open each month are they going to do the assessment per month or what?

Any group has been opened for the submitted EOI?

Freedodge

May 2, 2018
hi guys
my brothers noc is 2172 which is in demand for NB , he has 4 years of expererience in this NOC
before that he was under NOC 2133 for 4 years which is not in demand NOC for NB.
he claimed 15 points for 6 years of work experience and his score on EOI is 68 and he got ITA last week as he applied EOI on jan 30th.
now if he submits his application will NB deduct 2 points from his work experience as he has only 4 years in 2172 occupation for which he is applying
or they will give him full 15 points for work experince as he has atleast 1 year in intended in demand occupation and more than 6 years in NOC A ?

please help
Hi..My u understanding from EOI is that years of experience is .want to be I the NOC you are claiming...I mean let's say you have 6 years in a NoC that is not required and only 1 year in a required NOC...will you get 15 pts?? I don't think so..Still may be I'm wrong

Freedodge

May 2, 2018
Furthermore, New Brunswick indicates it will be opening this stream on the first day of each month until an unspecified quote is reached, meaning eligible candidates who are best prepared may have the best chance of succeeding.

This was mentioned on the cicnews website

Anyone has any idea what does it means?
If they are going to open each month are they going to do the assessment per month or what?

Any group has been opened for the submitted EOI?

Hi...Yes, I've seen that as well but CIC info is not an official announcement so it's not confirmed if NB is really intending to follow accurately each month or not...but in general, it seems that they still have a number of EOIs available in their federal quota and they plan to consume it..let's hope that is true

Freedodge

May 2, 2018
Guys....Please Anyone who has submitted an EOI in the last opening ( May 2018) for information sessions...

Please Keep us updated with any progress or mail recieved from NB at your side (since we are all confused about the auto replies and the EOI status)

Wish you all the best

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
I had actually re-submitted my EOI as the first time I did not attach my CV, and the second time I got the following auto-reply:

PLEASE NOTE: The New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) is temporarily opening the Expression of Interest (EOI) process to applicants who have attended an information session in the previous 24 months (since April 30, 2016) and who also are in one of the priority occupations listed below:
· Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)
· Computer network technician (2281)
· User support technicians (2282)
· Software engineers and designers (2173)
· Database analysts and data administrators (2172)
· Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)
· Web designers and developers (2175)
· Cooks (6322)
· Restaurant and food service managers (0631)
· Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (1311)
· Administrative assistants (1241)
· Administrative officers (1221)
· Elementary school and kindergarten teachers (4032)
o NOTE: This is for French language teachers only and must be able to become licensed in New Brunswick
o You must include the following in the subject line: French Teacher NOC 4032
· Secondary school teachers (4031)
o NOTE: This is for French language teachers only and must be able to become licensed in New Brunswick.
o You must include the following in the subject line: French Teacher NOC 4031
To submit an EOI, you must meet all New Brunswick Express Entry Labour Market Stream criteria, including a valid and current language exam, an educational credential assessment, sufficient funds, relevant work experience, and all other criteria.
Once the provincial quota has been reached, we will close the temporary opening to new EOIs.
You MUST include the following in the subject line of your email: location and date of the information session you attended; and your job title and NOC code.
Failure to include this information will result in your EOI not being considered.
After the temporary opening is closed, we will only be accepting EOIs from individuals currently working in New Brunswick or individuals with a job offer from a New Brunswick company.
PLEASE NOTE:
· For applicants who are trained and experienced in a regulated occupation (which requires a license or certificate to practice), be aware that there will be additional steps you need to take prior to working in your occupation.
· Holders of post-graduate work permits are not exempt from settlement funds under Express Entry.
Please be aware that meeting the above does not guarantee that your EOI will be accepted.

***We continue to accept EOIs from people currently working in New Brunswick OR from potential applicants who demonstrate French as a first language, proven by a Test d’évaluation de français (TEF), and with experience in the occupations above.
French as first language applicants must have recent and relevant experience (within the past 5 years) in the occupations listed above.
From what I have read in the thread from others who had applied in January.... it takes about 1 - 2 months to know if you will get an ITA from NB.... So once again... hoping for the best? :)

Omarse-80

Mar 27, 2018
Guys....Please Anyone who has submitted an EOI in the last opening ( May 2018) for information sessions...

Please Keep us updated with any progress or mail recieved from NB at your side (since we are all confused about the auto replies and the EOI status)

Wish you all the best
Agree with you. and if we have a whats app group of those who submit EOI on May that would be better to track

niso

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Hi i send my eoi but didnt attach my cv...does it can be a problem...kindly reply..i m worried

niso

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
I believe this is a problem. It is required to send both cv and eoi.
I just called my consultant for reconfirmation...lets see what they have to say..hope it shouldnt be problem...once i get reply from my consultant will be relaxed..

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
You can always check livinginnb.ca for schedule of info session. Check it everyday or once a week so you can register right away. Recently, it’s employer driven so they only have selected occupation or experience required. Usually it’s personal attendance or if the employer can’t be physically present to conduct interview they will do it online.
You can always get 67 points as long have you enough work experience (atleast 3 years i think), high IELTS score and if you have a spouse or partner with IELTS or ECA, they also add points. So it’s not necessary you have job offer or with TEF. But then again it doesn’t guarantee ITA. I think they select that NOC is in demand list and high ranking ranking score.
Hi, Thanks for your reply, can you please share your email, I want to send you the pdf with my points to show you why mine is not reaching 67 even with good IELTS score and work experience with masters degree evaluated. Maybe I'm not filling the form correctly. please suggest.