+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

qwerc

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Hi, Thanks for your reply, can you please share your email, I want to send you the pdf with my points to show you why mine is not reaching 67 even with good IELTS score and work experience with masters degree evaluated. Maybe I'm not filling the form correctly. please suggest.
Hi you can post your age, years of experience and noc, IELTS result, ECA, and also if you have spouse or partner’s IELTS and ECA here so we can all check. I can only think that your age is already 46+ or you dont have spouse ielts or eca. Your ielts must also be atleast 6 for each module to get good score.

MB8489

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Hi

I have a query with regard to NB- PNP submission of EOI

wherever I read so it was mentioned to send the EOI but haven't come across attaching the CV along with expression of interest. can someone tell me if they sent jus EOI or also attached the Cv and if yes how should the CV be.... should it be approved by the office? like approving of the roles and responsibilities mentioned or just a CV to send along?

please please clarify soon .. thank you so much

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
this is my query.. where is this piece of info mentioned???
Check this link: http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram/ExpressEntry.html

At the bottom it says:

If you have determined that you meet the requirements of the Program, your next step is to determine if you are eligible to submit an expression of the interest (EOI) to the NBPNP EELMS. Please review the Eligibility Requirements to Submit an EOI section to see if you are eligible. Once you have established both Program and EOI eligibility, complete the Expression of Interest (EOI) form and email it to entree.express.entry@gnb.ca, along with your most recent CV. Upon receiving your information, NBPNP staff will evaluate your submission and invite the most suitable candidates to apply to the EELMS.

Reactions: Freedodge

MB8489

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
is there a current whats app group for NB - PNP.. pls add me .. 971556845152...

would like to be on the loop

Freedodge

May 2, 2018
Hi

I have a query with regard to NB- PNP submission of EOI

wherever I read so it was mentioned to send the EOI but haven't come across attaching the CV along with expression of interest. can someone tell me if they sent jus EOI or also attached the Cv and if yes how should the CV be.... should it be approved by the office? like approving of the roles and responsibilities mentioned or just a CV to send along?

please please clarify soon .. thank you so much

If you have determined that you meet the requirements of the Program, your next step is to determine if you are eligible to submit an expression of the interest (EOI) to the NBPNP EELMS. Please review the Eligibility Requirements to Submit an EOI section to see if you are eligible. Once you have established both Program and EOI eligibility, complete the Expression of Interest (EOI) form and email it to entree.express.entry@gnb.ca, along with your most recent CV. Upon receiving your information, NBPNP staff will evaluate your submission and invite the most suitable candidates to apply to the EELMS.

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi, Thanks for your reply, can you please share your email, I want to send you the pdf with my points to show you why mine is not reaching 67 even with good IELTS score and work experience with masters degree evaluated. Maybe I'm not filling the form correctly. please suggest.

OK, So here are my points:
Age I get 12/12 points - 35 years
First (French)Official Language 0/24
Second (English) Official Language 4/4
Education 23/25 - Master Evaluation
Experience -11 points
Arranged offer of employment (AOE) - 0
Adaptability - 5 points
Total - 12+ 4+23+11+5 = 55
Please tell me where I am filling it wrong. Thanks

lanthanum

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
OK, So here are my points:
Second (English) Official Language 4/4
Please tell me where I am filling it wrong. Thanks
Hi! English is your first language. Calculate those points for each section.
So, even if each of your IELTS section is CLB 7 you'll get your 67 points.

VikramK

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi Claire. Yes i have registered for it on 3rd May but haven't received any reply or acknowledgement mail. Did you receive anything in return from them?
Even I had registered..no response from them yet..if you people get any update ..pls post..