23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
ravelino said:
Guys I finally got my nomination today ! After almost 7 months of waiting ! Aor 105* and NOC 1241.

Alwin and Fhdahd and the rest of the guys waiting don't lose hope. Your nomination is on the way too..Just keep the faith! :)
Many many congrats, its really a ray of hope as our NOCs are totally different, wish you good luck for next stage

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Pascal.H said:
firstly, congrats.

reference letters:

-must be issued with a date
-the specific period of your employment with the company
-the position(s) you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
-your main responsibilities in each position
-if possible, your total annual salary
-signed by a supervisory officer at the place of employment.
-if possible be on original company’s letterhead,
-showing the company’s full address,contact details, and be stamped with the company’s official seal
-must have attached business card of the supervisor who is giving this job reference letter to

If for some reasons you cant obtain that letter then mention all the above and have it signed by your college and try to have it notarized
Thanks Pascal. Got most of it in the reference letter, except for the duties mentioned in a separate sheet. Its the Gulf, no one does it for you, even if you have requested them. And the same is put in an explanation letter and included in the main application.

Well for this ADR email - ive just replied saying the same. Let see. IF it works. Fingers crossed.

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
ravelino said:
Guys I finally got my nomination today ! After almost 7 months of waiting ! Aor 105* and NOC 1241.

Alwin and Fhdahd and the rest of the guys waiting don't lose hope. Your nomination is on the way too..Just keep the faith! :)
Congrats Ravelino. All the best for rest of the CIC process.

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
ravelino said:

congrats and welcome to cic stage :)

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
gr-ind said:
Thanks Pascal. Got most of it in the reference letter, except for the duties mentioned in a separate sheet. Its the Gulf, no one does it for you, even if you have requested them. And the same is put in an explanation letter and included in the main application.

Well for this ADR email - ive just replied saying the same. Let see. IF it works. Fingers crossed.

seek professional help; don't waste potential nomination over documents needed

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Alwin KJ said:
Hi Gr-ind,

Have you submitted a self declaration letter? You can submit a self declaration letter stating the reason for not been able to submit the reference letters as per NBPNP requirement. In the same declaration letter you can mention the duties and responsibilities.

Regards,
I have already mentioned the same in a self decl letter.

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Pascal.H said:
seek professional help; don't waste potential nomination over documents needed
I have already given them all proof and documents required, and email conversations between my employers and myself regarding this subject and have mentioned all this in an explanation letter. Should be clear enough. But if they still need the letter exactly as per their requirement, it will be brutal. As this is not under my control. Mentioned this as well. :)

And let me know what does 'professional help' mean? I can give it a thought!

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
gr-ind said:
I have already given them all proof and documents required, and email conversations between my employers and myself regarding this subject and have mentioned all this in an explanation letter. Should be clear enough. But if they still need the letter exactly as per their requirement, it will be brutal. As this is not under my control. Mentioned this as well. :)

And let me know what does 'professional help' mean? I can give it a thought!
Professional help means a consultant, I guess so, in this forum every one speaks his own exp

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
fhdahd said:
Many many congrats, its really a ray of hope as our NOCs are totally different, wish you good luck for next stage
Thanks a lot bro.. Don't worry as i see nowadays there has been lots of nominations with diferent NOC's so NB is clearing their backlogs and you'll get yours anytime soon. Wish everyone the best in the coming days...

JoeyCanada

Mar 6, 2017
Pascal.H said:
try to send from another email
Hi Pascal, thank you for the great advise. It worked with a different email. Porbably the first email address was going to their junk folder.

Any idea where I can get the link for all the required documents for submitting a complete application. I need to review the checklist to make sure I have everything ready.

Thanks,
Joey

Lilyee

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hi , my aor is 16100* I saw many ppl in this range got nominations or adrs but I didn't hear any news from them. Does anyone in 900s is left for nomination.