23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
GIVA333 said:
Guys , FYI , I received confirmation mail from NB that my new EE profile number and job code been updated.
It was faster than expected which give some hope that soon we will have good news.
12 hours from sending the mail till getting the confirmation.
that's good news.

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
GIVA333 said:
Guys , FYI , I received confirmation mail from NB that my new EE profile number and job code been updated.
It was faster than expected which give some hope that soon we will have good news.
Good luck

pfernandes

Feb 15, 2016
I have applied to NBPNP and my AOR is 1611**. I want to now change my NOC code as I feel a different one is more suitable. How can I do so and will NB agree to the request?

GIVA333 said:

Kael0724

Sep 8, 2016
Hi Rajiv,

Where can I find the form? please share.
Also, i read that you need to have a job offer to PEI so that you will be qualified to submit the EOI. Is this correct?

Thanks

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Hi guys,

Got ADR on second review yesterday. Need your advice and / or your experience:

ADR: I’ve just completed a second review of your application for permanent residency in Canada . Unfortunately we are unable to continue with your application due to the reference letters provided . The reference letter from XXXX was written and signed by yourself and not your employer. Also the reference letters need to include your main duties - this cannot be included as a separate document . Please have your employers provide reference letters that meet the requirements listed in the checklist below.

Above requested reference letter from XXXX is my current employer and I have given them self written letter mentioning if experience letter will be given only once I leave the employer.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
gr-ind said:
Hi guys,

ADR: I’ve just completed a second review of your application for permanent residency in Canada . Unfortunately we are unable to continue with your application due to the reference letters provided . The reference letter from XXXX was written and signed by yourself and not your employer. Also the reference letters need to include your main duties - this cannot be included as a separate document . Please have your employers provide reference letters that meet the requirements listed in the checklist below.

Above requested reference letter from XXXX is my current employer and I have given them self written letter mentioning if experience letter will be given only once I leave the employer.
Congrats you made it, provide the necessary letters and wait for nomination

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
fhdahd said:
Congrats you made it, provide the necessary letters and wait for nomination
You know the gulf, no employer provides with everything in 1 letter. However, I have provided all documents and reference required. Hope it is not like a reason for rejection.

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hi Pfernandes,

As per my understanding that NB not accept/reject candidates based on NOC , they select/ reject based on complete correct documents

any thoughts?

roby791

Aug 12, 2016
gr-ind said:
You know the gulf, no employer provides with everything in 1 letter. However, I have provided all documents and reference required. Hope it is not like a reason for rejection.
Ask ur employer to give letter of employment ,if rejected ask for salary certificate and write loe explaining employer rejection to give duties n list ur duties in it

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gr-ind said:
Hi guys,

Please what is your AOR

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
roby791 said:
Ask ur employer to give letter of employment ,if rejected ask for salary certificate and write loe explaining employer rejection to give duties n list ur duties in it
I had request before filing the application. However, a separate explanation letter is submitted with the application, as same was mentioned in the PNP workshop here in Doha. They said, in case where you cannot do as requested, write them a truthful explanation and they will accept.
I did the same.

Lets see, I have replied to the email. Hope all goes well.

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
gr-ind said:
Hi guys,

firstly, congrats.

reference letters:

-must be issued with a date
-the specific period of your employment with the company
-the position(s) you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
-your main responsibilities in each position
-if possible, your total annual salary
-signed by a supervisory officer at the place of employment.
-if possible be on original company’s letterhead,
-showing the company’s full address,contact details, and be stamped with the company’s official seal
-must have attached business card of the supervisor who is giving this job reference letter to

If for some reasons you cant obtain that letter then mention all the above and have it signed by your college and try to have it notarized

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Gr-ind,

Have you submitted a self declaration letter? You can submit a self declaration letter stating the reason for not been able to submit the reference letters as per NBPNP requirement. In the same declaration letter you can mention the duties and responsibilities.

Regards,

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Guys I finally got my nomination today ! After almost 7 months of waiting ! Aor 105* and NOC 1241.

Alwin and Fhdahd and the rest of the guys waiting don't lose hope. Your nomination is on the way too..Just keep the faith! :)