Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alwin KJ said:
Hi Ravelino,

Congrats on your Nomination. Wishing you good luck in your CIC stage.

Regards,
Hi Alwin

What is your AOR, did u get nominated

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Alwin KJ said:
Hi Ravelino,

Congrats on your Nomination. Wishing you good luck in your CIC stage.

Regards,
Thanks Bro! You will also get your nomination anytime soon. Just keep the faith. NB is good and they will finish all backlogs as far as I can see. Lots of nominations everyday! Goodluck to everyone still waiting, pray harder and worry less.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
ravelino said:
Thanks Bro! You will also get your nomination anytime soon. Just keep the faith. NB is good and they will finish all backlogs as far as I can see. Lots of nominations everyday! Goodluck to everyone still waiting, pray harder and worry less.
its almost been 7 months, hope so that we will receive some news within this month at least )

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Goldenita,

My AOR is 16097*. Still awaiting nomination. Hope that the nomination would come this month itself, as I can see that other NOCs are being nominated nowadays.

Rgds,

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
JoeyCanada said:
Hi Pascal, thank you for the great advise. It worked with a different email. Porbably the first email address was going to their junk folder.

Any idea where I can get the link for all the required documents for submitting a complete application. I need to review the checklist to make sure I have everything ready.

Thanks,
Joey

Hi Joey,

I am glad it worked

all information you may need could be found here

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram.html

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
roby791 said:
Hi Pascal ,just want to ask u do i need to attach update service letter when applying to CIC or the ones provided to nb is enough?
You would need to upload a soft copy to CIC

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Ritchie,

How did you come to know that there were several nominations? were they through CIC draw? how was it?

Regards,

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Ravelino,

Please let me know how the nomination received? through mail from NBPNP Office? Have you checked your EE Profile? Have they added 600 points? Once nominated by them you will be issued ITA by CIC in the next draw or CIC already issued the ITA?

Would appreciate your reply as I would like to know how this is being done. As you said last week I too expect the nomination this month since they have started issuing nominations to other NOCs as well.

Regards,

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi GIVA333,

Have you obtained Dubai Police Clearance Certificate? What's the procedure? Any idea, how long it will take? I am planning to apply for the same as I do not want to waste time, in case I'm nominated.

Regards,

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hi Alwin, yes i did , all you need is your residence visa and ID plus photos, but i recommend to wait till nomination because maximum it takes 48 hours and i prefer to have it fresh as much as you could to avoid reissue it .
This is my opinion.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hi Ravelino,

Please let me know how the nomination received? through mail from NBPNP Office? Have you checked your EE Profile? Have they added 600 points? Once nominated by them you will be issued ITA by CIC in the next draw or CIC already issued the ITA?

Would appreciate your reply as I would like to know how this is being done. As you said last week I too expect the nomination this month since they have started issuing nominations to other NOCs as well.

Regards,
i have read somewhere that you wil receive original on the address you mention in your form and in CIC account also for your acceptance and rejection, but ravelino and other can best answer as they already receive it.

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Alwin KJ said:
Hi Ravelino,

Regards,
Hi Alwin! If you don't have any Adr's you will receive an email from CIC stating that you have a new message on your express entry profile. Once you open your EE profile there will be a pop up message on your account asking if you want to accept or decline a nomination from NB. Once you accept the nomination, the 600 points will show in your account after 24 hours. Then once the draw comes you will receive the ITA automatically from CIC since you already have high CRS score.

Don"t lose hope my friends if you don't have any adrs and your documents are okay just be confident that you"ll get the nomination anytime soon.

I felt hopeless too before but I just prayed and left evrything to God.

Hope everyone gets nominated and keep the faith and you will get through this.

Goodluck to all☺