+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

kalpan

Jan 13, 2014
cactuscamel said:
People are trapped, our original documents are with them and should other provinces open we cant do anything anymore like submit original work certs and original ielts.
They overpromise peocessing time but very disappointing on delivery.Check job bank theres only 1000 plus jobs in NB posted, if they do not have employers they should not have accepted payments applications or thoughtlessly gave away ITAs that they cannot manage anyway.
Dont believe Job Bank, its for name sake!

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
cactuscamel said:
People are trapped, our original documents are with them and should other provinces open we cant do anything anymore like submit original work certs and original ielts.
They overpromise peocessing time but very disappointing on delivery.Check job bank theres only 1000 plus jobs in NB posted, if they do not have employers they should not have accepted payments applications or thoughtlessly gave away ITAs that they cannot manage anyway.
I am totally agree with you

teemo10

Jan 7, 2017
Hi All,

I also just received the invitation letter to the New York information session with all the details. While I understand that they don't want to send out this information too early, to avoid the news spreading and becoming overwhelmed with attendees. I think 5/6 days prior is too short of a notice. Anyway, I'm most likely going to be skipping the session, but my question is, can someone submit an EOI to NB, without having attended an information session? Thanks in advance.

teemo10

Jan 7, 2017
teemo10 said:
Hi All,

I also just received the invitation letter to the New York information session with all the details. While I understand that they don't want to send out this information too early, to avoid the news spreading and becoming overwhelmed with attendees. I think 5/6 days prior is too short of a notice. Anyway, I'm most likely going to be skipping the session, but my question is, can someone submit an EOI to NB, without having attended an information session? Thanks in advance.
That, and what is the advantage of attending an information session?

Abib

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Cebu, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teemo10 said:
Hi All,

Hi Teemo,

Good day!
For now the only ones who can submit an EOI are those with any of the following connections to New Brunswick:

- Job offer in New Brunswick
- Working in New Brunswick
- Post-secondary education in New Brunswick
- Relatives in New Brunswick
- French as their first language which is backed by their Test d’évaluation de français (TEF) certificate:
This cannot be the TEF for Quebec (TEFAQ)
The results must be at least at the Canada Language Benchmark level 7 for all four skills

Please see http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram/ExpressEntry/eligibility_criteria.html for updates.

All the best,
Allan and Napa

danimrb

Oct 15, 2016
Hi all,
I have some questions :)
Is there anyone in the group who has registered for the Career Opportunity Expo in London next month?
Is it worth to visit this forum? Is it possible free to make personal meetings with employers? Is there anyone who received a job offer after previous events?
Any information would be helpful to me as I wonder whether it is worth to spend money to attend.
Thanks in advance!

LilyC

Apr 5, 2015
cactuscamel said:
What is frustrating here is that they continiously conduct information sessions while not updating people who has been waiting for six months.
I know, right. It's like their mission is to eventually upset as many people as possible.

cactuscamel

Jan 18, 2017
Requoting the same sentiments made by previous Applicants while the Dubai and Cairo 2016 sessions are happening.Where are they now? This is a mess if what we are experiencing now has been already aired by the batch before us.

anytimebutnow said:
Actually the speaker said that when they subtract the investor applicants... AND the job offer applicants... AND the family connection applicants, the program is really only looking for 420 Express Entry applicants.

The Cairo sessions were attended by over 300 people, PLUS there will be over 300 people in Alexandria, PLUS all the other countries they have toured this year.

So what we end up with is a pool of eligible applicants in excess of 3000 for 420 available spaces.

One attendee asked "how do you chose between qualified applicants, since there will be more applicants than spaces available" and the speaker just said "everyone gets a fair chance, and its based on job market need". Naturally this is not a real answer, it does not reflect a policy of picking applicants based on objective transparent criteria.

The entire "world tour" model, where in this case, one individual was running the session in his country of origin, and able to make a decision of who gets the ITA with no written records that can later be audited, it flies in the face of everything Canadian immigration programs are supposed to be in modern times.

3000 applicants for 420 spaces. No explanation for who makes the cut. Also, many of the jobs on their 'in demand' list, if we search them on JobBank, we find there are only 1-2 jobs available in the province in those careers. Look at the Bookkeeper results: there are only two jobs.

The session contained no information on how to complete the EE profile, no explanation on how the NB EE system works to pick successful applicants, emphatic commentary about how it is NOT first come first served... I think we need to be honest and realistic, and accept the fact that this is a glorified lottery system. I would be very interested to know how many ITAs they issued in the past year, at $250 a pop for submitted applications.

cactuscamel

Jan 18, 2017
Interesting reads in pages 189 to 190 of this forum.looks like nbpnp has had a history of no systematic processing.were we scammed? Trying to be positive but now getting doubtful

anytimebutnow said:
This program already has a long history of corruption and had a scathing report from the last audit that was conducted in 2010. When they tried to run an investment nomination program it turned into a disaster which was only partially rectified when jilted Chinese investors stormed the New Brunswick parliament and confronted the minister in front of news cameras.

I don't think their 'labor market based selection' has any basis in reality and I think this program needs to be audited again. The entire model stinks to high heaven.

u2

Aug 31, 2016
danimrb said:
Hi all,
I have some questions :)
Is there anyone in the group who has registered for the Career Opportunity Expo in London next month?
Is it worth to visit this forum? Is it possible free to make personal meetings with employers? Is there anyone who received a job offer after previous events?
Any information would be helpful to me as I wonder whether it is worth to spend money to attend.
Thanks in advance!
when they conduct the expo for the first time in London back in 15/16 October 2016,I attended that and luckily managed a Skype interview from one of the company. After having a successful interview they offered me a position based on NS and currently I am waiting for the province nomination. If you have a chance better to give a try as it won't cost u a penny n I think there is nothing to loose so why not. Wish u good luck.

danimrb

Oct 15, 2016
u2 said:
when they conduct the expo for the first time in London back in 15/16 October 2016,I attended that and luckily managed a Skype interview from one of the company. After having a successful interview they offered me a position based on NS and currently I am waiting for the province nomination. If you have a chance better to give a try as it won't cost u a penny n I think there is nothing to loose so why not. Wish u good luck.
Thanks a lot u2 :)
I live outside the UK but will obviously try and visit the expo. When you succeeded to manage an interview - directly at the event or online in advance? If it isn't a secret, could you tell me what's you NOC?
Once again thank you for your response :)

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Got nominated on 17th Feb..AOR 95X...NOC 1111...
My friend with AOR 94x..NOC 1111...Nominated on 5th feb..
Another friend with AOR 110x...got ADR...
Dont lose hope...

u2

Aug 31, 2016
danimrb said:
Thanks a lot u2 :)
I live outside the UK but will obviously try and visit the expo. When you succeeded to manage an interview - directly at the event or online in advance? If it isn't a secret, could you tell me what's you NOC?
Once again thank you for your response :)
As far as I am concern this expo is only for U.K residents however, I just handed over my C.V at the event and after 3 days got an email for Skype interview. I work as a Retail Store Manager here in London.Good luck to u once again.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Shoaib79 said:
Dont lose hope...
Congrats to you and to your friends, I am also 1610** hope so to hear some news within next month

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
Shoaib79 said:
Dont lose hope...
congrats :) all the best in cic stage