+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

bgi

Jan 19, 2016
vensak said:
I have asked directly that question about French language and answer was, no it is not considered. Strategic initiative was presented as a pilot project on the meeting.
But since that initiative also consiste of obligatory visit of New Brunswick and meeting with immigration officer. The honestly I do not have time for that. I am pretty sure that several provinces do seek for French speaker using easier way. So good luck for them with that idea.

Here are briefly points from Strategic initiative:

1. Age 22-55
2. Post secondary education or some trade (formation professionelle acknowledge)
3. Work experience in the in-demand sector (i think same as from express entry for NB, but that is currently rather vague)
4. Eploratory visit (as stated before)
5. Money resources (since this is demanded by express entry anyway, so no difference there).
6. French language - here it is not written the minimum level of the language. (I can only guess that it will be CBL 7 same as for the mobility francophone).
Nope: This information is not accurate. The criteria of the program is public so you cannot use an officer's answer to a question she or he may not understand correctly against the information on the web site:mad: welcomenb.ca/ content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram/ExpressEntry/Eligibility.html

Based on the web site, all French speakers are considered a priority in the NBPNP-EELMS!! Just send your EOI and you will see!

Cheers !!

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
xavsayxan said:
just sharing my timeline

info session: june 7,2016
verbal ita: june 7,2016
docs sent: july 12,2016
AOR:july 13,2016
aor #:600
nb nomination: sept 26,2016
cic draw: waiting...

anyone here knows someone got nominated with aor 600+?
First of all, congratulations and thanks for sharing your timeline! AOR number doesn't play any role in this process. Probably someone did get a nomination who is 600+ number. They are looking for the best candidate, they do not go by the system first come first serve. If someone applies just now with 100 points, let me tell you something, that person is going to get a nomination before someone who is in 600+ aor list. I am in priority one with NB education, family in NB and job in NB and my aor is 700+. I already sent additional documents to immigration nb. Most of 700+ candidates did not hear anything yet from them. Did you send any additional document, did they request anything from you after you sent a full application? Thanks!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bgi said:
Nope: This information is not accurate. The criteria of the program is public so you cannot use an officer's answer to a question she or he may not understand correctly against the information on the web site: @ welcomenb.ca/ content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram/ExpressEntry/Eligibility.html

Based on the web site, all French speakers are considered a priority in the NBPNP-EELMS!! Just send your EOI and you will see!

Cheers !!
This information is based on the web conference and direct questions and answers.

Additional problem is here:
1. English version of website rules do state French as first language but without any further explanation. In the context of immigration it can also mean language chosen for the immigration as the first language for evaluation or the communication language.
2. French version of the same website does state French as the mother language (langue maternelle). That however puts limitation on only citizens of French speaking countries.

However I did ask explicitly the following question: My native language is not French, however I have passed french test on CBL lev. 7, can I put down EOI under Connections with new Brunswick.
Answer was - but language only is not enough, and the agent does not see any connection there.

Before it, there was the part in the presentation about Strategic initiative. Here is the slide picture of it. (It is in french).

Because there is not written anything about it on their webpage, many people have asked about it. And also first the agent was reluctant and was pointing to the website (where there is nothing). As the question was repeated she explained a bit.
It is supposed to be pilot program, the application is supposed to be different, you have to meet agent in person on some info session, only after that you can get permission to put down documents for EOI. After that they do pre-selection and after you are invited to make a compulsory trip to NB to meet an agent again there. And only after that you can get the nomination.

bgi

Jan 19, 2016
vensak said:
Before it, there was the part in the presentation about Strategic initiative. Here is the slide picture of it. (It is in french).
Because there is not written anything about it on their webpage, many people have asked about it. And also first the agent was reluctant and was pointing to the website (where there is nothing). As the question was repeated she explained a bit.
It is supposed to be pilot program, the application is supposed to be different, you have to meet agent in person on some info session, only after that you can get permission to put down documents for EOI. After that they do pre-selection and after you are invited to make a compulsory trip to NB to meet an agent again there. And only after that you can get the nomination.
Hm, I think they should change the requirements for the Express Entry stream to a minimum TEF result of xxx to make it easier for people to determine eligibility, no? I have seen some comments on previous posts about EE vs Pilot respective to the exploratory visit? Not sure I follow the thing with the visit, if I have a choice EE vs Strategic which one is better? (given i have enough on the TEF score) idk

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, I got PPR last week only. I would love to pay it forward by sharing my actual experience during application stage. Feel free to visit my blog mentioned below. ;D

I hope it helps everyone!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bgi said:
Hm, I think they should change the requirements for the Express Entry stream to a minimum TEF result of xxx to make it easier for people to determine eligibility, no? I have seen some comments on previous posts about EE vs Pilot respective to the exploratory visit? Not sure I follow the thing with the visit, if I have a choice EE vs Strategic which one is better? (given i have enough on the TEF score) idk
So regarding EE and Franfophones is confusing. Here is also slide about EE PNP and indeed, there are french speakers there. But there are some criteria mentioned. So that together with the strategic initiative it looks like that is now step before nomination for French speakers. (this was not explicitly said, so it is just my assumption).
Anyway, anybody who got lately ITA for French speaker (be it native or not), can inform us and reject this theory.

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
zen0521 said:
Good day!

My wife and I attended the Information Session last June 13, the city director of Fredericton NB is the one who assessed us. Fortunately we we're able to meet the required points, he kept our EOI form and he told us to submit the complete application within 45 days. We we're able to comply and submitted all the necessary requirements before the deadline. We were able to create EE profile and MyCiC account as well. We got a confirmation email from Population Growth Division last August 5 that they already received our application and we will just need to wait for further info until the initial assessment is complete.

I'm just wondering on our MyCiC account the ITA status says "No Invitation at this time". My question is that normal? Will that going to change if ever we will be nominated? Thanks for your reply.
The email you received from them is AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt)...

In that email, there is a pnp number...

160750 or something! So when someone says his aor is 600, that means it is 160600!

As of now, 600 got aor last! Everyone else is waiting! There are around 1300applications received by New Brunswick and they are working hard to get the things done!

Since ur AOR date is August 5th, I assume ur AOR is in 600s range!

So very soon you will hear from them! Very soon!

All the best!

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
shisha said:
Hi guys,

Where can I see the AOR number?
If you have sent application to NB and have received an email acknowledging the receipt (AOR), in that email, there is a PNP number at the top... 160600 or something!

If it is 160600 - we consider it as aor 600..

If that number is 161111, we consider it as aor 1111... likewise..

shisha

Sep 23, 2016
Thank you

My AOR is way less 600.. even 300
I was submitting documents for a long time since we had commuting difficulties (military occupied region)
I studied in NB ( no job yet), and i heard from them only 20 days ago asking about EE number. No news since then..

xavsayxan

Sep 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/07/2016
Nomination.....
26/09/2016
AOR Received.
12/10/2016
Med's Done....
09/11/2016 medical passed
Passport Req..
01/10/16
beogradjanin1 said:
First of all, congratulations and thanks for sharing your timeline! AOR number doesn't play any role in this process. Probably someone did get a nomination who is 600+ number. They are looking for the best candidate, they do not go by the system first come first serve. If someone applies just now with 100 points, let me tell you something, that person is going to get a nomination before someone who is in 600+ aor list. I am in priority one with NB education, family in NB and job in NB and my aor is 700+. I already sent additional documents to immigration nb. Most of 700+ candidates did not hear anything yet from them. Did you send any additional document, did they request anything from you after you sent a full application? Thanks!

thnx :) yes connection in nb which is in priority 1 is faster. my app is in priority 2. i attended the info session last june and got a verbal ita on the same day. they did not ask for an adr aftr sending my full docs. the system may not be fifo but i guess knowing aors helps us track our apps. for example for priority 1 aor800+, adrs already requested while for priority 2 670-680. the latest aor i know got nominated is mine.600 priority 2. let us know if ur already nominated and i guess it is soon! all the best!

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xavsayxan said:
just sharing my timeline

info session: june 7,2016
verbal ita: june 7,2016
docs sent: july 12,2016
AOR:july 13,2016
aor #:600
nb nomination: sept 26,2016
cic draw: waiting...

anyone here knows someone got nominated with aor 600+?

what is your NOC?

xavsayxan

Sep 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/07/2016
Nomination.....
26/09/2016
AOR Received.