London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
mody2410 said:
Hi PJ
wish you all the luck there

i have two questions if any can help

first, i have 2 bank accounts one in my country (with POF) and one in UAE for receiving my salary ... my question is can i only submit the first one which show the POF .. i don't want to submit the other one as i have some installments going on which iam paying from my current salary and it will finish soon but i really don't want to submit that... will this be a problem??

second, which photo size you submit 3.5x4.5 or 5x7 and how to stable it (from which place as i don't want to damage it by pins) ??
show both and UAE is a must as you are currently staying here. Don't worry about installments.

akosisuperman

Jul 25, 2016
myuniverseinashoebox said:
hello. its just too bad that you missed your deadline. what kind of documents that you are having difficulties with? the logical thing to do is to contact NB and inform them about your situation. You may want to search the names of the NB Representatives who came during the info session that you have attended and you'll find their respective email addresses. Yes, go ahead and dig the worldwide web. :D

Nonetheless, your info session attendance is valid for two years. Submit your EOI form at the NBPNP Express Entry email add and wait for them to give you another ITA (hopefully). As you have been given an on-the-spot ITA before, it is likely that you will still qualify (provided they wont take your previous ITA against you). Hope this helps. God bless on your application.
thanks a lot for your reply..really appease me now. yup, i already submitted a new EOI. i hope they'll reconsider it. I also emailed them about my predicaments but I wasn't able to trace yet the people who conducted the info session last month here in the Philippines.

anyway, thanks again for your advice. God bless you as well. :)

shalaby

Jul 26, 2016
Hello everyone,

I've received an ITA at the info session, but the responsible manager who held the session told me that my chances of nomination are very low as my NOC is not in the open occupation list!. my NOC is (2147: Network Engineer). So, I thought I should first ask you guys before going through the whole application proccess,,,, do I stand any chance of getting nominated though my NOC is not listed in the highly demanded professions in NB????

your prompt response is highly appreciated, please advise me what to do!

thanks everyone and good luck

Sharshabel

Jun 25, 2014
shalaby said:
Hello everyone,

I've received an ITA at the info session, but the responsible manager who held the session told me that my chances of nomination are very low as my NOC is not in the open occupation list!. my NOC is (2147: Network Engineer). So, I thought I should first ask you guys before going through the whole application proccess,,,, do I stand any chance of getting nominated though my NOC is not listed in the highly demanded professions in NB????

My humble opinion is not to submit application now and wait until your NOC be in demand then send EOI

Best of luck

Sharshabel

Jun 25, 2014
MannaGhose said:
You can always send EOI to multiple provinces. The line says about sending full applications not EOI. All the best ;)
Does the definition of full application include apply online into Saskatchewan PNP program (SINP)?

shalaby

Jul 26, 2016
Sharshabel said:
My humble opinion is not to submit application now and wait until your NOC be in demand then send EOI

Best of luck
I'm so disappointed because I've invested so much time and money already!,, thank you for your reply
anyone else has an input here please?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
shalaby said:
I'm so disappointed because I've invested so much time and money already!,, thank you for your reply
anyone else has an input here please?
if you are willing to take the risk and 250$ is not much for you, go ahead.

the truth is there's no "right" answer to your question, depends if you want to risk or not - that's all.

aaalex

Jun 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-08-2016
shalaby said:
Hello everyone,

I don't understand why they invite you to apply even they know your NOC is not in priority list......

I am quite disappointed at how arbitrary they give out ITA, because it takes time and money (way more than 250$ application fee of course!) to prepare all the needed documents.

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
shalaby said:
Hello everyone,

i am a network engineer but I used 2281.. dont use 2147 - that is a REGULATED NOC. (http://cicic.ca/935/Perform-an-advanced-search-in-the-Directory-of-Occupational-Profiles/index.canada?search=capacity+planner%2c+network&p=4)

all Regulated NOCS have no chance unless its CANADIAN QUALIFICATION... so the best thing to do for anyone who has a regulated NOC, is to choose the next best NOC that is similar but not regulated.

you still have a chance... you can thank me later :)

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I am about to send in my full application after getting an ITA and my questions in this regards are:

1. The Consent form for skilled worker applicant (NBPNP 002) i know should be each filled by the principal applicant and the spouse. I would like to verufy if the Schedule ''A'' form which is the page 3 of this NBPNP 002 form should be completed by the spouse or the principal applicant. I am confused because it is attached (is the last page) of the NBPNP 002 form but it has the intruction that that Schedule A form should be filled by the principal applicant alone. Can someone please clarify this to me.

2. Still on this same form NBPNP 002, ere is a part on the second page where the applicant and a witness is meant to sign. i know spouses cant sign as each other witness but am confused as to what to write in the part where it says Signed at...............................by. What should be written here? i figured it cannot be the date the form was filled because there is also a place where you have to fill in the dates after the applicants and the witness must have signed.

3. Finally, the document checklist say that the Declaration of commitment form should be completed, dated and signed by the principal applicant and spouse or common-
law partner. Meanwhile on the form itself, it only shows the place where the PA is expected to write their full name and date of birth. So based on the instruction on the document checklist, does that mean that the PA will fill a copy of the form alone while the spouse also fills their own form separately OR it means that the PA alone will fill this form while the spouse signs for the PA.

Somebody please help in clarifying. I am so confused about these 3 areas and i would appreciate all your help with it.

Thanks y'all.

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharshabel said:
Does the definition of full application include apply online into Saskatchewan PNP program (SINP)?
Not only Saskatchewan but also all the other provinces.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
123pinoy said:
i am a network engineer but I used 2281.. dont use 2147 - that is a REGULATED NOC. (http://cicic.ca/935/Perform-an-advanced-search-in-the-Directory-of-Occupational-Profiles/index.canada?search=capacity+planner%2c+network&p=4)

all Regulated NOCS have no chance unless its CANADIAN QUALIFICATION... so the best thing to do for anyone who has a regulated NOC, is to choose the next best NOC that is similar but not regulated.

you still have a chance... you can thank me later :)
how are you so assured that all regulated NOC have no chance? Also, if it's doubtful then why officer has given ITA?
Please advise.

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
zeeshansial said:
how are you so assured that all regulated NOC have no chance? Also, if it's doubtful then why officer has given ITA?
Please advise.
I said no chance UNLESS you have a CANADIAN QUALIFICATION... that's why its regulated in the first place

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
Ruby31 said:
Hello everyone,

I am about to send in my full application after getting an ITA and my questions in this regards are:

1. The Consent form for skilled worker applicant (NBPNP 002) i know should be each filled by the principal applicant and the spouse. I would like to verufy if the Schedule ''A'' form which is the page 3 of this NBPNP 002 form should be completed by the spouse or the principal applicant. I am confused because it is attached (is the last page) of the NBPNP 002 form but it has the intruction that that Schedule A form should be filled by the principal applicant alone. Can someone please clarify this to me. for spouse copy, I put N/A on all fields for Schedule A

2. Still on this same form NBPNP 002, ere is a part on the second page where the applicant and a witness is meant to sign. i know spouses cant sign as each other witness but am confused as to what to write in the part where it says Signed at...............................by. What should be written here? i figured it cannot be the date the form was filled because there is also a place where you have to fill in the dates after the applicants and the witness must have signed. my example: Signed at Manila, Philippines

3. Finally, the document checklist say that the Declaration of commitment form should be completed, dated and signed by the principal applicant and spouse or common-
law partner. Meanwhile on the form itself, it only shows the place where the PA is expected to write their full name and date of birth. So based on the instruction on the document checklist, does that mean that the PA will fill a copy of the form alone while the spouse also fills their own form separately OR it means that the PA alone will fill this form while the spouse signs for the PA. you have to print two copies. one for you and your spouse. both of you sign separate sheets... and sign it infront of a witness. dates should be the same

Somebody please help in clarifying. I am so confused about these 3 areas and i would appreciate all your help with it.

Thanks y'all.