+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

anytimebutnow

Jan 1, 2016
beogradjanin1 said:
OK guys here is the thing. All this is the lottery, not just nomination but all PR process. I am just telling you, if you have better solutions in your life do not go to this program choose what is better for you. For some of us, this is the best solution. I should be the first person to make complaints. I am in NB for 3 years, I have a close family in NB who are citizens, I have NB education and the job in NB. Now, do you guys understand that I could say that is unfair that someone is getting ITA on info session and I have to wait! After all this time and all this investment in this province someone has an advantage over me! But I accepted the game and if I am not making complaints you definitely should not as well! The world has 196 more countries and only what you should do is to choose one the best for you! We have chosen Canada so please leave us alone with your negative attitude! Thanks!
Your family connection makes you jump the cue doesn't it?

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
anytimebutnow said:
Your family connection makes you jump the cue doesn't it?
In my case, I have no family connection, not even an acquiantance, but I was nominated by NBPNP last year, landed here last May 2016 and we are doing well here in NB with my husband. It is not always luck, we also have to work for it.

Ladanse

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PJ1220 said:
In my case, I have no family connection, not even an acquiantance, but I was nominated by NBPNP last year, landed here last May 2016 and we are doing well here in NB with my husband. It is not always luck, we also have to work for it.
Hello! PJ. You are the one who run the blog of "our canada dream diary".
It is helping me a lot in preparing my EOI and PR. Thanks =)

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
anytimebutnow said:
Actually the speaker said that when they subtract the investor applicants... AND the job offer applicants... AND the family connection applicants, the program is really only looking for 420 Express Entry applicants.

The Cairo sessions were attended by over 300 people, PLUS there will be over 300 people in Alexandria, PLUS all the other countries they have toured this year.

So what we end up with is a pool of eligible applicants in excess of 3000 for 420 available spaces.

One attendee asked "how do you chose between qualified applicants, since there will be more applicants than spaces available" and the speaker just said "everyone gets a fair chance, and its based on job market need". Naturally this is not a real answer, it does not reflect a policy of picking applicants based on objective transparent criteria.

The entire "world tour" model, where in this case, one individual was running the session in his country of origin, and able to make a decision of who gets the ITA with no written records that can later be audited, it flies in the face of everything Canadian immigration programs are supposed to be in modern times.

3000 applicants for 420 spaces. No explanation for who makes the cut. Also, many of the jobs on their 'in demand' list, if we search them on JobBank, we find there are only 1-2 jobs available in the province in those careers. Look at the Bookkeeper results: there are only two jobs.

The session contained no information on how to complete the EE profile, no explanation on how the NB EE system works to pick successful applicants, emphatic commentary about how it is NOT first come first served... I think we need to be honest and realistic, and accept the fact that this is a glorified lottery system. I would be very interested to know how many ITAs they issued in the past year, at $250 a pop for submitted applications.
The 425 quota applies for this year, so those applicants who have submitted their docs earlier will have a better crack at those slots. NB will also consider nationality and job in their selection - because it would be counter productive for NB that their nominees to be dominated by one or two nationalities, or by a certain industry (I'm looking at you, IT lol). For sure, NB will like to diversify their pool of immigrants.

So the question will be... "do you plan to get nominated this year?" If so, then the 425 quota will be a concern to you.

But if you are not in a drastic hurry, I would suggest submitting your documents asap, chill, and let fate (or NB) decide on the outcome. The recent news is pretty optimistic - as CIC will be expanding their immigration further for next year....so all those 3,000 ITAs will have a fair chance of nomination ----in due time.

akosisuperman

Jul 25, 2016
evoboy2016 said:
this is also my concern..my deadline was last friday..but i wasn't able to submit because my docs are still incomplete. what shall i do? any advice? do i have to file again another EOI? please help.

sanalang

Apr 23, 2016
"Applications are not accepted from applicants who:
• Have an application in process under another immigration program in Canada; "

Hi All,

Based on this statement, does this mean we cannot submit EOI to other PNP?
I know this has been discussed so many times in the past, i can find discussion dated way before 2010 but now is 2016.

thanks in advance for your response.

SAnflower

Aug 21, 2015
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those who have submitted full application & received nomination form NB:
What did you use as proof of funds?

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PJ1220 said:
+1 for you Pj :)

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanalang said:
"Applications are not accepted from applicants who:
• Have an application in process under another immigration program in Canada; "

Hi All,

Based on this statement, does this mean we cannot submit EOI to other PNP?
I know this has been discussed so many times in the past, i can find discussion dated way before 2010 but now is 2016.

thanks in advance for your response.
You can always send EOI to multiple provinces. The line says about sending full applications not EOI. All the best ;)

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
akosisuperman said:
this is also my concern..my deadline was last friday..but i wasn't able to submit because my docs are still incomplete. what shall i do? any advice? do i have to file again another EOI? please help.
i think you are in problem.

May 10, 2016
akosisuperman said:
hello. its just too bad that you missed your deadline. what kind of documents that you are having difficulties with? the logical thing to do is to contact NB and inform them about your situation. You may want to search the names of the NB Representatives who came during the info session that you have attended and you'll find their respective email addresses. Yes, go ahead and dig the worldwide web. :D

Nonetheless, your info session attendance is valid for two years. Submit your EOI form at the NBPNP Express Entry email add and wait for them to give you another ITA (hopefully). As you have been given an on-the-spot ITA before, it is likely that you will still qualify (provided they wont take your previous ITA against you). Hope this helps. God bless on your application.

mody2410

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PJ1220 said:
Hi PJ
wish you all the luck there

i have two questions if any can help

first, i have 2 bank accounts one in my country (with POF) and one in UAE for receiving my salary ... my question is can i only submit the first one which show the POF .. i don't want to submit the other one as i have some installments going on which iam paying from my current salary and it will finish soon but i really don't want to submit that... will this be a problem??

second, which photo size you submit 3.5x4.5 or 5x7 and how to stable it (from which place as i don't want to damage it by pins) ??