+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Jul 17, 2016
Hey dear all,

I got ITA after Dubai session, now I really do need help on documents.. is there anywhere complete guidance about documents.. I am stuck in filling in the form, I have gone through almost all previous post and it clarified me about form 001 and 002. Appreciate and thanks.

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
63142251 said:
Hey dear all,

I got ITA after Dubai session, now I really do need help on documents.. is there anywhere complete guidance about documents.. I am stuck in filling in the form, I have gone through almost all previous post and it clarified me about form 001 and 002. Appreciate and thanks.
001 do you mean "Declaration of Commitment" form? And 002 "Consent Form for Skilled Worker Applicants" form?

JMSamar

Jul 22, 2016
Dear all,
I'm new here. I would like to know how do I convert my IELTS score for NBEOI?
My IELTS scores are: L 7.0, R 6.5, W 6.5. S 7.0

Do i get all CLB 7? = 16pts
or do i calculate individual scores?

LinaM

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JMSamar said:
Dear all,
I'm new here. I would like to know how do I convert my IELTS score for NBEOI?
My IELTS scores are: L 7.0, R 6.5, W 6.5. S 7.0

Do i get all CLB 7? = 16pts
or do i calculate individual scores?
Calculate individual scores friend

vsanty12

Apr 5, 2016
Hello Experts! I need your help.

I got ITA from Dubai session. I am trying to fill the forms and I am filling form NBPNP-007(Personal Net Worth Statement).

I have invested my money into a property whose current market value far exceeds the required proof of funds amount. I have two choices:

1) sell the property and use the proceeds towards proof of funds
or
2) get the property assessed by professional valuers and use the current market value towards proof of funds

So guys, which of these two options is acceptable?

Thanks.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
vsanty12 said:
Hello Experts! I need your help.

I got ITA from Dubai session. I am trying to fill the forms and I am filling form NBPNP-007(Personal Net Worth Statement).

I have invested my money into a property whose current market value far exceeds the required proof of funds amount. I have two choices:

1) sell the property and use the proceeds towards proof of funds
or Based on personal experience, I choose to sell our property to have a liquid funds. Note, that proof of funds you provide must easily be converted into cash.
2) get the property assessed by professional valuers and use the current market value towards proof of funds

So guys, which of these two options is acceptable?

Thanks.
Good luck.

Jamen

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Hi there Guys,

I have 2 questions:

1st question regarding my Special Passport.
I have granted this passport 4 months ago and i don't have my old passport coz i needed to give it back to the officer. Will it be a problem while sending my documents to the NBPNP? I have only 1 passport right now.

2nd question regarding my fund.
I have enough fund in my account , but if i give them my transactions within 6 months period of time then there was no sufficient fund in my account. Would it be a problem??? What do you think?

I kindly ask you to answer the questions if you know the exact answers.

Thank you for your time, Guys.

hope to hear from you soon.

chiomadems

Aug 7, 2014
Re: Pilot program to facilitate entry of 2,000 principal immigrants into Atlantic CA

Seraphim said:
Hi guys! Posting this here because it is a good read- something to look forward to in 2017 and definitely a good read- especially for those applying for Provincial Nomination in Atlantic Canada :) I wanted to post the link below but unfortunately I was not allowed. Anyway, read this in the gnb.ca website.

Pilot program to facilitate entry of 2,000 principal immigrants into Atlantic Canada in 2017
04 July 2016
FREDERICTON (GNB) – The four Atlantic premiers and members of the federal cabinet will work together on an Atlantic Growth Strategy and an immigration pilot program in order to grow the economy and support families in the region.

The strategy will contain targeted actions to stimulate the region’s economy, support both innovative and resource-based industries and increase job opportunities for Atlantic Canadians.

The strategy will focus on the following five priority areas:

skilled workforce and immigration;
innovation;
clean growth and climate change;
trade and investment; and
infrastructure.
As a first step in implementing the strategy, federal Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Minister John McCallum announced an immigration pilot program following meetings with the four Atlantic premiers and members of the federal cabinet in St. Peter’s Bay, Prince Edward Island.

“Atlantic Canada faces an aging demographic challenge,” said Premier Brian Gallant. “It is imperative that we keep our young people here, bring back Atlantic Canadians to the region and increase the amount of new Canadians coming to our four provinces. The immigration pilot program will allow more new Canadians to Atlantic Canada, provide more flexibility to the provinces and focus more efforts on retention. This will help New Brunswick's labour force and our economy.”

The three-year pilot program has been established to help address resource gaps that sectors are facing and to help businesses attract and retain global talent while also supporting population growth, developing a skilled workforce and increasing employment rates in the region.

“The introduction of the immigration pilot program shows that no time was wasted to deliver under the Atlantic Growth Strategy,” said Gallant. “Atlantic Canadians need to work together to ensure programs appropriately address the needs of local business and society so that we can grow our economy. This pilot program is an important step in that process.”

The pilot program will test innovative approaches that will help retain immigrant workers in the Atlantic provinces in support of the strategy.

It will facilitate the entry of 2,000 principal immigrants into Atlantic Canada in 2017. Principal applicants can bring their family, so the actual number of immigrants could be several times greater. The number of immigrants is subject to increase in the second and third year of the program if there is sufficient demand.

“New Brunswick recently welcomed more Syrian refugees per capita than any other province,” said Gallant. “The warm and friendly nature of our communities is one of our biggest strengths, which promises successful outcomes for this immigration pilot.”

The meeting was a follow-up to the Council of Atlantic Premiers meeting in May and the historic first meeting between Atlantic premiers and members of the federal cabinet in February.

Gallant was joined by Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Dwight Ball; Prince Edward Island Premier Wade MacLauchlan; and Nova Scotia Premier Stephen McNeil.

Federal government representatives included Agriculture and Agri-Food Minister Lawrence MacAuley; Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Minister John McCallum; Treasury Board President Scott Brison; Fisheries, Oceans and the Canadian Coast Guard Minister Dominic LeBlanc; Innovation, Science and Economic Development Minister Navdeep Singh Bains; and Public Services and Procurement Minister Judy Foote.

More information about the meeting is available online.

04-07-16

hello seraphim. can you please give me the link to appy.

Thank you

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all, whoever got ITAs, you may send me your number so i can add you to the WhatsApp group. The group is exclusively for post ITA folks.
Thanks

romar

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo, Egypt
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Aug-2014 [br] [b](One month after cap was reached)[/b]
IELTS Request
Hello folks,

Is it guaranteed to get a NB nomination if you have an ITA, a score of 67 points or more, and a valid and complete NBPNP application with all the supporting documents? I really don't want to pay the $250 fees if the acceptance would still depend on other undeclared factors such as a cap or a preference for higher scores. I understand that this is officially not the case, but I am asking about hands on experiences with the NB nomination program. Thank you!

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
romar said:
Hello folks,

Is it guaranteed to get a NB nomination if you have an ITA, a score of 67 points or more, and a valid and complete NBPNP application with all the supporting documents? I really don't want to pay the $250 fees if the acceptance would still depend on other undeclared factors such as a cap or a preference for higher scores. I understand that this is officially not the case, but I am asking about hands on experiences with the NB nomination program. Thank you!
If your EOI got accepted by immigration and if you prove everything you mentioned in EOI there is no reason to be refused. However, if you cannot prove at least one point from your EOI there is a big chance of refusal. Also, if $250 makes you think to apply or not, I would give you an advice to not apply. I have to tell you the truth, when you get the nomination then you have to spend money for PR application where is also not guaranteed sucess. Then when you come here you will spend so much money, a reason for that is a very bad job market, you would have a good chance to be without a job for 6 months or more. I am writing this from NB so I know what I am talking about. That's why bud, if $250 is a reason to not apply, then do not apply because this is the lowest amount of money you will spend for this journey.

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beogradjanin1 said:
If your EOI got accepted by immigration and if you prove everything you mentioned in EOI there is no reason to be refused. However, if you cannot prove at least one point from your EOI there is a big chance of refusal. Also, if $250 makes you think to apply or not, I would give you an advice to not apply. I have to tell you the truth, when you get the nomination then you have to spend money for PR application where is also not guaranteed sucess. Then when you come here you will spend so much money, a reason for that is a very bad job market, you would have a good chance to be without a job for 6 months or more. I am writing this from NB so I know what I am talking about. That's why bud, if $250 is a reason to not apply, then do not apply because this is the lowest amount of money you will spend for this journey.
Well said ;)

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Post ITA folks. Ask you questions here

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nb-provincial-nomination-program-nbpnp-ita-group-nb-sessions-ita-family-t439272.0.html

Thanks

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
What happens after expiry of 45 days validity of NB ITA? Do we still get the 2 year validity of the session we attended and can we send out an EOI again and get ITA later?

MY documents are not in order and my NB ITA is expiring soon.