Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
Ruby31 said:
Thank you Chasseur. + 1 for you.

Do you think i should also ask that a copy be sent to CIC as well or i should wait till when i get a nomination and CIC gives me an ITA?
no need to send to CIC - u already paid for that when you did your WES..

btw, you are entitled to about $40 refund after you pay the duplicate copy... search WES refund in this forum and you will know what I mean.. you can thank me later ;D

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
123pinoy said:
no need to send to CIC - u already paid for that when you did your WES..

btw, you are entitled to about $40 refund after you pay the duplicate copy... search WES refund in this forum and you will know what I mean.. you can thank me later ;D
Interesting. Thank you 123pinoy. +1 for you. ;D

Chasseur_ei

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Ukraine
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
20-01-2017
Med's Done....
31-01-2017
Passport Req..
30-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2017
Yor're welcome Ruby31. I see you've already got an answer. I want only to add that it'll be mentioned in your receipt that one original was sent to NB and second original via "edelivery" (I think it means - electronic version) to CIC.

I didn't know about posibility of some refund, which was mentioned by 123pinoy. That's cool, I also be happy to get some money back :) Thanks for useful tip to 123pinoy. :)

Ruby31 said:
Thank you Chasseur. + 1 for you.

Do you think i should also ask that a copy be sent to CIC as well or i should wait till when i get a nomination and CIC gives me an ITA?

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kallucanada said:
Thanks a lot Skywalker_RT for your quick response, appreciated it.

I have been living in BC for 4.5 years and have a valid WP until Mar-2017.
That might be a problem. It's hard for them to believe that you're gonna settle in NB when you're living in BC for so long.

Could you please confirm following things for me. So that I can easily understand about NBPNP programme.

1) How many PNP categories are there under NBPNP and Where I can check the eligibility criteria for them
This page I shared is from the Express Entry stream. There are other categories, but they are for entrepreneurs or require family/employer support. For the EE stream, you just need to read that link thoroughly. It's pretty clear there. The biggest problem is that there aren't information sessions in Canada, only overseas.

2) How can I nominate for them
First, you have to send an expression of interest, provided that you satisfy one of the categories on the link. Then, if they're interested in you, they will send an invitation to apply, after which you have to send a complete application.

3) High level steps to be nominated for them
Answered in number 2.

4) Fee details
250 CAD.

5) Processing timings
Usually 2 months to get ITA after sending EOI (if you qualify) and another 2 months after your application is received.

6) Shall I apply for multiple PNP, let's say SINP,OINPAPNP,...
You can, but since you're living in BC for a long time, you should focus on their PNP. Other provinces might not be convinced that you wouldn't stay in BC after getting the PR, as there's nothing they can do to prevent you from doing it after your PR is confirmed.

I look forward to hearing from you on above points

thanks again for your support and help.

Tuki

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Hi

I need some information regarding my spouse's interest on NBPNP express entry application. He is working as postdoctoral fellow at UNB (chemical engineering) for more than 1 year. He would like to apply for EOI. Anyone has the idea about NOC code for postdoctoral fellow. Please suggest me.

Thanks

anton_gambit_11

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
MannaGhose said:
First one mate. I can't see your NOC in their demand list. Which Category do you belong to?
Hey Man, thanks for replying. Can you shoe me where i can see this "demand list"? Also what do you mean by which Category? Sorry im a noob on all of this so I have very little knowledge of the jargons.

Thanks for your help!

Sharshabel

Jun 25, 2014
Ruby31 said:
Hello everyone,

I am about to send in my full application after getting an ITA and my questions in this regards are:

1. The Consent form for skilled worker applicant (NBPNP 002) i know should be each filled by the principal applicant and the spouse. I would like to verufy if the Schedule ''A'' form which is the page 3 of this NBPNP 002 form should be completed by the spouse or the principal applicant. I am confused because it is attached (is the last page) of the NBPNP 002 form but it has the intruction that that Schedule A form should be filled by the principal applicant alone. Can someone please clarify this to me.

2. Still on this same form NBPNP 002, ere is a part on the second page where the applicant and a witness is meant to sign. i know spouses cant sign as each other witness but am confused as to what to write in the part where it says Signed at...............................by. What should be written here? i figured it cannot be the date the form was filled because there is also a place where you have to fill in the dates after the applicants and the witness must have signed.

3. Finally, the document checklist say that the Declaration of commitment form should be completed, dated and signed by the principal applicant and spouse or common-
law partner. Meanwhile on the form itself, it only shows the place where the PA is expected to write their full name and date of birth. So based on the instruction on the document checklist, does that mean that the PA will fill a copy of the form alone while the spouse also fills their own form separately OR it means that the PA alone will fill this form while the spouse signs for the PA.

Somebody please help in clarifying. I am so confused about these 3 areas and i would appreciate all your help with it.

Thanks y'all.

I believe that the answer to first questions is that you have to put your spouse full details, putting NA is not correct.

I would like to hear other thought about this point...

MannaGhose

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Manila,Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anton_gambit_11 said:
Hey Man, thanks for replying. Can you shoe me where i can see this "demand list"? Also what do you mean by which Category? Sorry im a noob on all of this so I have very little knowledge of the jargons.

Thanks for your help!
Check the demand list here>http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/EligibilityRequirements.html

abo0286

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Toronto, Canada
I registered for London info session. Got confirmation email with venue details and submission number. There was no mention about bringing ECA, IELTS or EOI form. What do you think, will they provide direct ITA on this occasion?

farhamdew

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abo0286 said:
I registered for London info session. Got confirmation email with venue details and submission number. There was no mention about bringing ECA, IELTS or EOI form. What do you think, will they provide direct ITA on this occasion?
Did you send mail to the mentioned email id for your eligibility? Or do you live in UK?

away_of_life

Jul 29, 2016
Hi guys,

I have received my ITA in DUBAI last 19-07-2016.

In my EOI I have mentioned that my NOC is 2133 (Electrical Engineer - Regulated), the instructor told me that my chances are slim, but anyway he gave me an ITA.

Reviewing the thread and replies, I came to know that they do not select people with regulated professions except under some conditions (Canadian Education or Licenses), I’m not quite sure about that because why they will bring more head each to their staff to review documents of disqualified candidates.

I have an extensive well proven experience in NOC 2234 (construction Estimators / Estimation Manager), can I highlight this NOC in my application forms and Experience letters instead of 2133?

Any other suggestions?

babadi

Jul 29, 2016
Guys, i have a big problem!! I just sent the full application but i realize that i forgot to send one document. What should I do? Send this missing document or wait for the additional document request? Or send a new full application package? Please help :-\

delpi

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Dear Seniours,
Please ,what are the documents to take to the info session apart from ielts n ECA?
Do we have to print the statement as prove of funds?
Then what are the likely questions?

Thanks in advance