+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Jamen

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
xquizit said:
My wife and I just attended the Information Session in Manila last June 11 and we were given a verbal ITA.

Can anyone confirm if I understood this correctly? We don't need to submit an EOI anymore (via email) since we were already given a verbal ITA right? We are now in the process of submitting a full application (hard copies of all forms and documents). Thanks!
Dear Friends,

What does information session confirmation e-mail look like? Is there anyone who received one? Please share..

Atropine09

May 16, 2016
Hi all.in a fix.I want 2 apply for EELMS but then I saw NB connection.Had to shut down as I don't have any.soo down.i guess i'll wait 4 another then

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Jamen said:
Dear Friends,

What does information session confirmation e-mail look like? Is there anyone who received one? Please share..
"You're welcome to attend"

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
Anyone of you guys received the AOR recently? How long did it take for them to acknowledge after you deliver the docs?

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Jamen said:
Guys, who have attended the information session could you assist me in the following?

I am expecting a confirmation e-mail for attending an information session in Dubai where I do not reside. I just received an e-mail from "promotions" which goes like "URGENT: Information Session DATE AND LOCATION DETAILS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:Good day,
This email is intended to provide you with the updated information for the information session you registered already. Please note the new date of the session is July 20, 2016 in Dubai..."

My question is: Is this the confirmation e-mail or should I wait for another e-mal for confirmation? If so, what does the confirmation look like? Is there anyone who received one? Please share..

Hope to hear from you soon.
that is the confirmation e-mail. Just print the EOI, fill it, bring your ECA report and IELTS and that's it. and don't forget to bring the original e-mail which they send you when you register for the first time. It has your session ID, it is very important

bluepearly

Sep 21, 2015
hi all, anyone who applied having NOC 2173?
I had applied in open category on may 21 and received a mail like this:

Thank you for Submitting your Expression of Interest (EOI). Please read the information below Carefully:

* We do not Provide status updates on the status of your EOI; if you do not Receive an invitation to apply, Then You-have-been not selected.
* If you received this message your EOI will be processed. Does not this mean, HOWEVER, That You Will Be Invited to apply.
* There May be delays in processing times, so please be patient and do not call or follow up by email. This will only cause additional delays.
* If you do not Receive an invitation to apply, this means clustering your EOI Has not-been selected.
* Please remember: we only process EOI's in the two Following Priorities:
* Connection to New Brunswick
* Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months
* Specific occupations Open Category

* We do not Provide feedback on why EOI's Were not selected.

Is this normal?What does it mean? Do I have any chances of getting selected??

NS RMP

Apr 4, 2014
ZafarAfridi said:
that is the confirmation e-mail. Just print the EOI, fill it, bring your ECA report and IELTS and that's it. and don't forget to bring the original e-mail which they send you when you register for the first time. It has your session ID, it is very important
Sir this email even I have received but many are saying it is not sufficient as I am from India residing in India
we need "you are welcome mail" really don't understand whats happening as even promotion has not replied to my query till now. Is there any way we can find whether we are eligible to attend or not.

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
NS RMP said:
Sir this email even I have received but many are saying it is not sufficient as I am from India residing in India
we need "you are welcome mail" really don't understand whats happening as even promotion has not replied to my query till now. Is there any way we can find whether we are eligible to attend or not.
If you have not received an email from promotions then there is no need to travel as they were very clear that they will do sessions in India and until and unless you receive an email from promotions don't make any visit arrangements.

Tkelly2

May 15, 2016
Guys, please i need clarifications, is there any diference btw Work Experience Letter and Employer reference letter?

Glad to learn :)

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone

I wish to know in the declaration of commitment form who can sign as a witness ? Is it be okay if any of my family member ( e.g my Father ) can sign in the form as a witness ?

Can any experienced member answer please ?

Cheers !

Sep 3, 2015
Hi Everyone

I wish to know in the declaration of commitment form who can sign as a witness ? Is it be okay if any of my family member ( e.g my Father ) can sign in the form as a witness ?

Can any experienced member answer please ?

Cheers !
Better to get signed from non-family members,as I have heard case where Wife has signed and they mentioned wife cant sign the form. They have asked resend the form with someone else signed.

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
ZafarAfridi said:
That's not the authorization email. I'm not sure the OP received a "you're welcome to attend" email.