+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

adamsv

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
immi_bird said:
hi hogiamisan,
i don't think it's miss Vayani's mistake as the certificate is issued by the main administration office, you simply can message them asking for a new certificate with the new NOC and i'm sure they will send you a new one with the new NOC.
regards

Hello. Day! any feedback on this? coz i have also the same case. the certificate of nomination is different on my intended noc code. what should i do?

linksaran

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th Dec 2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
27th Dec 2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
pfernandes said:
How many emails are sent in total? What is an authorization?

1. Before registering,send email requesting authorization to promotions

2. If they approve they reply to your email "You are welcome to attend" (If they did not reply: it means no authorization)

3. If they reply: register for the session and you will receive an auto-reply with the venue and location details

4. Print out the email confirmation and you are good to go!!

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Guys does anyone have Processing time information about NB.
After attending Session we are asked to send application immediately. In the past if someone attended Session they will send EOI and then after 2 or 3 months later they would be asked to submit the complete application and after 4 to 6 months later they will reply with either nomination or rejection and then came the ICC stage.
Does anyone know the current processing time????

pfernandes

Feb 15, 2016
linksaran said:
1. Before registering,send email requesting authorization to promotions

2. If they approve they reply to your email "You are welcome to attend" (If they did not reply: it means no authorization)

3. If they reply: register for the session and you will receive an auto-reply with the venue and location details

4. Print out the email confirmation and you are good to go!!
While registering, it is not mentioned to ask authorization. Where is it mentioned about sending mail requesting authorisation?

linksaran

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th Dec 2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
27th Dec 2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
pfernandes said:
While registering, it is not mentioned to ask authorization. Where is it mentioned about sending mail requesting authorisation?
livinginnb.ca

linksaran

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th Dec 2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
27th Dec 2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
pfernandes said:
Right. I did not seek authorisation and I registered. I received an invite also. What do you think happens now? Should I proceed?
Dont make any travel arrangements until you send email and receive reply 'you are welcome to attend"

linksaran

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th Dec 2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
27th Dec 2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
pfernandes said:
Right. I did not seek authorisation and I registered. I received an invite also. What do you think happens now? Should I proceed?
Anyone who registers gets an auto-reply with the registration details and then an other e-mail with venue and time details. It doesn't mean that it has been 'authorized' unless they receive 'you are welcome to attend' reply from Promotions. Hope it clarifies!!

NS RMP

Apr 4, 2014
sir it is not the default registration mail itch venue details we have received separate email with venue details and criteria needed for pnp with EOI form in PDF

linksaran

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th Dec 2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
27th Dec 2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
NS RMP said:
Have asked promotion to clarify doubts on Saturday but till now no reply received
Everyday they receive more than 1000's of emails, make sure you don't ask for information which is available on their website already!!

Sep1223

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 7, 2016
AOR Received.
June 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec
Passport Req..
Jan 10
juning1987 said:
Does someone recently get ITA from New Brunswick PNP. I have sent the EOI on June 6, but no any response so far.
I waited 1 month before I received ITA.
Good luck.

Jamen

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Guys, who have attended the information session could you assist me in the following?

I am expecting a confirmation e-mail for attending an information session in Dubai where I do not reside. I just received an e-mail from "promotions" which goes like "URGENT: Information Session DATE AND LOCATION DETAILS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:Good day,
This email is intended to provide you with the updated information for the information session you registered already. Please note the new date of the session is July 20, 2016 in Dubai..."

My question is: Is this the confirmation e-mail or should I wait for another e-mal for confirmation? If so, what does the confirmation look like? Is there anyone who received one? Please share..

Hope to hear from you soon.