+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

pfernandes

Feb 15, 2016
SWZTOCAD said:
Hi NS RMP,

That mail is part of the normal process which they send the location details once the location is finalised. But for Indians we have to separately send a request mail for permission from NB to attend the session. You can followup with NB about the mail you have sent for permission to attend. Without that mail which says "You are welcome to attend" you cannot attend the session.

For what I heard so far, is that for Indians residing in India they are not giving permission to attend as they are holding sessions in India in the later part of the year. For Indians currently residing in other countries they are giving permission to attend.
Do they check residence visas/visit visas also or only passports?

NS RMP

Apr 4, 2014
Thanks swztocad

I did send them mail to clarify my doubts & hope for the best as I doubt that department can ever send anyone email by mistake that also with date time and venue details . Also I also received registration confirmation mail.

Also do u have any idea how much time they will take to answer ?
Any one else if they have got similar mail please join

linksaran

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th Dec 2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
27th Dec 2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Hello everyone,

I am planning to send a full application to NBPNP next month (July 2016) where I have a very quick question:

In regard to the POF - I have a Fixed Deposit Account opened on 25th August 2015. I am planning to attach Bank Balance Certificate, Statement for 6 months to support the Financial Requirements as required in the personal net worth statement.
Does this suffice or should I provide sources of POF as it will be only 11 months(August 2015- July 2016) since the account is opened.

I found this statement "You must show us the proof of funds and show where from do you have the money in case you show a deposit in the last year. "

Please someone throw some light!!!

Thank you so much!

Maxidoo

May 13, 2013
pfernandes said:
I have received a mail from promotions@gnb.ca to attend an information session in Cairo on July 23. I am an Indian residing in India. I have the following queries:

1) They are asking for a registration id. Is this the 2 digit submission ID I received after signing up for the session? Yes. Its at the base of the auto response when you registered to attend the session
2)The website says that applicants from India will not be authorised as they will be conducting a session in India soon. Still, I have received an invite. Well, it's a risk worth taking. As they have approved your attendance, I feel you should go for it!
3) I am a banker. Would I stand a chance in getting a PNP as my occupation is not in their demand list? I have seen bankers with NOC 6235 who has progressed into full application. Also NOC 1212 who was cleared to attend an information session. What is your actual NOC?

linksaran

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th Dec 2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
27th Dec 2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
2)The website says that applicants from India will not be authorised as they will be conducting a session in India soon. Still, I have received an invite. Well, it's a risk worth taking. As they have approved your attendance, I feel you should go for it!

You have to make sure you send an e-mail to promotions@gnb.ca and receive an authorization before you travel to attend a session. Unless you hear back, dont make arrangements for travel.

Anybody who registers gets an e-mail with the venue and time for the session. It doesn't mean that they approved to attend the session.

linksaran

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th Dec 2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
27th Dec 2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
NS RMP said:
I have the same problem I am an Indian citizen and residing in India. I did sent them request mail on march 06 2016 to allow me for the Dubai info.session.
didnot receive any response but suddenly on 24/6/16 I got email as under
subject "URGENT: Dubai Event Location & Date Details"

URGENT: Information Session DATE AND LOCATION DETAILS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
Good day,
This email is intended to provide you with the updated information for the information session you registered
already. Please note the new date of the session is xxxxx 2016 in Dubai.

The location of the event is:
XXXXXXXX Dubai
Your session time is: xxxxxx

If you cannot attend this session, please send us an email with your registration number in the
SUBJECT of the email so we can remove your name from the list.

Please be at the session at least 30 minutes early to clear security.
---------------------------------
I am confused as I have not received you are welcome mail till now. I have asked them to clarify my doubts and eligibility chances being from India
What to do as dont know when they will reply and if it is true need to book tkt and visa etc.
Anybody who registers gets an e-mail with the venue and time for the session. It doesn't mean that they approved to attend the session. Send request e-mail to promotions

NS RMP

Apr 4, 2014
Yes it's true,but in my case I registered after I got the venue mail . I had requested them to allow me for Dubai session in March. I got the mail & than I registered for the event

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
NS RMP said:
Yes it's true,but in my case I registered after I got the venue mail . I had requested them to allow me for Dubai session in March. I got the mail & than I registered for the event
As long as you got the mail "you are welcome to attend" then by all means make travel arrangements.

pfernandes

Feb 15, 2016
linksaran said:
Anybody who registers gets an e-mail with the venue and time for the session. It doesn't mean that they approved to attend the session. Send request e-mail to promotions
How many emails are sent in total? What is an authorization?

NS RMP

Apr 4, 2014
I have asked them to clear my doubt regarding eligibility on promotions@ ... On Saturday
How long they take to reply normally as time is running out

joefash

Feb 18, 2015
linksaran said:
Hello everyone,

I am planning to send a full application to NBPNP next month (July 2016) where I have a very quick question:

In regard to the POF - I have a Fixed Deposit Account opened on 25th August 2015. I am planning to attach Bank Balance Certificate, Statement for 6 months to support the Financial Requirements as required in the personal net worth statement.
Does this suffice or should I provide sources of POF as it will be only 11 months(August 2015- July 2016) since the account is opened.

I found this statement "You must show us the proof of funds and show where from do you have the money in case you show a deposit in the last year. "

Please someone throw some light!!!

Thank you so much!
How many months of POF is required please?
Just Print the statement of account showing when /where the fund was moved to fixed deposit. And also print the current Balance and get letter of confirmation of balance.

joefash

Feb 18, 2015
Please guys. I am filling EOI and there is a place where they asK;

Why are you a good
candidate for NB:
-Family in NB;
-Visits to NB;
-Work or education in NB

Should i write 'Work', or i need to explain.

nbt

Jun 24, 2016
Hi could anyone add me to whatsapp group?
My number is +82 106826 eight six six eight.
Thank you! :)

Keatonkc

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hello everyone, I am registered for the session in Dubai, can you please add me to the
Whatsapp group: +971504992840

Keatonkc

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hello everyone, in the information session email it's mentioned that: Candidates who meet the above criteria will receive a brief interview from NBPNP Staff.
Any idea about the content of the interview? Should I prepare something before that?
Appreciate a feedback,
Cheers