01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
number411 said:
The Information Sessions schedule is usually shown in www DOT livinginnb DOT ca (sorry, I'm not allowed to post direct links yet)

At present, I think there are no sessions planned for the near future.
Thanks Numer411 for the information. I will keep visiting this website for any information session...

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:
Dear immi_bird & hogiamisan,

Thanks for your unbound compliments. From the very first time, I knew my occupation is regulated. But, NBPNP sent me ITA (EOI form has my NOC written) which made me confused that NBPNP might accept some of regulatory professionals. But I am proved wrong.

However, you can double check, as I know, june applicant rajanvnv have also regulated NOC. His application is still pending at NBPNP.

Finally, I am preparing for QUEBEC QSWP opportunity. Please, keep hope for me.

Thanks everyone.
Just a quick update on my NBPNP Application. I was contacted by NBPNP officer to provide the latest format of NBPNP 003 form which contains the EE profile number and Job code. Back in May when I got EOI, the format of this form used to be different, it did not have the EE profile number and Job code and hence they wanted me to send them the soft copy of this form, to provide the nomination electronically. Meanwhile, I also got nomination from Ontario and hence I have sent them a mail to withdraw my application and they have withdrawn it.

Good Luck to all you guys.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
rajanvnv said:
Just a quick update on my NBPNP Application. I was contacted by NBPNP officer to provide the latest format of NBPNP 003 form which contains the EE profile number and Job code. Back in May when I got EOI, the format of this form used to be different, it did not have the EE profile number and Job code and hence they wanted me to send them the soft copy of this form, to provide the nomination electronically. Meanwhile, I also got nomination from Ontario and hence I have sent them a mail to withdraw my application and they have withdrawn it.

Good Luck to all you guys.
This concludes that you are nominated by NBPNP. I wonder then why 2132 was not accepted.

Thanks.

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hogiamisan said:
That's me. :)

I submitted with subject "Expression of Interest" and sent on July/17. My AOR is Aug/31. I haven't got any email back from NBPNP yet.
Congratulations Michael.

Do you speak French and have you taken TEF or any other French test by any chance to get points for second official language, those 4 points?
If you don't mind, can you please share your points for NB?
Another question - the 019E PDF form can't be input and saved right? So I've to print out, fill it and then scan to send it to their email. Is this how it works?

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
*****Just got some information from INTERNAL****
Usually take 7.5 weeks to hear back after you receive AOR~~
Hope this will help some people~ :)

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doravmon said:
*****Just got some information from INTERNAL****
Usually take 7.5 weeks to hear back after you receive AOR~~
Hope this will help some people~ :)
Thanks doravmon,
And how long it takes to receive AOR after your documents are delivered to them?

There is NO form which cannot be saved after been filled. You just have to choose "print" and after that to choose option "save as pdf" in tab with available printers.

dejavus

Apr 22, 2015
Hi All,

I have some questions regarding filling in the Forms after receiving the ITA.

In the guide it says form NBPNP-001 - Declaration of Commitment form has to be signed by both the principal applicant and the spouse, but there is no space for spouse, does that mean spouse fills in a separate copy?

Also who can witness the form as many part requires a witness to sign or is the spouse classified as the witness?

Secondly Form NBPNP-002 - Consent form for Skilled Worker Applicant form has to be signed by both the principal applicant and the spouse, but there is no space for spouse, does that mean spouse fills in a separate copy?

This requires a witness signature as well and there is a Signed @ space would that be the location where the form is being signed?

So in general if a form requires spouse signature do I print out another Copy or does the spouse serves as the Witness? if not Who can witness.

Many thanks in advance.

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
dejavus said:
Hi All,

In the guide it says form NBPNP-001 - Declaration of Commitment form has to be signed by both the principal applicant and the spouse, but there is no space for spouse, does that mean spouse fills in a separate copy?

Also who can witness the form as many part requires a witness to sign or is the spouse classified as the witness?

Secondly Form NBPNP-002 - Consent form for Skilled Worker Applicant form has to be signed by both the principal applicant and the spouse, but there is no space for spouse, does that mean spouse fills in a separate copy?

This requires a witness signature as well and there is a Signed @ space would that be the location where the form is being signed?

So in general if a form requires spouse signature do I print out another Copy or does the spouse serves as the Witness? if not Who can witness.

Many thanks in advance.
i guess few more forms won't harm. i mean you simply can do so and if it is not required, they will simply discard it.
but take care because u can be the witness for ur wife and she can be a witness for u only for the first and second forms, not all of the forms.

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Form NBPNP-002 - Consent form for Skilled Worker Applicant requires separate copies for you and your spouse.

I also sent 2 separate copies from NBPNP-001 - Declaration of Commitment although my personal understanding is that there should be only one form filled by principal applicant and signed by spouse. But there were different opinions here, in forum, most of people were sent 2 separate copies and after comments that the spouse can't be witness I also sent separate copies. But I am still have doubts that was wrong ::)

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Hi everyone,
This is to update you that I've received my NBPNP nomination via express entry / CIC yesterday. However, there was no email from NBPNP yet. Shouldn't I receive a confirmation email from NBPNP also, or they just sent nomination to CIC?

My timeline:
1. EOI email submitted: 21 July (NOC 1112)
2. ITA received: 12 Aug
3. Documents sent: 17 Aug ( received by NB on 20 Aug)
4. AOR from NB: 25 Aug
5. Additional documents requested:16 Sep (WES, 002 form)
6. Additional documents sent:17 Sep ( received by NB on 23 Sep)
7. Nomination: 5 Oct (to CIC)

dejavus

Apr 22, 2015
immi_bird said:
i guess few more forms won't harm. i mean you simply can do so and if it is not required, they will simply discard it.
but take care because u can be the witness for ur wife and she can be a witness for u only for the first and second forms, not all of the forms.
dejavus said:
Hi All,

Many thanks in advance.
Many thanks for the above, so in general, who can be a witness for the forms?

Survivor Expert

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2012
Doc's Request.
never
IELTS Request
3-12-2011--7 bands
File Transfer...
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
9-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2012
LANDED..........
19-08-2012
Hey Guys

I really really need help.Yesterday i applied for NBPNP and i Got the reply stated that:We only accepting application from top and second priority.I have no idea its a good or bad thing.I tried to read each and every post of this forum but still confused.Hopefully somebody will reply me back.I have 67 points and i am working in new Brunswick since last october.I working as a technical support agent in a call center. :mad: :mad:
I have no arranged employment....My points summary are:
age;12
ielts:19
education:22
arranged employment:0
adap:5
work experience: 9
I used in my email subject: connection to new brunswick--keyword(work)

please guys help me :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Survivor Expert

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......