+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
rahul1404 said:
Since there is no reply, I think your EOI is submitted... I am thinking the same for my self too... as I did not get any auto reply for my two emails today morning.

If they have not sent any invitation to June applicants so far... then what is the point of accepting EOI in July.. this is frustrating...
Does anyone send an email at 8.30AM or after Fredericton time? Is there automated reply working now? What it says?

singodia

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
shrinivas1980 said:
Provinces like Saskatchewan, Ontario, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island........
Dear forum mates,

If anybody applying to other PNP please let me know which are open as on today without job offer

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singodia said:
Dear forum mates,

If anybody applying to other PNP please let me know which are open as on today without job offer
Ontario PNP if you EE score is 400 and above
Saskatchwan - Not sure if they are still accepting applications
Nova scotia is still accepting applications but they have a limited intake count of 1000+ and hence not sure of we apply now, whether we'll be called or not

nainabjj

Apr 5, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
Doc's Request.
21-10-2016
Nomination.....
26-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-01-2017
File Transfer...
23-02-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-06-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2017
LANDED..........
soon
British columbia is also opened but m nt getting whether it is with job offer or without plz clarify anyone

jeff123321

Feb 3, 2015
Hello everyone, i have a question regarding regulated occupation in NB.
I am going to apply through NOC 1111 accountant, which is regulated in NB. I have a major in accounting from a 4-year business degree obtained in Canada, but i don't have CMA/CGA/CA, etc... Can i still apply for it?
Thank you.

jasonsmart

Feb 24, 2014
Hey guys,

NB PNP has reopened, please check their website for updates. Additional Criteria has been added.

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/AdditionalCriteria.html

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
dejavus said:
What other provinces are you referring to by any chance? I sent my Nova Scotia application since April, yet to get any kind of reply.
Dejavus, did you also attach proof of funds with your EOI?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nainabjj said:
British columbia is also opened but m nt getting whether it is with job offer or without plz clarify anyone
BC is only with job offer

temiseun

May 14, 2015
NBPNP has just made their selection more difficult for foreigners... So upset with this. They now have priority in favor of their own people as far as i am concerned.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
temiseun said:
NBPNP has just made their selection more difficult for foreigners... So upset with this. They now have priority in favor of their own people as far as i am concerned.
That's true. I am not sure how many candidates are within NB who have their inland exp and education. But given the limited amount of quota, this is really upsetting.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Ohhhh, very sad. Just when I thought my email went through because until now I have not received any auto-reply from NB and then this new additional criteria.

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/AdditionalCriteria.html

:( :( :(

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
This is sooo frustrating.

Has any one called NB Immigration office to confirm what will happen of the applications received on 1st July.

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I tried resendig my EOI today with Connection to New Brunswicks,relatives as subject line. but an auto-reply says that they are currently not accepting any EOIs. ???

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it is really disheartening.. ???

Changes made to NBPNP (from 2-July-2015 onwards):

Top Priority Applicants: Connected to New Brunswick

Beginning immediately, the NBPNP will accept EOI forms continuously (any day of the week) from individuals who demonstrate a connection to New Brunswick described below:

1.are working in New Brunswick; use “work” in the email subject as keyword

2.have received post-secondary education credentials from a recognized New Brunswick institution; use “education” as keyword

3.have relatives living in New Brunswick as permanent residents or citizens for at least one year; use “relatives” as key word

4.have worked full-time in New Brunswick for at least one year in the past five years; use “previous work experience” as keyword

5.have a full-time, permanent offer of employment from a New Brunswick company; use “job offer” as key word

6.have as their first language French together with a TEF certificate validating the language and will apply under one of the professions listed below: use “French” as keyword

When you submit your EOI form by email, you must put the following text in the subject line: Connection to New Brunswick and the key word listed above. Failure to do so will void your EOI.

Example:

Subject: Connection to New Brunswick, work

IMPORTANT NOTE: Preference will be given to individuals who, in addition to meeting the Top Priority requirements, also have work experience in a priority occupation, listed below in Table 1.

Second Priority Applicants: Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months

Beginning immediately, the NBPNP will accept EOI forms from the following on an ongoing basis (unless otherwise noted):

Individuals who have attended a NBPNP information session in the past 24 months or met with NBPNP staff at a domestic or international recruitment event.

You must demonstrate that you have attended an information session. For instance, having registered for the event or communicated with NBPNP staff at one of the events.

When you submit your EOI, you must put the following in the subject line: NBPNP Information Session/Recruitment Event and date. Failure to do so will void your EOI.

Example: “Subject: NBPNP Information Session/London; November 17, 2014”

IMPORTANT NOTE: Priority will be given to individuals who, in addition to meeting Second Priority requirements, also have work experience in a high demand occupation listed below in Table 1.

Third Priority Applicants: Restricted Submission Period

Submission dates/times will be advertised on our website. Currently, we do NOT accept expressions of interests if you are not part of the top or second Priority Applicant groups.

Every month, we may accept a limited number of EOIs from people who must demonstrate their genuine interest in moving to New Brunswick. If you do not complete the EOI properly and you do not indicate why you should be invited to apply, your submission will be void.

You must demonstrate evidence of the ability to become economically established in New Brunswick, including having training and experience in a high priority sector, as determined by the Program.

Table 1: Given the large number of EOI received so far, we will accept applications from professionals with experience in the following occupations:

- Information technology: programmers, analysts, technical customer support, sales
- Business analysts
- Retail trade managers
- Hospitality managers, chefs with formal professional education
- Manufacturing managers
- Industrial mechanics
- Industrial electricians
- Bookkeepers
- Translators (English-French)
- Financials analysts and accountants (certified in Canada)

When you submit your EOI, you must put the following in the subject line: Open-[write your profession] for example: “Open-[programmer analyst]”. Failure to include this text in the subject line will void your EOI.

All individuals who fit one or more of the prioritized requirements above MUST also meet the minimum criteria (p. 7-9) of the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) ― Express Entry Labour Market Stream (EELMS).

NOTE: The recruitment of highly skilled Francophones is a priority for New Brunswick to maintain the linguistic balance of the Province. We encourage people who speak French fluently and have a desire to be part of our vibrant Francophone community to submit their expression of interest as they will be given priority.

These processes will be repeated each month, unless otherwise indicated. Please ensure that you visit our website often to see if any changes have been made.