+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

dejavus

Apr 22, 2015
dragos said:
I have to disagree with your statement. I've been sending test emails from 00:00ADT to see if somehow they open their doors earlier, and got the "monthly quota reached" automated email each time. I submitted the EOI from the same email each time.
This is not an absolute rule I failed to mentioned, but from what I have experienced , seems that way.

Someone said something about multiple applications voiding you entry, where is this stated?

ankitsaxena

Oct 15, 2014
Regina
Category........
AINP
dejavus said:
This is not an absolute rule I failed to mentioned, but from what I have experienced , seems that way.

Someone said something about multiple applications voiding you entry, where is this stated?
It is mentioned in the FAQ Q&A
New Brunswick Express Entry: Labour Market Stream Q & A
Ans to Q1 in the note

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmmm so if we didnt get any full quota e-mail in the next hour., there is a strong possibility that our applications went thru :D

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I didn't sent it again .. since I didn't get any full quota reply in an hour..

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vatsaltr said:
hi there

should i send eoi form again as per ast time?>

or will it be considered void?

plzzzz guide
I have read entire the NB instruction. There was not anything about this kind of limitation. So you can send it a million time. But whole forms must be the same.

ankitsaxena

Oct 15, 2014
Regina
Category........
AINP
All said:
I have read entire the NB instruction. There was not anything about this kind of limitation. So you can send it a million time. But whole forms must be the same.
Carefully read the Q&A

1. What is an expression of interest (EOI) to the EELMS?

The EOI is the first step in the EELMS application process. A limited number of EOIs will be accepted every month. Only those individuals who are successful at the EOI stage will be invited to formally apply to the Program.

Please review our website to determine if you are eligible to submit an EOI. Conditions may change from month to month.

NOTE: The NBPNP will only accept one EOI per candidate per month. If more than one is received, the candidate’s EOI will be void.

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
yelena said:
hmmm so if we didnt get any full quota e-mail in the next hour., there is a strong possibility that our applications went thru :D
There is also possibility that the software receiving these emails is not functioning properly.
Because I did not get any "full quota" reply, when I send EOI email at 08:59 AST.

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
ankitsaxena said:
Carefully read the Q&A

1. What is an expression of interest (EOI) to the EELMS?

The EOI is the first step in the EELMS application process. A limited number of EOIs will be accepted every month. Only those individuals who are successful at the EOI stage will be invited to formally apply to the Program.

Please review our website to determine if you are eligible to submit an EOI. Conditions may change from month to month.

NOTE: The NBPNP will only accept one EOI per candidate per month. If more than one is received, the candidate's EOI will be void.
Does that mean, If I send more than one EOI email per month, Is my EOI not accepted on the whole?
Because most of them try sending multiple email.

ankitsaxena

Oct 15, 2014
Regina
Category........
AINP
sham_visa said:
Does that mean, If I send more than one EOI email per month, Is my EOI not accepted on the whole?
Because most of them try sending multiple email.
That is what the note states and this my personal take on it. So , it is better to wait for a response from NB's Immigration , rather than spamming their mailbox with multiple EOI from 1 candidate.
Just my 2 cents.

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
Problem is, one is not clear, whether EOI email is suppose to be sent at 08:30 AST or 08:30 ADT.
So, It is very likely that, most of the candidates have experimented with EOI emails.

Maple Rain

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
sham_visa said:
Problem is, one is not clear, whether EOI email is suppose to be sent at 08:30 AST or 08:30 ADT.
So, It is very likely that, most of the candidates have experimented with EOI emails.
I sent it twice thinking the previous one didn't get through again because I've been receiving auto-reply for several attempts. Ugh, can't believe I lost my chances again this month.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dejavus said:
From a mail server point of view, automated replies are configured to be generated only once to emails from the same email address. So you you send your initial entry, you will get the automated response, any other emails from your email will not receive the automated response. Try sending the EOI from another email address and see if you get the response or not.
It's not the case. Last month, I sent my eoi 18 times & every time I received an auto-reply saying "this month's quota is full, please try in the beginning of next month"

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Even I sent it twice just to be sure... Please let me know if we can contact / email someone at the Immigration office to consider our EOI.

sham_visa

Jun 23, 2015
Maple Rain said:
I sent it twice thinking the previous one didn't get through again because I've been receiving auto-reply for several attempts. Ugh, can't believe I lost my chances again this month.
At what time, did you try?