NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sham_visa said:
Does that mean, If I send more than one EOI email per month, Is my EOI not accepted on the whole?
Because most of them try sending multiple email.
In that case, Its not sensible to consider all Emails as a void...
They may consider second and third Email Void but First sent EOI still going.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They still didnt send anything to the june applicants..

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
At this point of time, I, like many of you, am really confused whether to send EOI once again tomorrow at 8.30 am Fredericton time.

If I do, it'd be my 5th attempt just to send an email/ EOI successfully on time.

I had first sent my EOI, on 1st of June at 12.00 am Fredericton time, and got an automated reply that said "we will begin accepting expression of interest (EOI) forms at 8:30 AM Atlantic Standard Time June 1, 2015". Therefore, being confused about AST and ADT, I sent my second email at 9:30 am ADT (or 8.30 am AST), and got an immediate reply saying "We have reached the monthly quota. Please retry from the beginning of next month".

After a month of waiting I sent my third email today, on 1st of July at 12.00 am Fredericton time and got the same auto reply as on my previous attempt ""We have reached the monthly quota. Please retry from the beginning of next month". I was stupefied but came to know its holiday in Canada on 1st of July, so, I tried again at 8:30 am ADT, enough careful not to make the mistake I did last time regarding AST and ADT, and from then on no reply so far.

Should we try it again tomorrow, 2nd July at 8:30 am ADT. What do you think?

rahul1404

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Rainforest said:
At this point of time, I, like many of you, am really confused whether to send EOI once again tomorrow at 8.30 am Fredericton time.

If I do, it'd be my 5th attempt just to send an email/ EOI successfully on time.

I had first sent my EOI, on 1st of June at 12.00 am Fredericton time, and got an automated reply that said "we will begin accepting expression of interest (EOI) forms at 8:30 AM Atlantic Standard Time June 1, 2015". Therefore, being confused about AST and ADT, I sent my second email at 9:30 am ADT (or 8.30 am AST), and got an immediate reply saying "We have reached the monthly quota. Please retry from the beginning of next month".

After a month of waiting I sent my third email today, on 1st of July at 12.00 am Fredericton time and got the same auto reply as on my previous attempt ""We have reached the monthly quota. Please retry from the beginning of next month". I was stupefied but came to know its holiday in Canada on 1st of July, so, I tried again at 8:30 am ADT, enough careful not to make the mistake I did last time regarding AST and ADT, and from then on no reply so far.

Should we try it again tomorrow, 2nd July at 8:30 am ADT. What do you think?

Since there is no reply, I think your EOI is submitted... I am thinking the same for my self too... as I did not get any auto reply for my two emails today morning.

If they have not sent any invitation to June applicants so far... then what is the point of accepting EOI in July.. this is frustrating...

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Hi, all. I just want to know how many seconds or minutes will the auto-reply from NB be received once EOI is submitted?

I sent my EOI today, July 2, 2015 at 9:02 AM in the Philippines (July 1, 2015 at 10:02 PM in NB), but no auto-reply yet as of this time. I have not emailed my EOI on July 1 because of an emergency situation but I saw this in NB page and just sent out my EOI:

"The first step in applying to the NBPNP EELMS is to complete the Expression of Interest (EOI) form and email it to entree.express.entry@gnb.ca. The NBPNP will receive EOI forms from the 1st to the 15th of each month. The NBPNP staff will score and rank the forms and invite the most suitable candidates to apply to the EELMS from the first of the following submission month. The NBPNP Express Entry is no longer accepting Expression of Interest (EOI) forms for the month of June 2015. Please visit our website for regular updates." (http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry.html)

I hope and pray my email went through.

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
If they are not rejecting on July 2 maybe they have increased quota for July, or maybe there is a problem with their automated system. Seems like all previous quotas were met within hours of opening.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunil_JZ said:
If they are not rejecting on July 2 maybe they have increased quota for July, or maybe there is a problem with their automated system. Seems like all previous quotas were met within hours of opening.
There could be one more possibility. As other provinces have come into picture since June, candidates are getting attracted towards it more & so the rush for NBPNP is less. All speculations :)!

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shrinivas1980 said:
There could be one more possibility. As other provinces have come into picture since June, candidates are getting attracted towards it more & so the rush for NBPNP is less. All speculations :)!
I agree... :) greater chances for us :)

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
genuinelyjenny said:
I agree... :) greater chances for us :)
Yes...but, I am not sure how are the chances for me as I scored only 69 points. :(

Chirag Pandya

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2015
Nomination.....
28/03/2016
AOR Received.
27/04/2016
Dear All,

Can you please say something about job match and job bank..
Actually, I got job match for Restaurant manager and but I am engineer and have also created profile related to NOC 2232 - Mechanical Engineer and Technologists.

Plz give ur view :eek:

mike21

Aug 3, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chirag Pandya said:
Dear All,

Can you please say something about job match and job bank..
Actually, I got job match for Restaurant manager and but I am engineer and have also created profile related to NOC 2232 - Mechanical Engineer and Technologists.

Plz give ur view :eek:
same here... I guess there are still some technical glitches in Job Matching service...

Chirag Pandya

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2015
Nomination.....
28/03/2016
AOR Received.
27/04/2016
Hi Mike,

What is your NOC?

dejavus

Apr 22, 2015
shrinivas1980 said:
What other provinces are you referring to by any chance? I sent my Nova Scotia application since April, yet to get any kind of reply.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dejavus said:
What other provinces are you referring to by any chance? I sent my Nova Scotia application since April, yet to get any kind of reply.
Provinces like Saskatchewan, Ontario, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island........