NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

adham1st

Jan 11, 2016
reso88 said:
Hi All,

Yes, I've recieved ITA yesterday.

;D ;D ;D
Hello friend, how are you doing.
we are the same NOC. May i know your points and is attending a webcast valid as a second priority and what did you write on the email subject?

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
adham1st said:
Hello friend, how are you doing.
we are the same NOC. May i know your points and is attending a webcast valid as a second priority and what did you write on the email subject?
Is the webcast about NBPNP or Canada generally? Most webcasts are usually focused on Canada immigration and that might not suffice for second priority.

adham1st

Jan 11, 2016
cuteebony said:
Is the webcast about NBPNP or Canada generally? Most webcasts are usually focused on Canada immigration and that might not suffice for second priority.
But there is a one will take place on the 21th of January. it is mention about Canada and NB.
the point is, is that will count as a second priority because the member Reso88 mentioned that he attend broadcast and nothing physically.
i hope he answers back so we have an idea.
and regarding the online session, here is the link i hope you can register
www dot international dot gc dot ca/canada-europa/france/visas/session_horaire-en.asp

it is number 6

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
adham1st said:
But there is a one will take place on the 21th of January. it is mention about Canada and NB.
the point is, is that will count as a second priority because the member Reso88 mentioned that he attend broadcast and nothing physically.
i hope he answers back so we have an idea.
www dot international dot gc dot ca/canada-europa/france/visas/session_horaire-en.asp

it is number 6
Did he or she tell you the part in bold via PM or over the phone? That member attended Bucharest information session and he/she did not state if it was online or physical in the quoted post below.

reso88 said:
I have submitted my EOI on 30th Nov. I've attended Bucharest information session few weeks ago. my NOC is 1241, which is requested job as per NB website.

So I am still waiting. ....any idea if they are sending ITAs these days?

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
adham1st said:

it is number 6
Yes, I also noticed that. However, I have decided to go for the physical one that will take place in Geneva-Switzerland on the 29th of January, just to avoid any excuse.

adham1st

Jan 11, 2016
cuteebony said:
Yes, I also noticed that. However, I have decided to go for the physical one that will take place in Geneva-Switzerland on the 29th of January, just to avoid any excuse.
it seems you are right, i miss reading it correctly. but regarding the one in Geneva i am not in EU and even the visa processing time will not allow me to attend i hope that broadcast thing could be suffice? i will send my EOI after i attend online and see

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
adham1st said:
it seems you are right, i miss reading it correctly. but regarding the one in Geneva i am not in EU and even the visa processing time will not allow me to attend i hope that broadcast thing could be suffice? i will send my EOI after i attend online and see
I think its better to attend the webcast version rather than attending nothing and my thought is that it should suffice since it mentioned Canada and New-Brunswick :) The most important thing is for them to be able to verify that we really attended the information session. Lets keep our fingers crossed and remain optimistic :) Which NOC are you applying with? Mine is 2281.

adham1st

Jan 11, 2016
cuteebony said:
I think its better to attend the webcast version rather than attending nothing and my thought is that it should suffice since it mentioned Canada and New-Brunswick :) The most important thing is for them to be able to verify that we really attended the information session. Lets keep our fingers crossed and remain optimistic :) Which NOC are you applying with? Mine is 2281.
mine is 1241
points 69
EES 351
i know my chances is little but i try my best.
may i ask what is yours and where you live

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
adham1st said:
mine is 1241
points 69
EES 351
i know my chances is little but i try my best.
may i ask what is yours and where you live
Mine is 2281
Point 67
EES 356
I live in Sweden. We can only wish for the best mate but most people on this thread already received their ITA, which is a good news :)

adham1st

Jan 11, 2016
cuteebony said:
Mine is 2281
Point 67
EES 356
I live in Sweden. We can only wish for the best mate but most people on this thread already received their ITA, which is a good news :)
Cross fingers.
there is something i wish to understand, how come the points is not matching EES, i noticed this alot and try to figure this out but i am still confuse and can not get it

cuteebony

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
adham1st said:
Cross fingers.
there is something i wish to understand, how come the points is not matching EES, i noticed this alot and try to figure this out but i am still confuse and can not get it
The point is the minimum requirement to be eligible for EE, which is at least 67/100. What you call EES is actually the comprehensive ranking system (CRS). The maximum obtainable CRS score is 1200 but the highest scoring canditates are usually given the highest priority and given ITA, which is the reason why we with low CRS score cannot get ITA because our scores are too low when we get ranked in the system against the higher CRS candidates in the pool. That is why all of us are here to boost our low score with additional 600 points from NBPNP.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
PurpleStar said:
Where can I find the schedule of the NBPNP information sessions? :)
http://livinginnb.ca/ ;D ;D ;D

Isaiah4031

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-May-2016 (NBPNP AOR)
Nomination.....
19-July-2016
AOR Received.
12-Sep-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-Nov-2016
Hello Everyone,

I posted this message on the NBPNP Filipino group. Hoping someone can also answer my query. Thanks a lot!

---
I don't have any relatives in NB and a job offer, hence I'm ineligible for the top priority group. I will be attending the info session this month in Makati, to be part of the second priority applicants.

But my concern is that my work experience is not included in the high demand occupation list for 2015. Thus, I'm not sure if NBPNP will accept my EOI, even though I will attend an info session later this month.

Is it a requirement that the work experience falls under the high demand occupation, in addition to attending the Info session?