+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Lore2nbcan

Oct 14, 2019
Dear mates, pls I need a help. I got a response from NB through the INB portal to provide an explanation and document as evidence. The email of the reviewer was added there too.
My question is am I expected to reply to the attached email or the portal? If in the portal, there is no specific place to put the information. Pls I need clarification. Thanks all

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Folks, what was the last draw EOI cutoff? Is there info about NBPNP draws?

There is no such thing as a draw for NBPNP.

NBPNP either sends you an NOI to submit your EOI or if you have a valid connection to the province and get 67 out of 100 in the other eligibility criteria you can resgister on their online portal and submit an EOI.

If you match their criteria NBPNP will send you an ITA to submit a full application within 45 days of the ITA. Once you submit the full application and barring any causes for refusal, you should receive NBPNP nomination after a few weeks

Reactions: tharanid and mayori

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Dear mates, pls I need a help. I got a response from NB through the INB portal to provide an explanation and document as evidence. The email of the reviewer was added there too.
My question is am I expected to reply to the attached email or the portal? If in the portal, there is no specific place to put the information. Pls I need clarification. Thanks all

You can send it directly to the reviewer and also immigration@gnb.ca
Remember to put your NBPNP profile number on the email subject

mayori

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
There is no such thing as a draw for NBPNP.

NBPNP either sends you an NOI to submit your EOI or if you have a valid connection to the province and get 67 out of 100 in the other eligibility criteria you can resgister on their online portal and submit an EOI.

If you match their criteria NBPNP will send you an ITA to submit a full application within 45 days of the ITA. Once you submit the full application and barring any causes for refusal, you should receive NBPNP nomination after a few weeks
By EOI NBPNP I have 72 points and my NOC in demand list. Does it mean I'd get an ITA if I sent an application?

Theonlyharsh

Nov 12, 2019
Hello, has anyone received acknowledgement or confirmation email for Ukraine New Brunswick information session which is to be held on 20th November?

sabine0018

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
What documents they are requesting to you and when did you get invitation?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
UPDATE FROM THE NBPNP WEBSITE

Please note that there is no “Connection to New Brunswick” for the purposes of the NB Express Entry stream—that policy was ended in 2018.

Unfortunately this means attending an information session will no longer qualify you to submit an EOI

Reactions: pachuxy