+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Piya.mankar

Nov 8, 2019
Attending an Info Session does not give you POINTS. It simply provides you with a "Connection to NB" which is the first criteria in submitting an EOI
Thank you for your reply. But is this criteria still followed? Because I came across few posts which says it has been removed.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thank you for your reply. But is this criteria still followed? Because I came across few posts which says it has been removed.
If you are seeing it in the INB portal, and it is allowing you to move forward with your EOI submission when you chose that option as your connection, then yes, it is allowed.

I personally know of 3 people who had attended information sessions in the past 2 years who have used the online portal to submit an EOI and have received ITAs to apply for NBPNP

Piya.mankar

Nov 8, 2019
If you are seeing it in the INB portal, and it is allowing you to move forward with your EOI submission when you chose that option as your connection, then yes, it is allowed.

I personally know of 3 people who had attended information sessions in the past 2 years who have used the online portal to submit an EOI and have received ITAs to apply for NBPNP
Hey thank you for this information... Hope so I get the invitation to attend the session

abbeygrate

Jul 22, 2018
Timeline
Nbpnp ita : 11.10.2019
Nominated : 30.10.2019
Please when filling the ITA form for NB, under the Personal net worth section where you have Current accounts, is one expected to give details of all accounts owned or just accounts for POF?

In page 21 of the link below, it says "Submit your invitation to apply from New Brunswick"
https://welcomenb.ca/content/dam/wel-bien/pdf/ExpressEntryGuide-E.pdf

Does this mean submit the application or does it mean to submit copy of the ITA only if so, please how will one do this?

Thank you.

Bharath9788

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
Please when filling the ITA form for NB, under the Personal net worth section where you have Current accounts, is one expected to give details of all accounts owned or just accounts for POF?

In page 21 of the link below, it says "Submit your invitation to apply from New Brunswick"
https://welcomenb.ca/content/dam/wel-bien/pdf/ExpressEntryGuide-E.pdf

Does this mean submit the application or does it mean to submit copy of the ITA only if so, please how will one do this?

Thank you.
I have the same questions. Can anyone help ?

panac1947

Feb 16, 2018

hi NzKhn, which sessions did they attend to get the ITA. Many of us have attended the non French sessions or non Manila sessions and are waiting to get ITAs !

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
hi NzKhn, which sessions did they attend to get the ITA. Many of us have attended the non French sessions or non Manila sessions and are waiting to get ITAs !

Hello

I attended the Information Session held in Dubai, UAE in March 2018 - this was before the online system started. I received my nomination from NB in July 2018

panac1947

Feb 16, 2018
Hello

I attended the Information Session held in Dubai, UAE in March 2018 - this was before the online system started. I received my nomination from NB in July 2018

Could you tell me under what criteria and which session the 3 people (about whom you mentioned above) attended to get the ITA? Did they attend any French session or Manila session?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Could you tell me under what criteria and which session the 3 people (about whom you mentioned above) attended to get the ITA? Did they attend any French session or Manila session?
Hi

One person attended the previous session in Belgium which was held in French.

The other 2 attended the sessions held in Amsterdam

Note: the NB presenters at the info session in Belgium also said that the session could not be used as a connection. However as noted before, these 3 people that I know of received ITAs after submitting EOIs with info sessions as "connections". So it seems there is a discrepancy in how the submission criteria is currently working.

Reactions: pachuxy