+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

mayori

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Folks, who received nomination from province what score did you have upon submission of an application?

tharanid

Nov 11, 2017
In INB potral, what exchange rates did you use to show your personal net worth. the one from google is not working as an accurate exchange rate

Bharath9788

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
Hi,
could you please help me with 2 queries?

A. Where to upload LOE letter in INB PORTAL after receiving ITA?
B. has anyone showed employees provident fund for pof and did you have any problems with that?

Thanks,
Regards,
Bharath

Piya.mankar

Nov 8, 2019
Nowadays it's not considered. Nobody knows if it will be considered later. 18 months before NB used to consider the information session as a connection.
I have a query.. in INB portal, it has the clause which consider connection to NB if you have attended the information session.

So whether is it considered or it is not considered?

mayori

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
I have a query.. in INB portal, it has the clause which consider connection to NB if you have attended the information session.

So whether is it considered or it is not considered?
Good question. I didn't seem to find such info on their web site.

Piya.mankar

Nov 8, 2019
Good question. I didn't seem to find such info on their web site.
But on their website they say that you have to apply via INB portal.
And if you open the INB portal website, it has the option for the connection via information session.
Since I have applied for Ukraine information session, I am confused whether attending that will actually fetch me the points for the connection.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Attending an Info Session does not give you POINTS. It simply provides you with a "Connection to NB" which is the first criteria in submitting an EOI