+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP-EELMS 2015 Filipino applicants join here!!!

Ruga

Oct 26, 2011
My status:

Attended Info session - 25 Jan 2016
Submitted EOI - 26 Mar 2016
Received NB ITA - 17 Jun 2016
Submitted Docs - 03 Aug 2016
Received AOR - 13 Aug 2016
Request for Addtl Docs - 26 Oct 2016
Received Nomination - 21 Jan 2017
Received Fed EE ITA - 25 Jan 2017
Estimated Online Submission of Docs – 13 Feb 2017

Never give up guys! Hope springs eternal.

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
Xmg2017 said:
Sa 1st question mo, si school B yung dapat magsend ng docs- kung san ka nakakuha ng degree, at kung yung B degree mo yung gusto mong ipaassess. Ganun ginawa ng husband ko since nagtransfer sya from 1 school to another and finished a diff degree sa 2nd school.

Sa 2nd q mo, i have no personal exp in this but i think if you want both degree B & C to be counted sa points, u need both schools to send separately. That's what i think if Both bachelor's degree or same level ng course. Not sure kung pano point system pag masteral, kung need pa ba ipaassess yung bachelors.
ok, thank you. i just thought, since school C already has my transcript, that they're going to be the ones to send as well. school B is kinda unreliable. thank you for the info

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
hi sir, thanks for the info. Been trying to reply for days, always gets an error, don't know why. maybe it was because, message was in tagalog?

do you think i should still include the transcript from school C even if i haven't graduated yet? would it make a difference? the reason i want to include it is because the NOC and all my work experiences are not related to the degree i finished in school B. i am now taking a course in school C that's related to the NOC and work experiences.

thanks

Timeisgold02

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reiner said:
Goodluck sa mga new applicants. Hopefully amging successful ang AIP.
Hello po.

Nakita ko po sa timeline nyo na may ITA kayo agad sa info session. Paano po nila malalaman sinu-sino bibigyan nila ng ITA upon info session. Meron na po ba sila EOI na pina fill-up an sa inyo then do they check it right away. Curious lang po.

Big thank you.

Tomguts33

Star Member
May 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imgoingtocanada said:
hi sir, thanks for the info. Been trying to reply for days, always gets an error, don't know why. maybe it was because, message was in tagalog?

do you think i should still include the transcript from school C even if i haven't graduated yet? would it make a difference? the reason i want to include it is because the NOC and all my work experiences are not related to the degree i finished in school B. i am now taking a course in school C that's related to the NOC and work experiences.

thanks
not sure about that part if it would make a difference. Let's wait for the rest of the seniors here. Have you tried sending an email to WES to check?

ilas2312

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Timeisgold02 said:
Hello po.

Nakita ko po sa timeline nyo na may ITA kayo agad sa info session. Paano po nila malalaman sinu-sino bibigyan nila ng ITA upon info session. Meron na po ba sila EOI na pina fill-up an sa inyo then do they check it right away. Curious lang po.

Big thank you.
Hi! Nung June 2016 sessions, nagbigay sila on the spot ITAs sa mga umattend na meron ng ECA and IELTS. After the 30minute session, isa-isa nilang ininterview yung mga attendees na may complete documents. And yes nag pa-fill out na sila ng EOI that time then kinuha na nila.

Timeisgold02

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ilas2312 said:
Hi! Nung June 2016 sessions, nagbigay sila on the spot ITAs sa mga umattend na meron ng ECA and IELTS. After the 30minute session, isa-isa nilang ininterview yung mga attendees na may complete documents. And yes nag pa-fill out na sila ng EOI that time then kinuha na nila.

Thank you for the info.

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
Tomguts33 said:
not sure about that part if it would make a difference. Let's wait for the rest of the seniors here. Have you tried sending an email to WES to check?
yes, i have. not much help. no direct answer, just gave me a lot of links to faqs

beeds

Aug 2, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ilas2312 said:
Hi po, other than ECA and IELTS, need na rin po ba nila during info session ung mga COE(past work experience) para ma interview?

Sa ngaun kasi meron ako WES at IELTS, wala pa ko COEs. thanks po...I'm sure the more docs I have on hand mas ok :)

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
closed na ba ang registration? was trying to register for another date, just in case hindi ako makapunta dun sa unang ni-register ko. wala na e, naka lagay lang, only for filipinos living in the philippines and abroad. wala na yung form

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
imgoingtocanada said:
closed na ba ang registration? was trying to register for another date, just in case hindi ako makapunta dun sa unang ni-register ko. wala na e, naka lagay lang, only for filipinos living in the philippines and abroad. wala na yung form
yes po. closed na.

ilas2312

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beeds said:
Hi po, other than ECA and IELTS, need na rin po ba nila during info session ung mga COE(past work experience) para ma interview?

Sa ngaun kasi meron ako WES at IELTS, wala pa ko COEs. thanks po...I'm sure the more docs I have on hand mas ok :)
Just the ECA and IELTS, may dala akong resume nun pero mas importante yung ECA and IELTS.

mark01192014

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Question lang po mga senior members about WES. Kasi hindi naman naka lagay na original na T.O.R ang kaylangang isend sa kanila for evaluation pero sa diploma kasi clear xerox pwede na. So nag pm ako sa FB page ng WES. Ang sabi eh do not send orignal copy ng T.O.R unless requested. Pano po kaya?

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
imgoingtocanada said:
oh wow! 1 week, napuno na ibig sabihin?
Yes po. Once you click sign up, hindi na po lalabas yung parang questionnaire to be able to register. Sayang naman po at hindi kayo umabot. :-[