+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP-EELMS 2015 Filipino applicants join here!!!

anton_gambit_11

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
123pinoy said:
is your NOC is their demand list? if not, can you try another NOC related to what you are doing but in their demand list?
i know some people who went to January session until now after 3 EOIs, still no ITA....
I also know applicants who went to January session, did not get ITA after so many EOI.... but they finally got an ITA when they went to a June session.. they got spot ITA... so its kinda rough.. the competition is getting tough with many spot ITAs and many info session..

keep sending the EOIs.. you can try to catch their attention by writing a good story for the question "why are you a good candidate for NB"
i know people who wrote a lengthy one after their first EOI were not given ITA.. but after answering that question with a lengthy answer, they got it.

keep trying.. dont lose hope.. you have 2yrs to send as many EOIs
Thanks for your reply! very very helpful. Do you know where I can see their "demand list"? Maybe I can amend my NOC as you suggested

Thanks again!

ilas2312

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

I'm new here and I happen to know this thread because of JustPJ's blog. (Super amazing blog by the way). I'm relatively new with the NBPNP having submitted full application on July 15. They received it on July 19 according to DHL Tracking but haven't received any AOR yet. Here's my timeline as of the moment.

NOC:2171
11 June 2016: Info Session/On the spot ITA (World Trade Center, Manila)
15 July 2016: Submitted Full App to NB
19 July 2016: NB received App (according to DHL tracking)

So until now, no AOR yet. I've read that one of the members got the AOR already after NB received the app on July 20. I don't know if it's too early or am I being paranoid already hehe. =)

I really hope I could stay here for long and be friends with everyone. Let's all make our dreams come true! Thank you very much.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
Hi @ilas2312 :)
AOR usually takes 3 days to almost a month from date of delivery. It's really random.
If you still have not heard from them in 2 weeks, you could email them to confirm.

ilas2312

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LokiJr01 said:
Hi @ilas2312 :)
AOR usually takes 3 days to almost a month from date of delivery. It's really random.
If you still have not heard from them in 2 weeks, you could email them to confirm.
Thank your reply and for that information, LokiJR01. I'm looking forward for it! =)

sanalang

Apr 23, 2016
Hi Everyone,

There's an incoming intake for Quebec, i was wondering if it would be possible to apply to 2 province at the same time considering:

"Applications are not accepted from Applicants or Supporters who:
 Have an application in process under another immigration program in Canada. "

This clause does it apply to provincial level "processing" or in the federal level?

90skiddo

May 27, 2016
Manila
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanalang said:
Hi Everyone,

There's an incoming intake for Quebec, i was wondering if it would be possible to apply to 2 province at the same time considering:

This clause does it apply to provincial level "processing" or in the federal level?
If you could back read, there was a post from @bellaluna that it's fine to pursue two applications from different provinces at the same time. However, I'm not sure if that also applies to Quebec. May iba silang mundo eh. lol

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
anton_gambit_11 said:
Thanks for your reply! very very helpful. Do you know where I can see their "demand list"? Maybe I can amend my NOC as you suggested

Thanks again!
here you go:
http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/EligibilityRequirements.html

jairedick

Mar 17, 2016
Hi,

I was wondering why All of the AOR recipients have 3-digits AOR PNP number in the tracker
I got AOR PNP number with 6-digits on July 8..waiting for the nomination at this time.

Thanks

sanalang

Apr 23, 2016
90skiddo said:
If you could back read, there was a post from @bellaluna that it's fine to pursue two applications from different provinces at the same time. However, I'm not sure if that also applies to Quebec. May iba silang mundo eh. lol
actually, my concern is for NB. doesn't matter if its quebec, bc, alberta etc...
because that clause is stated in NB guide: http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/dam/bitp/pdf/ExpressEntryGuide-E.pdf

"Applications are not accepted from applicants who:
• Have an application in process under another immigration program in Canada; "

anyone knows if this is process is "provincial" or "federal level"?

Lanes33

Jun 24, 2016
jairedick said:
Hi,

I was wondering why All of the AOR recipients have 3-digits AOR PNP number in the tracker
I got AOR PNP number with 6-digits on July 8..waiting for the nomination at this time.

Thanks
Just consider the last 3 digits only.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
sanalang said:
actually, my concern is for NB. doesn't matter if its quebec, bc, alberta etc...
because that clause is stated in NB guide: http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/dam/bitp/pdf/ExpressEntryGuide-E.pdf

"Applications are not accepted from applicants who:
• Have an application in process under another immigration program in Canada; "

anyone knows if this is process is "provincial" or "federal level"?
Both.

Nasa konsensya mo na lang. ;)

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
jairedick said:
Hi,

Thanks
hi are you in the whatsapp group? if not, please update me of yuor timeline so i can edit the sheet.
the sheet is locked to avoid the data from being messy

firstrunnerup

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
Tanong ko lang po, once ba nanominate ka ng province like for example NB dun ka lang po ba pwede magstay sa place na nilagay mo sa full application like for example you choose Moncton,so dapat dun ka mag settle or anywhere in NB pwede ka.thanks po

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
firstrunnerup said:
Tanong ko lang po, once ba nanominate ka ng province like for example NB dun ka lang po ba pwede magstay sa place na nilagay mo sa full application like for example you choose Moncton,so dapat dun ka mag settle or anywhere in NB pwede ka.thanks po
Pwedeng anywhere in NB.

TiMMMY

Jun 29, 2016
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanalang said:
Hi Everyone,

Applications are not accepted from applicants who:
"Have an application in process under another immigration program in Canada;".
That clause will apply to you if you will apply under QSWP. You must show to NBPNP that you have a genuine intention to settle in their province. If you are filed under Federal program's Express Entry system that's totally fine since NBPNP Labour Market Stream is connected to Express Entry.

If in case you have been also filed in QSWP it's up to you on which one will you drop :D