+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP-EELMS 2015 Filipino applicants join here!!!

ethelvasquez

Jun 14, 2016
LokiJr01 said:
Kung nag attend sana kayo ng info session...ipapakita niyo ang ielts eca kasama ng eoi form.

Kung ipapadala nyo lang yung eoi via email..then hindi niyo pa kailangan ipakita yung ielts at eca...hihingan ka lang ng mga yun kung ipa-ITA na kayo.
@LokiJr01, nag attend po kami ng session laat weekend.

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I have an inquiry, actually my husband already attended info session last January and i am the principal applicant. Can we submit our EOI eventhough i didn't attend info session?

I read from the other forum that one of the registrants attendance was canceled by NB due to NOC. Schedule of her info session will be on July 8.

Any thoughts? Thanks

angel_taz22

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ethelvasquez said:
Hi @dragonfox,ano po sinubmit you aside from EOI? Isinali nyo po ba yung ECA AND IELTS? Ty
hi :)
based sa mga nabasa ko dn dto n nagsubmit ng EOI thru email, inattached dn nila ung ECA, IELTS, CV at email confirmation for the information session. also, follow the guidelines (subject line) in sending EOI.

angel_taz22

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smm_0411 said:
I have an inquiry, actually my husband already attended info session last January and i am the principal applicant. Can we submit our EOI eventhough i didn't attend info session?

I read from the other forum that one of the registrants attendance was canceled by NB due to NOC. Schedule of her info session will be on July 8.

Any thoughts? Thanks

I think, the principal applicant should be the one who attended the session. Also, sya ung nsa email confirmation (principal applicant). It was clearly stated in their website:
"The NBPNP is only accepting expression of interest (EOI) forms from individuals who demonstrate that they have: 2. attended a NBPNP information session in person in the past two years (no more than two years prior to the submission of an EOI)

:)

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
Tutal email naman ang EOI process, it would not hurt to include your IELTS, and ECA.

With regard to smm_0411's query, sana po sumama na rin kayo sa information session lalo na't kayo yung principal applicant. You might wriggle your way out of the restriction since mag-asawa naman kayo kaso baka ma-technical nga kayo as posted by angel_taz22. You can send a query to NB to be sure :)

Sep1223

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 7, 2016
AOR Received.
June 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec
Passport Req..
Jan 10
Sending full application

Hello Guys,

Ano carrier ginamit nyo for sending full application?

Saka my contact number pa ba and contact person?

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Thank you guys. As much as I want to attend the info session last January I cant because I am an OFW. Now that there will be schedule where I am a resident I immediately registered. I'm just wondering if we can file EOI based on January info session.
It seems that they are now more strict on choosing who can attend the info session.

My NOC is 1241 and one of our kabayan with the same NOC received an email for the cancellation of her attendance.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
Sep1223 said:
Sending full application

Hello Guys,

Ano carrier ginamit nyo for sending full application?

Saka my contact number pa ba and contact person?
Good luck sa pagpasa :)
DHL ginamit ko...Tuesday raw dating hehe...as for the contact number, I used NB's contact number for general queries. Yung application ko addressed as instructed sa document checklist.

xanya007

Jun 8, 2016
Hi @neilyong7.

Can you give me Ashraf's and Jake's email.
May nag attend din kasi ako ng information session and I just need to ask them some questions or to get some confirmation.

Thank you.

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Just received an email for the cancellation of my attendance for the information session because of my NOC. :(
Anybody knows if we can file EOI based on the session where my husband attended instead of me because i wasn't in Manila that time.

90skiddo

May 27, 2016
Manila
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Sep1223 & @LokiJr01 Nice! Good luck sa mga application natin! ;D

karyl01

Jun 7, 2016
Hi All,

Nag attend kami ng info session last june 12 and got our ita and was told to submit our docs within 45 days.

However, financially hindi pa kami ready. Magipon muna kami and settle debt and we plan to submit by 4th quarter this year. Gusto namin malinis and no questions asked regarding sa bank statement namin by the time na magsubmit kami kasi.

May nabigyan ba sainyo ng ita at hindi din muna magsusubmit?
Bale pag magsubmit kami eoi ulit muna siya at maghihintay kami ng ita ba ulit?

Thanks.

jairedick

Mar 17, 2016
Hi po,

Question on the photograph requirements: saw these two versions - I needed guidance which one is updated? Thanks
1. Source 01 April 2016 (pdf date from net)
The photographs must be:
4taken by a commercial photographer
450 mm x 70 mm (2 inches wide x 2 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures between 31 mm
and 36 mm (1 1/4 inches and 1 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head)
4clear, sharp and in focus
4taken with a neutral facial expression (eyes open and clearly visible, mouth closed, no smiling)
4taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows, glare or flash reflections
4taken straight on, with face and shoulders centred and squared to the camera (i.e. the photographs must show
the full front view of the person’s head and shoulders, showing full face centred in the middle of the photograph)
4taken in front of a plain white background with a clear difference between the person’s face and the
background. Photographs must reflect/represent natural skin tones

2. Forum posts
Dimensions:
• The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8" x 1 ¾").
• The photographs must show the full front view of the head, with the face in the middle of the photograph, and include the top of the shoulders.
• The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31 mm (1 ¼") and 36 mm (1 7/16").
• Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.
Quality/Resolution:
• If an existing photo is being scanned, the minimum resolution must be 600 pixels per inch.
File Format:
• The file may be submitted in JPEG or JPEG2000 format.
File Size:
• The final size of the image should be ideally 240 kB (kilobytes), but not less than 60 kB.
Colour:
• The image must be in color (24 bits per pixel) in sRGB colour space which is the common output for most digital cameras.