+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP-EELMS 2015 Filipino applicants join here!!!

dragonfox

Mar 4, 2016
Question po.. anong proof and kailangan if u want to declare ur property as an asset. Titulo po ba ng bahay at lupa? Fully paid na po and it is under my name nung dalaga pa ako.

dragonfox

Mar 4, 2016
Charmz_31 said:
Hello All,

I went to the bank today to request for a bank certificate and there's a portion on the form that I'll be filling out that's asking for Addressee and Address will this be NB Minister of Finance? And what is the address? This is the same question I have for Bank Draft, do you know the address of the Minister of Finance?

And ask ko lang din po if I can get the Bank Draft from BDO? Which banks did you use to get yours please? I'm planning to submit our docs tomorrow once I already have the Bank Draft.

Thank you!
When ka po nakakuha ng ITA..

dragonfox

Mar 4, 2016
awsabug said:
Hello!! What a good day it is! Received our ITA today around 4am! We submitted our application last feb 5. Wohoo!!
Congrats! 4pm their time talaga sila nagbibigay ng ITA. 4am our time. It is really such a wonderful feeling!

awsabug

Feb 10, 2016
dragonfox said:
Congrats! 4pm their time talaga sila nagbibigay ng ITA. 4am our time. It is really such a wonderful feeling!
Oo nga. Thank you!! Good luck sa pagprepare natin sa ating mga docs :D

kickflip21

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dragonfox said:
Question po.. anong proof and kailangan if u want to declare ur property as an asset. Titulo po ba ng bahay at lupa? Fully paid na po and it is under my name nung dalaga pa ako.
I would say yung deed of sale, tax declaration at title ma'am. In my case naka pangalan pa sa ibang tao yung property kaya isasubmit ko yung deed of sale as proof na akin na yung house/lot. Then yung tax declaration naman will show them the market value of the property.

kickflip21

Feb 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, some questions lang po regarding sa Personal Net Worth Statement na form.

Ano po ba yung dapat na ideclare ko sa "Amount of unencumbered transferable funds I have in Canadian dollars:" na field? Yung lahat-lahat na po ba (TOTAL PERSONAL NET WORTH)? Yung money na nasa bank lang? or Yung required amount na required sa family namin (family of 4) which is CAD$ 22,603?

Then 2x po ba kailangan yung bank certificate? 1 sa NBPNP level then another 1 sa CIC level?

TIA! :)

dragonfox

Mar 4, 2016
kickflip21 said:
I would say yung deed of sale, tax declaration at title ma'am. In my case naka pangalan pa sa ibang tao yung property kaya isasubmit ko yung deed of sale as proof na akin na yung house/lot. Then yung tax declaration naman will show them the market value of the property.
[/quot

Thanks po. Big help!

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Charmz_31 said:
Hello All,

I went to the bank today to request for a bank certificate and there's a portion on the form that I'll be filling out that's asking for Addressee and Address will this be NB Minister of Finance? And what is the address? This is the same question I have for Bank Draft, do you know the address of the Minister of Finance?

And ask ko lang din po if I can get the Bank Draft from BDO? Which banks did you use to get yours please? I'm planning to submit our docs tomorrow once I already have the Bank Draft.

Thank you!
Hi po! Regarding bank certs (based sa ginawa ko po), addressee is 'embassy of Canada' then its address is their office add in Ayala Ave. For bank draft, payee is Minister of Finance. I made my bank draft today at BPI but you need an acct with them or if may kakilala ka na may account sa BPI pwede at pwede interbranch. BDO ksi sa Corporate Ctr Makati branch lng pwede magpagawa Canadian draft.

Kate_Spade

Mar 10, 2016
im_a_banker said:
Hi guys! I'm so happy that I received my ITA! Nag-attend ako info session last January 23 and submitted my EOI January 25. NOC is 6235. Thank God talaga. Sana makakuha din yung iba.
Really? Wow I didn't know financial sales rep is a high demand occupation. Im NOC 1241. 68 points and submitted EOI January 25 attended the info session Jan 24. I have yet to receive an ITA.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
dragonfox said:
Paadd naman po sa whatsapp. Ipm'ed kidjuwee na po.
PM me your number.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Up for this. Enter your details and timeline below:

PJ1220 said:
Submit Your Entry of NBPNP Application Here: http://goo.gl/forms/DjNAJMgVoj
(Fill up and answer the form here. Once filled-up, your answers will automatically register in the spreadsheet below)

See List of Filipino NBPNP Applicants Here: http://tinyurl.com/pk2x4uw​

Thank you. God bless all our applications. :)

hae1234

Jan 21, 2015
Hi anyone here with dependents?

just want to confirm this

• proof of current or future studies in Canada, including a confirmation letter from the educational institution(s) and study permit or other authorization.

current or future studies IN CANADA

so, does this mean, if none of my children / dependents is studying in Canada, I do not need to submit any credentials or certs with their current studies here in the Philippines? Future studies in Canada?

Children’s Information
You must provide the following documents for your dependent children:
• children’s birth certificates (which names their parents); (COMPLETE by NSO) check

• adoption papers issued by recognized national authorities showing the legal, approved adoption of
adopted, dependent children; (all of them are my biological children : N/A)

• proof of custody for children under the age of 18 and proof that the children may be removed from the
jurisdiction of the court; and (N/A)

• proof of current or future studies in Canada, including a confirmation letter from the educational
institution(s) and study permit or other authorization. (Please give insights / feedback, thanks)

If the other parent of your children is not accompanying you to Canada, you must submit a CIC Statutory
Declaration from Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada Form (IMM 5604).
You must submit one form for each child and a copy of the non-accompanying parent’s photo ID, showing
their signature. (N/A)