+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP-EELMS 2015 Filipino applicants join here!!!

angel_taz22

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi :) May I ask, ano po mga pinasa nyo for EOI? eto lng po ba:
1. NBPNP-E01 Expression of Interest (OEI) Form.
2. Email confirmation for attendance in info session
3. Resume

Thanks! :)

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
angel_taz22 said:
hi :) May I ask, ano po mga pinasa nyo for EOI? eto lng po ba:
1. NBPNP-E01 Expression of Interest (OEI) Form.
2. Email confirmation for attendance in info session
3. Resume

Thanks! :)
Right. Send them now to NB. Good luck.

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Jackofalltrades said:
Hi. Is it ok to submit the application with just the eca duplicate copy order form? Or wait for the report to be completed?
Hi Jackofalltrades, you may send your full application with just the printed pdf duplicate copy and the receipt but it is still better to wait a little for WES to complete your report. Mas maganda mauna si WES for the full AOR of your application. Someone kasi during our time received his AOR late coz maybe NB is still waiting for his ECA. Good luck.

Feb 28, 2016
PJ1220 said:
Hi Jackofalltrades, you may send your full application with just the printed pdf duplicate copy and the receipt but it is still better to wait a little for WES to complete your report. Mas maganda mauna si WES for the full AOR of your application. Someone kasi during our time received his AOR late coz maybe NB is still waiting for his ECA. Good luck.
Thanks! I will just do that.

hae1234

Jan 21, 2015
Hi, good evening, what is the signal for "in the process" nung ECA report by WES?kanina lang ako ng request, gave me ref # already...may iba pa email?
eto palang na receive ko
Application Received (Automatic E-mail, Please do not reply) - Reference # (--------)‏

dragonfox

Mar 4, 2016
Need your advise po on some thing..
Pede bang di na ideclare aunt living in another province?
Pede din bang di na ideclare annulment of marriage of my husband to his first wife? May marriage cert naman kami.
And if we declare annullment..do we have to declare his son from previous marriage pero 22 yrs old na sya..
Balak sana naming wag ng ideclare all of the above...magkaproblema kaya if we dont?

racer06

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think best is to declare everything kasi sa federal stage nakalagay kasi sa guidelines nila to declare everything.
it's best to be completely truthful sa documents na esa-submit para less hassle sa background check because you provided everything na.
goodluck!

dragonfox said:
Need your advise po on some thing..
Pede bang di na ideclare aunt living in another province?
Pede din bang di na ideclare annulment of marriage of my husband to his first wife? May marriage cert naman kami.
And if we declare annullment..do we have to declare his son from previous marriage pero 22 yrs old na sya..
Balak sana naming wag ng ideclare all of the above...magkaproblema kaya if we dont?

dragonfox

Mar 4, 2016
racer06 said:
i think best is to declare everything kasi sa federal stage nakalagay kasi sa guidelines nila to declare everything.
it's best to be completely truthful sa documents na esa-submit para less hassle sa background check because you provided everything na.
goodluck!
Thanks for the advise.. pero kasama ba sa count ang stepson ko kahit di naman sya kasama sa canada and he is 22yrs old na nga. Di ko pa masyadong naexplore policy on this matter kasi di ko sana balak ideclate.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
dragonfox said:
Thanks for the advise.. pero kasama ba sa count ang stepson ko kahit di naman sya kasama sa canada and he is 22yrs old na nga. Di ko pa masyadong naexplore policy on this matter kasi di ko sana balak ideclate.
Overage na siya so hindi talaga siya pwedeng isama bilang dependent.

ETA: There are new sessions in July for our kabayans in UAE and Qatar, if ever NBPNP will authorize them:
http://livinginnb.ca/

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi, congratulations sa lahat ng may ITA.

What should be the NOC for Administrative assistant? Thank you in advance.

Update : i found it 1241 for Admin. Assistant.

Does anybody here received an ITA with this position?
This is included in their list of occupation priority.

Charmz_31

Mar 9, 2016
Hello All,

I went to the bank today to request for a bank certificate and there's a portion on the form that I'll be filling out that's asking for Addressee and Address will this be NB Minister of Finance? And what is the address? This is the same question I have for Bank Draft, do you know the address of the Minister of Finance?

And ask ko lang din po if I can get the Bank Draft from BDO? Which banks did you use to get yours please? I'm planning to submit our docs tomorrow once I already have the Bank Draft.

Thank you!

awsabug

Feb 10, 2016
Hello!! What a good day it is! Received our ITA today around 4am! We submitted our application last feb 5. Wohoo!!