+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP-EELMS 2015 Filipino applicants join here!!!

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awsabug said:
Including the spouse..
Nag aayos na din po docs for submission after I received my ITA.

Nalito lang po ako dito, pag sa CIC application ka na, need talaga WES Ng spouse kung declared naman dun.

Pero sa NBNP hindi ba ielts lang need for submission? Wala kasi points naman WES ng spouse sa NBNP parang language test lang.

Please correct me if Im wrong. Pag need kasi kukuha ko din wife ko sa WES (via online per nbnp instructions)

adamsv

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
kickflip21 said:
Naka-reply back ka na sir sa email nila? Ang nilagay ko sa field na yun ay may mganda akong educational at professional background and makaka-contribute kami ng wife ko sa NB.

Hello po. nag reply na ako and send my corrected EOI. worry lang ako.balikan kaya nila ung EOI ko? or may chance pa kaya ako?

fogus-bogus

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Mga Sir/Mam,

Patulong naman po, 2x na ako nag apply sa MPNP and soplak, I've been trying since 2013 pa. I was approved nun 2nd time, but my sponsor (required sa mpnp) withdrawn his support.. Hinde ko kasi pinautang ng malaking halaga. Which is hinde naman namin napagusapan nun inisponsoran nya ako.

To cut the story short, I am looking for some other province which like NBNP.
Questions :

1. Open pa ba ang NBNP?
2. IT Field ako NOC 2281 OR NOC2282, need pa ba ng Info session? Saan ko makikita ang schedule at saang lugar meron session?
3. I have my IELTS and ECA na with me.

Thanks everyone sa immediate response and hopefully someone can share a little hope for me and my family.

amjmyg03

Jan 19, 2016
dec09mommy said:
Sis okay na handwrite mo na lang yang part na yan then scan the pages as 1 file. :)

Ako sinagot ko sa question na yan is: umattend ako ng Info Session and and through that nagustuhan ko ang NB para sa family ko dahil sa Work-Life balance. :)
salamat :) i managed to just put a comment box.
now, am waiting and praying to get an ITA :)

the best 'tong thread na 'to :D

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
fogus-bogus said:
Mga Sir/Mam,

Patulong naman po, 2x na ako nag apply sa MPNP and soplak, I've been trying since 2013 pa. I was approved nun 2nd time, but my sponsor (required sa mpnp) withdrawn his support.. Hinde ko kasi pinautang ng malaking halaga. Which is hinde naman namin napagusapan nun inisponsoran nya ako.

Questions :

1. Open pa ba ang NBNP?
2. IT Field ako NOC 2281 OR NOC2282, need pa ba ng Info session? Saan ko makikita ang schedule at saang lugar meron session?

Thanks everyone sa immediate response and hopefully someone can share a little hope for me and my family.
They're only accepting EOIs from people who attended the NBPNP info session or who have experience in NB. Sa ngayon, walang pang announced session sa Pilipinas: http://www.livinginnb.ca

Try mo rin sa SINP, hindi pa siya bukas pero in-demand ang 2282 sa SK. Since you have your IELTS and ECA, prepare your bank statements na rin (last 3 months). 3-6 hours nauubos ang SINP pag announced na siya.

genuinelyjenny

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Para po sa mga nakatanggap ng ITA, may whatsapp group ang NBPNP EELMS Pinoy.
Kung inyong nais, PM nyo lang po ako ng number ninyo baka sakali makatulong po kung may katanungan kayo.

Salamat po. ;) :) ;)

Reactions: grizsvasquez

dec09mommy

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fogus-bogus said:
Mga Sir/Mam,

Questions :

1. Open pa ba ang NBNP?

Hi fogus-bogus! Here's my notes for your questions 1 and 2.

1. Open sya now. But you need to be included in the Priority 1 (Connections) or Priority 2 (Info Session) to be able to send EOI
2. Need ng Info Session if you are eyeing for Priority 2. Kakatapos lang last January ang sessions held in Manila and Cebu. Umantabay ka lamang sa website nila: livinginnb.ca para sa updated na schedule. Baka gawin nila every 6 months ang session sa Pinas. First time kasi held ng session was July last year.

Good luck sa application po. :)

dragonfox

Mar 4, 2016
Just registered to this forum. Waited for my ITA first before I decided to join.

So happy to advise I got my ITA this morning at 4am
Attended session in Manila on Jan 25
EOI submitted Jan 29
ITA received Mar 5
NOC 6313

adamsv

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Hello po. I'm so happy this morning kasi naka received na ako ng ITA. Thank you sa inyong lahat and Thanks to our Almighty God. guys papatulong po ako sa inyo ako ulit. hope di kayo magsawang tumulong. Salamat po... :)

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
congrats sa lahat ng nakatanggap ng ITAs.

up for this to help you prepare in the documentation:

fjd2011 said:
Para sa lahat po ng nakatanggap ng ITA at para din po sa mga makakatanggap palang, gumawa po ako ng documentation process during the preparation ng application ko for my record and share ko na din po dito. I hope makatulong po ito and based po ito sa experience ko and hindi naman po mandatory na sundin niyo. Pasensya sa English ko in advance. :) :) :) Stapler at paper clips lang po ginamit ko to separate a group of documents lalo na sa passport copies kasi medyo madami po yan.

1. NBPNP-001 Declaration of Commitment Form
Print a separate form to be signed by your Spouse (if applicable). You can ask your friend, neighbor, etc. or your spouse can be your witness and you can be the witness to your spouse (got a confirmation of this from the applicant before me who phoned up NB for spouse as a witness)
Other applicants submitted the form notarized but I did not bother to do this since it is not mentioned in the checklist and application guide.

2. NBPNP-002 Consent Form of Skilled Worker Applicant
Print a separate form to be signed by your Spouse (if applicable). For my wife is just pages 1-2 since page 3 is for principal applicant only (others printed page 3 and noted N/A). You can ask your friend, neighbor, etc. or your spouse can be your witness and you can be the witness to your spouse (got a confirmation of this from the applicant before me who phoned up NB for spouse as a witness)
Other applicants submitted the form notarized but I did not bother to do this since it is not mentioned in the checklist and application guide.

3. NBPNP-DCEELMS Express Entry Labour Market Stream Information Form (other filename is NBPN-003-EELMS)
Make sure to note “N/A” if not applicable to you. Some fields are small, so what I did is filled up first all those fields that fit the needed information. Then I converted it back to pdf so all information I inputted will be permanent. Then I used pdf filler (mine I used nitro) to fill up the remaining fields and adjust the font in order for the information to fit.

4. NBPNP-007 Personal Net Worth Statement
I declared all assets (savings and time deposits) including real properties (just indicate an estimate if you sell the property now). Other applicants just declared an amount equivalent to the minimum requirement. However, since my goal is to migrate and settle in Canada, I declared everything that I have since I believe that the more assets the better especially if is unencumbered funds in order to show them that my family will not be a problem to their Province even if I don't get a job within 6 months or 1 year. Since I declared that I am willing to get a Canadian credentials in my EOI, I need to show that I can afford to pay even for a short course when I arrive. Also, even if I don't really use credit cards, I started using one just for this purpose to show them that I have a liability as I have read in the forums that an immigration officer asks if an applicant really doesn't have a liability even a credit card since most of the people now are fond of using it. (note that this is just applicable to me and not mandatory)

5. NBPNP-011 Fee Payment Form -- Skilled Workers
I submitted Demand Draft payable to Minister of Finance in the amount of CAD 250. You can ask your bank for further advice.

6. Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) Report for Degrees, Diplomas or Certificates Earned Outside Canada
This is mandatory that the evaluating body/agency will be the one to send a copy to NBPNP even if you have an original copy with you. In my case, I used WES and just paid via credit card online to be delivered directly to New Brunswick and attached the receipt in my application as an evidence of my request. Also, this is a little bit tricky here, in the checklist it did not mention anything about credentials to be submitted but in the application guide, it is mandatory to submit a copy of diplomas and transcripts along with the full application. Good thing I considered reading the application guide before submitting my application.

7. Canadian Educational Credential for Degrees, Diplomas or Certificates
If you have a Canadian Credentials then you need to include it, in my case it's not applicable.

8. Work Experience (principal applicant only)
Example format of my reference letters:

Company letterhead

Date

CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT

This is to certify that XXXXXXX has been employed by Company Name as ‘Designation' from date – date.
(Salary - xxxxxxx per year, Annual Ticket and Full Medical Insurance Cover, Working Hours per Week: 40 Hours)

Job Responsibilities:

Accountabilities: write a brief description about your knowledge and skills of the declared NOC.

• Job duties
• Job duties
• Job duties
• Job duties
• Job duties

The nature of our company is to provide (write a description about the nature of business of the company)

If you have any questions with regards to Mr/s/Ms. xxxx and his/her employment, please feel free to contact the undersigned at your convenience.

Yours Faithfully,

Name of line manager/HR manager
Designation
Email address
Company address
Mobile/Landline
company wesbsite

If you or your spouse had worked or currently working in Canada then you need to submit a reference letter and a copy of T4 and work permit.

For self-employed, in the forums they have declared business permit. (no further idea about this)

9. Arranged Employment (only for principal applicants with an offer of permanent, full-time employment from a Canadian employer)
Not applicable to me

10. Proof of Language Proficiency
It should be original for both principal and spouse (if applicable). If you don't have the original with you, you can ask for a copy from the testing agency or place a request to be sent directly to NBPNP. You need to show your ITA and the checklist to the testing agency as a proof in order to get a new original copy.

11. Travel Documents and Passports
All pages should be photocopied preferably in colored for all (principal, spouse and dependent/s). Also, if visas are stamped in the old passport, just photocopy the visa page only.

12. Identity and Civil Status Documents
In my case I submitted certified true copies of our live births and marriage certificate from NSO.
If annulled, marriage certificate with annotation from NSO along with the certificate of finality if available (I got this info from an applicant before me in the forum but please revalidate if applicable to you as I don't have a concrete info)

13. Children's Information
I submitted certified true copies of live birth from NSO
Submit this also “Declaration from Non-Accompanying Parent/Guardian for Minors Immigrating to Canada Form (IMM 5604)” if applicable to you.

14. Photo Requirements
This part is a little bit tricky as well. Do not follow the mentioned form in the checklist, staple the photos in a clean sheet of paper (not in group or top of each other) and staple the paper on top of NBPNP-DCEELMS, other filename is NBPNP-003-EELMS form.

15. Proof of Close Relationship in New Brunswick
Not applicable to me, all needed supporting documents to be attached are mentioned in the checklist and application guide.

Upon receipt po ng complete application niyo sa NB is makaka receive kayo ng AOR same day or the following day depende kong kailan nila ipapasok details mo sa database nila and kasama na sa AOR ang file number. So far, ang latest na nanominate ng NB is just 24 days upon AOR, for sure malinis ang documents nun at walang missing kaya mabilis. Kaya I suggest wag masyadong magmadaling magsubmit since may ITA na kayo and sure na dun ang nomination niyo, dun nlang magkakatalo sa processing ng documents at eligibility criteria kong pasok sa minium requirements upon assessment ng NB. Magtanong nlang kayo in advance sa courier niyo sa estimate kong ilang araw ang delivery para may idea kayo. Some example ng cause of rejections are lack of funds, license for regulated jobs, lack of points during assessment.
you may also refer on my blog for your documentation. here is the link: http://ourcanadadreamdiary.blogspot.com/2015/10/nbpnp-full-application.html

Happy documentation sa inyo. ;D ;D ;D

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Hi guys! I'm so happy that I received my ITA! Nag-attend ako info session last January 23 and submitted my EOI January 25. NOC is 6235. Thank God talaga. Sana makakuha din yung iba.

adamsv

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
PJ1220 said:
congrats sa lahat ng nakatanggap ng ITAs.

up for this to help you prepare in the documentation:

you may also refer on my blog for your documentation. here is the link: http://ourcanadadreamdiary.blogspot.com/2015/10/nbpnp-full-application.html

Happy documentation sa inyo. ;D ;D ;D

Thank you PJ1220. God Bless..