+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP-EELMS 2015 Filipino applicants join here!!!

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
hello all.

just want to share new information session schedules in the Philippines for NBPNP EELMS program. attend na kayo for a chance to come here in New Brunswick with your family. just go to livinginnb.ca for registration and welcomenb.ca on how the program works.

good luck.

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
PJ1220 said:
hello all.

just want to share new information session schedules in the Philippines for NBPNP EELMS program. attend na kayo for a chance to come here in New Brunswick with your family. just go to livinginnb.ca for registration and welcomenb.ca on how the program works.

good luck.
hindi yata para sa lahat, may specified noc na kailangan

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
imgoingtocanada said:
hindi yata para sa lahat, may specified noc na kailangan
I think all. There's no specific NOC written on the website unless they change it on welcomenb.ca website. I did not check that one, only livinginnb.ca.

KimJowan

Star Member
May 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Any whats up group?

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
PJ1220 said:
I think all. There's no specific NOC written on the website unless they change it on welcomenb.ca website. I did not check that one, only livinginnb.ca.
hi sir,

try clicking "sign up", only noc

Food service supervisors and managers (NOC 6311 and 0631)
Processing and manufacturing machine operators and related production workers (NOC codes beginning with 94--)
Home support workers (NOC 4412)

will be accepted

ilas2312

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm happy to share that I got my nomination on October 24th (hours after I send my ADR) and got to be included on the Nov 2nd CIC draw. This team of amazing Filipino NB hopefuls here has been a great support group ever since! I'm praying everyone will get their nominations, ITAs and PPRs soon. =)

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
ilas2312 said:
I'm happy to share that I got my nomination on October 24th (hours after I send my ADR) and got to be included on the Nov 2nd CIC draw. This team of amazing Filipino NB hopefuls here has been a great support group ever since! I'm praying everyone will get their nominations, ITAs and PPRs soon. =)
were you given ITA last info session on june 2016?

congrats!

thanks

ilas2312

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imgoingtocanada said:
were you given ITA last info session on june 2016?

congrats!

thanks
They did. It's on-the-spot.

Isaiah4031

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-May-2016 (NBPNP AOR)
Nomination.....
19-July-2016
AOR Received.
12-Sep-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-Nov-2016
Re: NBPNP-EELMS 2015 Filipino applicants join here!!!j

Anyone received RPRF or PPR recently? Thanks.

Timeisgold02

Star Member
Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imgoingtocanada said:
hi sir,

try clicking "sign up", only noc

Processing and manufacturing machine operators and related production workers (NOC codes beginning with 94--)

will be accepted

Home Contact Us

This registration is ONLY for people with experience in the professions below:

Processing and manufacturing machine operators and related production workers (NOC codes beginning with 94--)** Fish processing included!

If you do not have the skills and the experience for these jobs in the last 5 years, your registration is VOID.

Only Citizens of the Philippines and Filipino nationals living abroad are also allowed to register and attend.

These events are employer driven, which means that specific employers for the above jobs are recruiting workers over the coming months. Interviews may be conducted following the information sessions, so please come prepared, and bring your CVs, proof of education and language results, if available.

We will also be creating an inventory of workers through the sessions, which means that while you may not be able to meet with an employer or receive an offer of employment, you will be captured in our system and potentially invited to a future session in winter 2017.

For those who have yet to have their education and language assessed, please begin the process as soon as possible. Potential applicants must have completed an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) General Training exam within the past two years, and score at 5.0 or above for all four language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. Information on the IELTS can be found at: https://www.britishcouncil.ph/exam/ielts/dates-fees-locations

Applicants must also have had their education assessed through an educational credential assessment (ECA) agency in Canada, designated by the Government of Canada. Information can be found at the following: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

Registrations for these events are restricted to the following occupations:

You must have proven skills and experience in one of the above occupations to be eligible to register.

Only Citizens of the Philippines and Filipino nationals living abroad are also allowed to register and attend.

Sessions in Manila will take place on November 19th and 20th, and November 26th and 27th.

Sessions in Cebu will be either November 21st or 23rd.

These events are employer driven, which means that specific employers for the above jobs are recruiting workers over the coming months. Interviews may be conducted following the information sessions, so please come prepared, and bring your CVs, proof of education and language results, if available.

We will also be creating an inventory of workers through the sessions, which means that while you may not be able to meet with an employer or receive an offer of employment, you will be captured in our system and potentially invited to a future session in winter 2017.

For those who have yet to have their education and language assessed, please begin the process as soon as possible. Potential applicants must have completed an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) General Training exam within the past two years, and score at 5.0 or above for all four language skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking. Information on the IELTS can be found at: https://www.britishcouncil.ph/exam/ielts/dates-fees-locations

Applicants must also have had their education assessed through an educational credential assessment (ECA) agency in Canada, designated by the Government of Canada. Information can be found at the following: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

lhenzph

Aug 20, 2016
guys pa help nmn po.. I want to join the session Kasi qualify nmn noc KO. Pero nakalagay Di pede Pag may relatives Sa Ibang province. Anyone Na Naka attend ng session Na may relatives Sa Ibang province? Tia!

reiner

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2016
Nomination.....
September 7, 2016
AOR Received.
July 5, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
September 26, 2016
Passport Req..
January 5, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 17, 2017
LANDED..........
March 15, 2017
lhenzph said:
guys pa help nmn po.. I want to join the session Kasi qualify nmn noc KO. Pero nakalagay Di pede Pag may relatives Sa Ibang province. Anyone Na Naka attend ng session Na may relatives Sa Ibang province? Tia!
Try putting NO na lang po. Meron nman same case as yours na may relative sa other province pero may pr visa na

gurli1983

Oct 11, 2016
reiner said:
Try putting NO na lang po. Meron nman same case as yours na may relative sa other province pero may pr visa na
Hindi po ba yan misreprentation? Hindi po ba yan magkakaproblema later on?

reiner

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2016
Nomination.....
September 7, 2016
AOR Received.
July 5, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
September 26, 2016
Passport Req..
January 5, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 17, 2017
LANDED..........
March 15, 2017
gurli1983 said:
Hindi po ba yan misreprentation? Hindi po ba yan magkakaproblema later on?
I think hindi naman kc after ng info session you will fill up a form which will be assess ng mga immig officer from NB dun mo na ilagay na may relative ka sa ibang province. Me myself may pinsan ako sa alberta nung nag sign up ako sa info session NO ang nilagay ko pero so far ok naman nsa CIC stage nko