+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nbi letter of explanation

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Hi Bam. There's no prob in having a representative to get the doc you needed from the NBI. The representative should present SPA or authorization letter from your dad, your dad's ID and the rep's ID. Rep just have to show that the letter or email addressed to your dad's name he received from the canadian immigration that they need the NBI letter of explanation bec without this email/letter, you will never get a letter of explanation from NBI even if your dad is already in Canada. And FYI, there is no fee for the NBI letter of explanation.

I hope I shed some light with your inquiry. If you have other questions feel free to ask me. Goodluck!
Thank you very much for this information, how long does it take? His case was slight physical injury but it never went to court it was in 1980, the parents complained and filed a case when he had a fist fight with a friend so there was a case filed but he settled it with the parents by paying them, we have no copy of the court order, his nbi remark is no criminal record and we don’t have the case number anymore to get a copy of the court order..will that be a problem?

princessyaki

Sep 12, 2017
Thank you very much for this information, how long does it take? His case was slight physical injury but it never went to court it was in 1980, the parents complained and filed a case when he had a fist fight with a friend so there was a case filed but he settled it with the parents by paying them, we have no copy of the court order, his nbi remark is no criminal record and we don’t have the case number anymore to get a copy of the court order..will that be a problem?

Along with the needed NBI written explanation, it's a must to secure ALL court documents. You have to get all the court docs from where the case was filed and get all the court clearances as well. Because without all of these, your application will most likely be refused. Because once you've submitted all the court docs, that will be the time canadiam embassy sends an email requiring you to get NBI written explanation. It doesn't matter what kind of case was filed against a person as long as you submit all their needed docs such as what i've mentioned earlier, ALL court docs with court clearances.

Elfie87

Sep 25, 2017
Nueva ecija
Hi Bam. There's no prob in having a representative to get the doc you needed from the NBI. The representative should present SPA or authorization letter from your dad, your dad's ID and the rep's ID. Rep just have to show that the letter or email addressed to your dad's name he received from the canadian immigration that they need the NBI letter of explanation bec without this email/letter, you will never get a letter of explanation from NBI even if your dad is already in Canada. And FYI, there is no fee for the NBI letter of explanation.

I hope I shed some light with your inquiry. If you have other questions feel free to ask me. Goodluck!
Waiting po ako ng result ng Lmia or lmo.. Nag ka kaso ako before pero dismissed na and asa akin na all documents sa court regarding sa dismissal and court clearance na ok n kaso ko.. Question ko pag mag susubmit nba ako ng papers para sa pag aply ko sa canada nbi clearance lng ba muna isusubmit ko or all documents na regarding my case na katunayan na dismissed na kaso ko..tnx

Elfie87

Sep 25, 2017
Nueva ecija
Hi. Hindi po sila nagbibigay ng endorsement letter before you submit your application. You have to submit your application first and from there, if you have submitted all their needed docs for your case, that's when they send an email requesting you to either add supporting docs and a written explanation letter from NBI. Kaya a little advice lang po na it's better to submit all your court docs para there will be little chance for you to be refused at yung NBI written explanation letter na lang hihingin nila. Kasi mostly, pag di complete naibigay mong court docs, that't when your application will be refused at once and they won't ask you to get NBI written explanation letter na.

And fyi po, my name is not Cathy... hehe
I'm Ann.

If you still have questions, feel free to ask me. Goodluck!
Waiting po ako ng result ng Lmia or lmo.. Nag ka kaso ako before pero dismissed na and asa akin na all documents sa court regarding sa dismissal and court clearance na ok n kaso ko.. Question ko pag mag susubmit nba ako ng papers para sa pag aply ko sa canada nbi clearance lng ba muna isusubmit ko or all documents na regarding my case na katunayan na dismissed na kaso ko..tnx

princessyaki

Sep 12, 2017

Hi Elfie! By the time you are about to submit your docs, submit all court documents not only the court clearances but everything. You can go to justice hall and ask them the copy of the whole court docs. Ngayon pa lang, ask ka na ng copy. You know the system in our country, i mean, hindi mo agad makukuha copy same day you requested for it. After you have submitted everything, wait for the email of CEM to ask you to secure either additional docs or just the NBI explanation letter.

God bless!

Elfie87

Sep 25, 2017
Nueva ecija
Hi Elfie! By the time you are about to submit your docs, submit all court documents not only the court clearances but everything. You can go to justice hall and ask them the copy of the whole court docs. Ngayon pa lang, ask ka na ng copy. You know the system in our country, i mean, hindi mo agad makukuha copy same day you requested for it. After you have submitted everything, wait for the email of CEM to ask you to secure either additional docs or just the NBI explanation letter.

God bless!
hi mam.. Khit hnd pa hinihingi ng cem yung documents ng kaso ko mag susubmit na ako?ksi my nag ssbi sken na wag ko muna isubmit yung documents ng kaso.. Nbi clearance daw muna ksi bka pg ng submit ako agad ng hnd hinihingi yung documents bka ma misleading at bka ma refuse ako..

Elfie87

Sep 25, 2017
Nueva ecija

God bless!
mam pa private messges nman po ako. Pa pm po ako tnx po.mam kakilala b kyo n nag ka kaso before kng anu ginawa nia process

Elfie87

Sep 25, 2017
Nueva ecija

God bless!
mam my kilala ba kyo na same problem ko.. Kng anu ginawa nia na process

Elfie87

Sep 25, 2017
Nueva ecija
Hi Cathy,

Actually i'm planning palang mag submit ng requirements for work permit this coming Feb. Hindi ba pwede makuha ko muna yung endorsement letter para pag submit ko sa February kumpleto na yung requirements ko? Thank you.
hi sir eric same po tyo ng problem.. plan ko n mag submit ng documents sa working permit.. Nakapg submit knb?anu mga documents mo nasubmit my kaso ako before pero dismissed na and meron n ako documents from courr n dismissed n..my court clearance na and final judement na din my clerk order n din

Elfie87

Sep 25, 2017
Nueva ecija
hi sir eric same po tyo ng problem.. plan ko n mag submit ng documents sa working permit.. Nakapg submit knb?anu mga documents mo nasubmit my kaso ako before pero dismissed na and meron n ako documents from courr n dismissed n..my court clearance na and final judement na din my clerk order n din

Elfie87

Sep 25, 2017
Nueva ecija

God bless!
hi mam.. Andito palang ako s pilipinas.. And mag aaply palang ako sa canada

Elfie87

Sep 25, 2017
Nueva ecija
No feedback pa rin po. 1 month ago nong nagsubmit po ako ng docs ko. Nagsubmit na rin po ako ng own explanation letter ko kasama ng mga docs ko and other court docs na pinasa ko sa kanila. Request letter na lang po talaga ang hinihintay ko to get NBI written explanation. Till now, wala pa rin po akonv narereceive. Nagwoworry po ako baka irefuse pa rin nila kahit wala pa clang sinesend sa kin na request letter
mam updates po sainyo jn n kyo scanada?

Elfie87

Sep 25, 2017
Nueva ecija
Yes, here na po ako canada
Mam db ang ginawa mo process sa application mo s apply canada.. Nag submit kn ng documents mo ng about sa case mo kasabay ng documents mo s apply s canada? Pero ung nbi explanation lettee lng agad hnd mo naisubmit at wala nbi explanation letter tama b mam?