+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
I disagree on that because many of my co-countrymen took up nursing post graduate studies in Canada and get a comparable results in NNAS after their studies..
Yes, they likely took nursing courses. The courses this person is referring to isn't actually considered 'nursing'. It's a healthcare course.

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Hello
I wrote my IENCAP last month, wondering how long does it take to get my result Nd if I won’t get score which I need what will be the next step do I need to go back to school or I can take any courses.? Nd if anyone can suggest me for college for it as well.

Thank you
About 8 weeks I believe.

Belgiandank

Apr 4, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
05/23/2017
Doc's Request.
6/27/2017
AOR Received.
06/19/2017
File Transfer...
7/13/2017
Med's Request
6/28/2017
Med's Done....
7/3/2017
Passport Req..
01/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2018
Hi! I’m also from the Philippines.. I have applied to NNAS already on May 2019. You have to pay and complete the application before you can get the forms. English is waived for the NNAS application but not in CNO. Although, CNO might waive the English requirement if you have completed a Canadian diploma program or employment in Canada verifying your English language as means of communication in your workplace. I hope this helps.
Thank you for your reply :) Is English waived for NNAS because of choosing Ontario as the regulatory body? I have been working here since I got here and my employer could certify that English language as means of communication in your workplace. Do they have do anything special like have the letter notarized?

Mk786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
File Transfer...
07.02.2019 file sent to LVO
Med's Done....
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
29 May 2019
Hi. Very happy to see this forum. Is there any IEN from PEI? I moved here 2 months ago with PR via pnp. I started my NNAS 1Month prior coming. Only 1 document is yet to be received this week so as my review can be started. It all says ready for evaluation except for one. My English has been waived in NNAS for PEI as i come from a english speaking country. Now many questions that i have is :Will it be waived also when i apply to PEI nursing council? I have paid for LPN as well last week. Its sickening to be working as a RCW. I hv a 3 yr diploma in general nursing only n 7yrs exp as RN. Just left my job 2 months b4 moving to Canada. I guess it will be not comparable (

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Hi. Very happy to see this forum. Is there any IEN from PEI? I moved here 2 months ago with PR via pnp. I started my NNAS 1Month prior coming. Only 1 document is yet to be received this week so as my review can be started. It all says ready for evaluation except for one. My English has been waived in NNAS for PEI as i come from a english speaking country. Now many questions that i have is :Will it be waived also when i apply to PEI nursing council? I have paid for LPN as well last week. Its sickening to be working as a RCW. I hv a 3 yr diploma in general nursing only n 7yrs exp as RN. Just left my job 2 months b4 moving to Canada. I guess it will be not comparable (
With a 3 year diploma it will not be comparable.

Kulvinderkaur

Sep 14, 2019
Hi could u please tell me what is the process for wes of nursing education as i have done my gnm and post basic from 2 different states plz guide me ...

Kulvinderkaur

Sep 14, 2019
Hi could you please guide me how to apply for WES as i have done gnm and post. Basic from 2 different states of india
Please guide me...
Hi is there Indian educated nurse in the group who is underway the process of NNAS or has done with it. Please confirm as I am too a India educated Post basic BSC nurse 2 year degree which I did after 3 year diploma in nursing. WES has evaluated my credentials to be equal to 4 years of nursing. I am planning to get NNAS advisory report soon for RN please advise with some tips and tricks for better results. Thanks in advance.
i i

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Has anyone taken the Bridging for Internationally Educated nurses program from George Brown College (https://coned.georgebrown.ca/courses-and-certificates/academic-pathway-for-internationally-educated-nurses-graduate-certificate/)?

They have this notice on their website: "Our Academic Pathway for Internationally Educated Nurses Graduate Certificate does not meet the registered nurse (RN) education competency gaps. It serves only as a bridge to university. Once you complete this certificate, you are able to apply to a university program that meets the RN education competency gaps."

My letter from the CNO states that my" evidence of nursing practice had expired." I don't have any gaps according to the nnas/CNO except that my hours expired. Is that the same competency gap that George Brown College is speaking about?

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Has anyone taken the Bridging for Internationally Educated nurses program from George Brown College (https://coned.georgebrown.ca/courses-and-certificates/academic-pathway-for-internationally-educated-nurses-graduate-certificate/)?

They have this notice on their website: "Our Academic Pathway for Internationally Educated Nurses Graduate Certificate does not meet the registered nurse (RN) education competency gaps. It serves only as a bridge to university. Once you complete this certificate, you are able to apply to a university program that meets the RN education competency gaps."

My letter from the CNO states that my" evidence of nursing practice had expired." I don't have any gaps according to the nnas/CNO except that my hours expired. Is that the same competency gap that George Brown College is speaking about?
Where did you receive your nursing education? You are likely best off to go work in the place that you are/were previously licensed so that you have recent nursing work experience.

Bhuvimeera

Sep 24, 2019

Is it not mandatory to have a canadian nursing license document submission at the time of PR processing for PNP?

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
hi i got non comparable for RN by NNAS.should i apply to CNO for rn eligibilty.are there chances i get comparability report by CNO

Christine_joy

Apr 25, 2019
Hi
I am a RN from philippines. I’m now currently residing at Ontario and got my NNAS AR as somewhat comparable, may I have an advice if I can apply in CNO holding a working permit (nanny)? And then my English proficiency in NNAS had been waived, does the CNO will gonna ask again a proof for it?

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
hi i got non comparable for RN by NNAS.should i apply to CNO for rn eligibilty.are there chances i get comparability report by CNO
CNO will not say you are comparable but you must apply to CNO in order to be instructed by them on what you should do next.

CMCB

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Hi.Anyone in this thread from Jamaica?I applied NNAS last Nov.and waiting for advisory report.Was told this report was being prepared since 5 weeks and counting.How long does this really tske.I am not gettibg a timeline from NNAS

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hello Everyone, on the NNAS frequently asked questions website section, it states that advisory reports are completed in about 12 weeks from the time all requirements and application are complete.

Have most of you received your advisory report around this timeline of 12 weeks, or do you know fellow RNs that have? I am applying as a U.S. RN and this is my 5th week waiting for report.
Thank you.